PDA

View Full Version : Our monies

SkinBasket
10-10-2008, 09:09 AM
Is all gone. We is all going to be poor. Ain't no pres'dant gonna save you now.

LL2
10-10-2008, 10:58 AM
Is all gone. We is all going to be poor. Ain't no pres'dant gonna save you now.

No No...Not true...Obama is going to...he's The One!

SkinBasket
10-10-2008, 11:03 AM
Oh, just face it. We're fucked. The sooner you embrace that, the easier it will be to live off canned beans for the next 8-10 years. Now if we can just get a complete collapse that would force some real and permanent changes to the American labor structure and government spending, it might be worth it.

mraynrand
10-10-2008, 11:08 AM
Oh, just face it. We're fucked. The sooner you embrace that, the easier it will be to live off canned beans for the next 8-10 years. Now if we can just get a complete collapse that would force some real and permanent changes to the American labor structure and government spending, it might be worth it.

I think we're getting both. With Obama as pres, the Unions will have open voting - no intimidation there. And it looks as though we may just have a complete nationalization of banking. Is that the kind of chang you were thinking of? Anyway, it doesn't matter, when Obama gets in, Pelosi, etc. will get their next big subject addressed- control of talk radio and possibly the internet. We'll still have smoke signals, though.

mraynrand
10-10-2008, 11:12 AM
Shutting down the markets?

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=aP5mpMUORBWM

See you guys later, I need to pick up some milk and bread before the markets close.

SkinBasket
10-10-2008, 11:17 AM
I would join you, but I would have to sell half my holdings to afford milk. Water will be fine. And grass. I'm going to bundle some for the winter months. My parents have some horses and a couple dogs we can eat too for protein.

SkinBasket
10-13-2008, 12:17 PM
My monies be back! Who wants to buy some beans and a dead horse?

Deputy Nutz
10-13-2008, 12:23 PM
I tried to sell of my student loans, but nobody is bitting.

I got two well dressed children for sale.

Joemailman
10-13-2008, 04:36 PM

Those beans come with bacon?

Freak Out
10-13-2008, 04:58 PM

Top Ramen and Mac and Cheese....Costco style baby.

LL2
10-13-2008, 05:02 PM

I think Costco has 50 lbs bags of rice too! Thank God Costco is opening a new store less than two miles from our house...now I can walk through every night with my kids and eat all their samples for supper. That's better than a soup line.

HowardRoark
10-13-2008, 05:33 PM
My brother, Leonid, and I chopped down the cherry orchard this weekend in order to pay the mortgage.

Charles Woodson
10-13-2008, 05:48 PM

I think Costco has 50 lbs bags of rice too! Thank God Costco is opening a new store less than two miles from our house...now I can walk through every night with my kids and eat all their samples for supper. That's better than a soup line.
Man costco is 8 miles from my house... the funny thing is that bascially i takes a gallon of gas to get out their and back.. The nice thing is that they sell gas at 20-40 cents below what it is everywhere else so you still come out even.

SkinBasket
10-16-2008, 08:10 AM
Oh Nos! Our monies is all gone again! I needs to talk to my banker about this.

Freak Out
10-17-2008, 11:31 AM
They be spending our monies on this?

http://www.defensenews.com/story.php?i=3772336&c=AME&s=TOP

The Military always seems to find creative ways to spend our monies....lots of it. I have a Bro inlaw that works for Raytheon...man does that fucker spend some of our monies.

Lets turn this thread into a list off all the spending/waste that exists in our country. It will turn out to be the longest thread in history.

Tarlam!
10-17-2008, 11:34 AM
The sooner you embrace that, the easier it will be to live off canned beans for the next 8-10 years.

Rich cunt. I wish i could afford canned fuckin' beans.