PDA

View Full Version : SkinBasket's Week 6 Puppies and Sunshine Awards

SkinBasket
10-13-2008, 08:18 AM
This post is in no way related to any certain previous award posts made by this poster and is in no way meant to reference any other poster or posters who may or may not be moderators, so as to not offend anyone who may or may not read more into any statement that may or may not actually be present and might possibly offend said poster and or posters in some abstract manner.

The use of the terms "cock" and "balls" to represent "puppies" and "sunshine" is purely random and coincidental, and any relation to any real person and or events is not intended.

Cock: Whoever dresses Charles Woodson. Give the man some decent cleats for Christ's sake. Falling down twice a week because his feet go out from under him isn't going to improve our defense.

Balls: Nick Collins again played solid football despite having a revolving door at the other safety position. He's starting to look comfortable with the size of his balls and seems to playing instinctively instead of thinking about where he's supposed to be every play.

Dildo Commendation: Brady Poppinga continues to run around "in space" without knowing where he's going or what he's supposed to be doing. It's time to strap one on and stick it in the opposing offense instead of running in circles and committing sack canceling penalties.

BF4MVP
10-13-2008, 09:18 AM
Okay, I'll admit it. I laughed pretty hard :lol:

pbmax
10-13-2008, 09:41 AM
Well, now I am really confused because I don't know whether its sunshine or puppies that are the negative category. :?:

SkinBasket
10-13-2008, 10:23 AM
Well, now I am really confused because I don't know whether its sunshine or puppies that are the negative category. :?:

Puppies. They poop.

Freak Out
10-13-2008, 11:47 AM
I admit my viewing of the game was sporadic but on one play I saw Collins graze a RB with his shoulder pads while trying to make a tackle...he didn't even try and wrap him up. That = puppy poop. Glad he played the rest of the game well. On another play Barnett and Poppinga both took themselves out of the play by reacting to something....not sure what it was..maybe cheerleaders......but they were both going full steam in the wrong direction.

SkinBasket
10-13-2008, 11:54 AM
I have generally been down on Collins, even earlier this season, but I think he's starting to play the game instead of over thinking everything now. He's still going to miss some tackles, as he is no Leroy Butler, but considering he's got Charlie fucking Peprah back there with him these days, I think he's doing a pretty solid job.

pbmax
10-13-2008, 12:44 PM
I have generally been down on Collins, even earlier this season, but I think he's starting to play the game instead of over thinking everything now. He's still going to miss some tackles, as he is no Leroy Butler, but considering he's got Charlie fucking Peprah back there with him these days, I think he's doing a pretty solid job.
We did get Rouse back to start the game. With the way things are going, I would have expected Collins to break something after four plays together. No cohesion this year for the Packers.

Tony Oday
10-13-2008, 01:47 PM
Im no prude but could this be in the garbage can? Im not offended by this however sometimes my nephew jumps on Packerrats when he is at my house and this shouldnt be where he is allowed to be.

SkinBasket
10-13-2008, 03:38 PM
Im no prude but could this be in the garbage can? Im not offended by this however sometimes my nephew jumps on Packerrats when he is at my house and this shouldnt be where he is allowed to be.

I'm not trying to be insensitive to your concerns, but have you also protested the other 2400+ threads in the Packers Forum with profanity them? I would posit that this post is just as much football based as those are, so I'm not sure where you're drawing a line here.

3irty1
10-13-2008, 03:54 PM

Heaven forbid your nephew search for "Ahmad Carroll" then!

arcilite
10-13-2008, 03:58 PM

fuck shit cock balls

Sounds like a problem for you...not us eh?

SkinBasket
10-13-2008, 04:02 PM
Now that's just crude!

Tony Oday
10-13-2008, 04:19 PM
Like I said I do not mind this thread heck I read it and I have been know to post in "troll" speak too ;)

This thread right now is not bad at all because the title of it isnt bad I just tell him not to click it! :) Its the other ones.

I figured that it would be moderated so I was just asking nicely. I know its the internet but we have a specific room for it and I try my best not to use profanity...doesn't always work thats for sure, I was just asking its up to you Im no liberal (j/k) I will not force my views on you I will just have to sit with him when he is on PR.

