PDA

View Full Version : Vote for your Favorite Packers to the Probowl...

packers11
10-13-2008, 12:37 PM
http://www.nfl.com/probowl/ballot

The 3 off the top of my head:

-Woodson
-Jennings
-Kampy

Gunakor
10-13-2008, 01:04 PM
Aaron Rodgers has a shot. There's a lot of good QB's in the NFC, but with all the hype Rodgers has gotten in the media I think he has a bit of an edge. Figure McNabb, Romo, Warner, Manning, and Rodgers are the NFC candidates. Seeing as how the pro bowl is as much a popularity contest as anything else, all of Rodgers media exposure should bode well for him. And he has the numbers to back it up. I'm not going to boldly predict it happening, just saying that he has as good a shot as anyone in the NFC.

Scott Campbell
10-13-2008, 01:13 PM
Is Kampman really worthy this year? I thought he was dramatically upstaged by Jenkins prior to the injury.

The other 3 guys I'm in agreement with.

A dark horse might be Nick Collins.

Cheesehead Craig
10-13-2008, 01:17 PM
Blackmon could make it as the KR/PR guy.

mission
10-13-2008, 01:18 PM
Is Kampman really worthy this year? I thought he was dramatically upstaged by Jenkins prior to the injury.

I agree with pretty much everything in this thread. Kampman, I believe, is on pace for 16 sacks this season. Looked great yesterday too.

Tony Oday
10-13-2008, 01:26 PM
AR
Woodson
Blackmon (KR/SP)
Jennings

These are our reps this year in the pro bowl...write that down. :)

Harlan Huckleby
10-13-2008, 01:35 PM

ya, Collins is playing lights out this year. Didn't think he had it in him.

I'm writing-in Deshawn Wynn.

Tony Oday
10-13-2008, 01:39 PM

Well if we are writting in Im going with.......The Vikings Secondary! I mean who has helped us more this year?

mmmdk
10-13-2008, 01:42 PM

I voted Collins...and Rodgers too! :P

BF4MVP
10-13-2008, 01:53 PM
I voted for Rodgers, Woodson, Kampman, and Jennings. 8-)

]{ilr]3
10-13-2008, 02:40 PM
http://www.nfl.com/probowl/ballot

The 3 off the top of my head:

-Woodson
-Jennings
-Kampy

IMO they are all playing at that level to this point. If I had to pick one it would be Woodson!

falco
10-13-2008, 02:46 PM
t-will is on pace for 13 interceptions this year... sounds like a lock to me

mission
10-13-2008, 02:57 PM
i like this quote at the end of the vote

"To ensure your favorite player makes it to the Pro Bowl, please feel free to vote as many times as you would like!"

nice hahah

t-will is on pace for 13 interceptions this year... sounds like a lock to me

sounds more like bad math lol

packerbacker1234
10-13-2008, 07:27 PM

Upstaged? Prior to this year, Kampy was the #1 DE since he took over starting in the league with sacks.

While he has less, it's hard to get pressure when you can double team him and no one else is a threat.

RashanGary
10-13-2008, 07:34 PM
I voted for all Packers except Wells and Barnett.

DonHutson
10-13-2008, 08:20 PM
Figure McNabb, Romo, Warner, Manning, and Rodgers are the NFC candidates.

There's also that Drew Brees guy who's throwing for roughly 800 yards per week.

Rodgers is in the running for the third QB spot. Jennings and Woodson are locks. Of course, Woodson has been a lock for two years with nothing to show for it. Nobody else really deserves it at this point.

Collins has been shockingly good, but probably not a Pro Bowler. Kampman's been OK, but not as good as previous years.

bobblehead
10-13-2008, 08:26 PM
i like this quote at the end of the vote

"To ensure your favorite player makes it to the Pro Bowl, please feel free to vote as many times as you would like!"

nice hahah

----thank you, DNC

I edited it for you.

Gunakor
10-13-2008, 09:01 PM
Figure McNabb, Romo, Warner, Manning, and Rodgers are the NFC candidates.

There's also that Drew Brees guy who's throwing for roughly 800 yards per week.

Rodgers is in the running for the third QB spot. Jennings and Woodson are locks. Of course, Woodson has been a lock for two years with nothing to show for it. Nobody else really deserves it at this point.

Collins has been shockingly good, but probably not a Pro Bowler. Kampman's been OK, but not as good as previous years.

Forgot about Brees. He'll be a heavy vote getter, absolutely. So add him to my list, and take off Romo, coz he'll have a helluva challenge making up ground if he's missing 4 weeks with an injury to his throwing hand - I don't think he can do it given the numerous other QB's in the NFC who are making a good case for themselves.

steve823
10-15-2008, 02:31 PM
I voted for all the Packers except Scott Wells and Jarret bush on s/t.