PDA

View Full Version : Matt Hasselback OUT for Sunday's game against GB!!!

Brando19
10-10-2008, 06:33 PM
From PFT:

While perusing our Week Six Fantasy Rankings at the quarterback position, you might wonder why we’ve omitted Seahawks quarterback Matt Hasselbeck.

It’s easy. He’s bald.

Oh, and he’s hurt.

Hasselbeck’s knee problem will reportedly keep him out of Sunday’s game against the Packers.

“He’s restricted, and we’re just not going to put him at risk out there,” coach Mike Holmgren said of Hasselbeck.

The worse news is that Seneca Wallace missed practice on Wednesday and Thursday, and returned to practice only on Friday. So that means (gulp) Charlie Frye might play.

CaliforniaCheez
10-10-2008, 06:34 PM
Not necessarily......

Only after kickoff will we know for sure.

Brando19
10-10-2008, 06:34 PM
This should give our D a chance to regroup...I hope.

CaliforniaCheez
10-10-2008, 06:42 PM

or give Charlie Frye a career day.

The loser of this game (Seattle would be 1-4 and the Packers would be 2-4)
will have a very difficult rest of the season.

Brando19
10-10-2008, 06:43 PM

or give Charlie Frye a career day.

The loser of this game (Seattle would be 1-4 and the Packers would be 2-4)
will have a very difficult rest of the season.

Very true. It would suck if Frye ends up with 5 TD's against Blackmon and Bush. Hmm...maybe I should add Frye to my Fantasy team. :lol:

The Shadow
10-10-2008, 06:45 PM
When is Charlie Frye's birthday?

Joemailman
10-10-2008, 07:47 PM
When is Charlie Frye's birthday?

On Fryeday.

Bretsky
10-10-2008, 08:15 PM
Not having Hasslebeck would make is infinitely disappointing if we laid another egg

HarveyWallbangers
10-10-2008, 08:24 PM
Holmgren said today that Hasselbeck will be a game-time decision--much like Rodgers was last week. Facing his former team (and Holmgren's former team) in a near must win situation for Seattle, I wouldn't count him out.

MadtownPacker
10-10-2008, 09:51 PM
Would have been better if he starts IMO. Didnt Frye light it up when he got a chance to play? Hasselbeck is broken down right now.

Bretsky
10-10-2008, 10:05 PM
Would have been better if he starts IMO. Didnt Frye light it up when he got a chance to play? Hasselbeck is broken down right now.

Frye stinks; take him in a second. He's the Seahawks version of Flynn to win :wink: :lol:

Fritz
10-11-2008, 09:39 AM
A beat-up Hasselback or Chuck Frye--either way the Pack better get it done. Stop the damn run and go from there.

Let's hope Pickett/Cole/Jolly aren't huffin'and puffin' by the end of the third quarter. It would suck to lead the game and then lose it in the last quarter.

Some players are going to have to step up.

Partial
10-11-2008, 11:27 AM
I thought Frye would be alright in Cleve. He could turn out to be a solid player. Just needed a fresh start.

Pugger
10-11-2008, 04:44 PM
Oh Lord, how many lousy QBs have we made look like all-pros on the road over the years...? :shock: :(

Fritz
10-11-2008, 08:26 PM
The same will happen again unless Vanilla Bob figures out how to generate some pressure on the pocket and stuff the run.

BZnDallas
10-11-2008, 10:16 PM
Oh Lord, how many lousy QBs have we made look like all-pros on the road over the years...? :shock: :(

i was at the Jason Garrett (sp?) for the 'hall of fame' game... so disappointed after that loss... that was our one chance in big d after sooo many losses

:cry:

SnakeLH2006
10-12-2008, 01:07 AM
If we can't beat a depleted/injured/shitty ass SeaHawk team, I doubt OUR season has much cred. If Hasslebeck plays...don't matter, they may have the worst ever receivers EVER for their wideouts right now. Ain't like it's Brady, Manning, Romo, Favre out NEway. Hasselback is pretty good, but this shit is meaningless with the shit mess he's left with at WR, RB, TE.....no weapons. There's a reason he's been TERRIBLE thus far. If we don't win this game... They are a top 5 bad team, the jury's still out on ours. We must win this one.