Sorry to bring it up.

falco
10-13-2008, 04:23 PM
it really is too bad that this forum is not "family friendly"

but what do you expect when you have a degenerate like madtown running it

i would have banned a lot of people right off the bat, when they started their antics

for example, i would have banned (in no particular order)

Partial
Bretsky
HarveyWallbangers
BallHawk
Harlan Huckleby
Rastak
woodbuck27
JustinHarrell
Scott Campbell
GBRulz
b bulldog
GrnBay007
Tyrone Bigguns
Deputy Nutz
Zool
Freak Out
Patler
The Leaper
Joemailman
retailguy
Tarlam!
the_idle_threat
SkinBasket
packinpatland
Iron Mike
red
oregonpackfan
mraynrand
Lurker64
pbmax
KYPack
Fosco33
Pacopete4
Brando19
Fritz
mmmdk
Badgerinmaine
cpk1994
packers11
Guiness
Charles Woodson
LL2
ND72
PaCkFan_n_MD
motife
gbgary
Tony Oday
Packnut
Kiwon
texaspackerbacker
Merlin
4and12to12and4
Cheesehead Craig
GoPackGo
gbpackfan
BF4MVP
Anti-Polar Bear

could you imagine how wonderful this place would be then???

Tony Oday
10-13-2008, 04:26 PM
lol I like it.

Like I said never mind I will just be a better uncle and monitor him more on the PR.

SkinBasket
10-13-2008, 04:31 PM
I will just have to sit with him when he is on PR.

Sorry to bring it up.

You shouldn't be sorry, but sitting with him is probably a good idea. As I said, there's over 2400 threads in the Packers area with the three most commonly accepted "worst" curse words in them. If you lowered the level to cock and balls, I'm sure you might top 3000. Asking a diverse and oftentimes combative group of football fans of all ages to keep their language saintly probably isn't going to provide the solution you're looking for. Asking the mods to move 2400 football threads to the garbage can probably won't work either. Don't web browsers have an extension to censor pages automatically?

http://webscripts.softpedia.com/scriptDownload/Abusive-Language-Filter-Download-23159.html

Charles Woodson
10-13-2008, 04:32 PM
it really is too bad that this forum is not "family friendly"

but what do you expect when you have a degenerate like madtown running it

i would have banned a lot of people right off the bat, when they started their antics

for example, i would have banned (in no particular order)

Charles Woodson

Man this is awesome, i never make any of these typa lists 8-)

Tony Oday
10-13-2008, 04:33 PM
Like I said not a big deal and the Cock and Balls if it isnt in the thread title is good for me. Not a problem I will sit with him...heck he may go onto a lot worse sites than this!

SkinBasket
10-13-2008, 04:41 PM
heck he may go onto a lot worse sites than this!

I recently had to explain to my wife's parents that if it wasn't them that had visited chokeonmycock.com and ended up with a lot of interesting pictures on their hard drive, then it pretty much had to be their 12 year old grandkid who had just visited them. They didn't like either option.

RashanGary
10-13-2008, 05:12 PM
I would like to nominate Falco for a poster of the week award. Funny, relevant and correct on his Tramon Williams prognostication. Falco en feugo.

falco
10-13-2008, 05:14 PM
I would like to nominate Falco for a poster of the week award. Funny, relevant and correct on his Tramon Williams prognostication. Falco en feugo.

thank you JustinHarrell

I try hard to add something to the message board...although my misses are as frequent as my "hits"

Tony Oday
10-13-2008, 05:52 PM
heck he may go onto a lot worse sites than this!

I recently had to explain to my wife's parents that if it wasn't them that had visited chokeonmycock.com and ended up with a lot of interesting pictures on their hard drive, then it pretty much had to be their 12 year old grandkid who had just visited them. They didn't like either option.

lol

Zool
10-13-2008, 06:36 PM
What the fuck did I do?

Badgerinmaine
10-13-2008, 06:48 PM

About the only people left would be the Bears fans who can't spell. :P

MJZiggy
10-13-2008, 08:11 PM

About the only people left would be the Bears fans who can't spell. :P

ummm...you'll see that I am NOT on the list, and I spell just fine, thank you...

Fritz
10-13-2008, 08:58 PM
Like I said not a big deal and the Cock and Balls if it isnt in the thread title is good for me. Not a problem I will sit with him...heck he may go onto a lot worse sites than this!

Another option is to be a good uncle and explain to him how to properly use such language. Such vague yet original words like "asshat" are much more entertaining than the usual "Fu-k" and "sh-t." He needs to learn lockerroom speak that is inventive and amusing, yet effective.

The young man has much to learn from his wise old Uncle T.