PDA

View Full Version : Paging the LB's

Zool
10-06-2008, 01:15 AM
You're back to your old tricks again this season. Did last years strong DT play make him look better, or is he running around with his thumb up his ass?

Hawk's coverage was suspect today. I guess we can call it the hammy...we

Where was Chillar today?

Popinga....sheesh

Just a bad game all around. The short TD run by Turner shows it all. Take a look.

prsnfoto
10-06-2008, 08:58 AM
What are you surprised by they are soft and always have been soft little pussies who can generally cover although they couldn't do that even yesterday. Not to say I told ya so but TT is a fucking putz, and I tell ya what the fans were booing yesterday heavily and the ones around me want TT gone like yesterday and fuck the Falcons I am 19-2 in games at Lambeau guess who the two are god damn birds.

Tony Oday
10-06-2008, 09:09 AM
I don't want TT to leave but our DL is like a fricken MASH unit. Who isnt hurt on the line...when the line is hurt the LB production falls.

Bretsky
10-06-2008, 08:40 PM
You're back to your old tricks again this season. Did last years strong DT play make him look better, or is he running around with his thumb up his ass?

Where was Chillar today?

Popinga....sheesh

Just a bad game all around. The short TD run by Turner shows it all. Take a look.

Hawk is clearly injured; next week would be a good time for a bye week.

Barnett..........I don't know.

Chillar the Poppinga are invisible.

But it's also tough when your DL is getting manhandles to the point where the OL are getting to you too.

Tyrone Bigguns
10-06-2008, 08:53 PM

Where was Chillar today?

Popinga....sheesh

Fuck you. They stopped Norwood. :wink: