PDA

View Full Version : Should we press for Texaspackerbacker to post on PackerRats

ranks66
06-25-2006, 01:49 PM
Just a little fun pole to make Tex (Sniffer) feel welcome.

MadtownPacker
06-25-2006, 02:04 PM
He is always welcome to register and post his thoughts.

With that said.... FUCK him!! He aint fucking worth all that trouble.

ranks66
06-25-2006, 02:14 PM
He is always welcome to register and post his thoughts.

With that said.... FUCK him!! He aint fucking worth all that trouble.

I will be posting and doing an update of this poll in his honor on FYI2. So please vote. Let your voice be heard......... :mrgreen: :cool:

Harlan Huckleby
06-25-2006, 02:59 PM
ranks, if you like Tex so much, why don't you and he get together with your fun pole?

I won't care if he comes here, but he was real nasty towards PR peeps.

MadtownPacker
06-25-2006, 03:12 PM
I won't care if he comes here, but he was real nasty towards PR peeps.
Thats why I want him to come. :twisted: But we all know he wont show up. At least not as TPB. :wink:

Deputy Nutz
06-25-2006, 03:17 PM
Tex isn't a real person. He is a persona that he created to use on a forum to be able to live with himself as a sheltered homosexual democrat. Fuck him, his opinions and thoughts are absolute garbage with no thought or serious reasoning.

He is like Tank, and all the trolls, he expresses himself to see the reactions of others.

ranks66
06-25-2006, 06:26 PM
Tex isn't a real person. He is a persona that he created to use on a forum to be able to live with himself as a sheltered homosexual democrat. Fuck him, his opinions and thoughts are absolute garbage with no thought or serious reasoning.

He is like Tank, and all the trolls, he expresses himself to see the reactions of others.

I hate him too....... I think you guys and gals are graet here.....

Deputy Nutz
06-25-2006, 06:40 PM
Well thank you very much for that wonderful compliment.

Bretsky
06-25-2006, 10:01 PM
Well thank you very much for that wonderful compliment.

I have no problem if Tex joins, but I don't blame people if they would.

He's ripped the members of packerrats quite a few times over at JS and several have noticed that. I posted a couple times on JS defending posters in here and calling Tex on some of the undeserved criticism.

I dont' know if you were aware or not, but Tex created a JS Fantasy Football league last year and then unconsciously boasted about how great he was and how he was going to crush us all.

The reality that happened is Tex grossly underestimated the knowledge of several who are in here, finished below .500, and constistently got his ass handed to him.

I think he should come over here and take round 2 of his Fantasy Football Beating like a man instead of trying to skirt around another asskicking.

Bretsky
06-25-2006, 10:02 PM

And I think you and your two grailistic avatar's are great too.

Cheers,
B

ranks66
06-25-2006, 10:18 PM

And I think you and your two grailistic avatar's are great too.

Cheers,
B

Thanks Brets....I heard they found the Kieshka at Polish Fest this weekend in Milwaukee....So I am cool with Craig Nall now........ Did you check out the future avitar I posted in another thread ?

ranks66
06-25-2006, 10:20 PM
PS Bretsm

My first picture that I posted her is in the Check out the george guy thread.

Anti-Polar Bear
06-25-2006, 10:22 PM
Tex is lurking around (so is St. Lou). Probably as TennesseePackerBacker. I checked out FYI at JSO at few weeks ago and tex (and St. Lou) said he has checked out this forum before. Given the fact that everyone have to register to take a peak in here, Tex is a member under a different name (so is St. Lou).

Bretsky
06-25-2006, 10:26 PM
PS Bretsm

My first picture that I posted her is in the Check out the george guy thread.

I liked that candy

Bretsky
06-25-2006, 10:27 PM
Tex is lurking around (so is St. Lou). Probably as TennesseePackerBacker. I checked out FYI at JSO at few weeks ago and tex (and St. Lou) said he has checked out this forum before. Given the fact that everyone have to register to take a peak in here, Tex is a member under a different name (so is St. Lou).

I can't believe he resisted posting in FYI in here; Tex must be too tired from getting beaten up on by ranks over there.

I figured St L was reading here and there in here as he said some nice things about this site a while back.

B

ranks66
06-25-2006, 10:30 PM
Good night john boy......... Have a happy Monday ( yuck )

http://www.the-waltons.com/fampor.jpg

Joemailman
06-27-2006, 04:55 PM

Tex is no homosexual. He's having an illicit affair with Cindy Sheehan.

Deputy Nutz
06-27-2006, 05:12 PM
He is a narrow minded bastard, he reminds me of my mother.

hurleyfan
06-27-2006, 05:18 PM
He is a narrow minded bastard, he reminds me of my mother.

Don't forget... we're all IDIOTS! :mrgreen:

Deputy Nutz
06-27-2006, 07:55 PM
Idiots???

More like morons if you ask me

the_idle_threat
06-27-2006, 08:39 PM
And Un-American.

hurleyfan
06-27-2006, 09:07 PM
Idiots???

Nutz,
I don't think we're all "idiots".. that's TPB's favorite adjective... Maybe we'd all be morons if he joined us?!?!

ranks66
06-27-2006, 10:07 PM
Idiots???

Hey I resemble that...... :oops:

FavreChild
06-27-2006, 10:54 PM
I am embarrassed to be responding to a thread about TPB - who doens't deserve such attention. Don't care at all if he comes here or not - but if he does, I will be using my own personal "ignore poster" feature. I mean, he's a funny old man and all, but tripe is tripe.

Anyway, so ranks, if you want to move FYI along that badly, I'll promise to help. However, I can't say that I'll *argue* with you, if you know what I mean.

ranks66
06-28-2006, 09:04 PM
I am embarrassed to be responding to a thread about TPB - who doens't deserve such attention. Don't care at all if he comes here or not - but if he does, I will be using my own personal "ignore poster" feature. I mean, he's a funny old man and all, but tripe is tripe.

Anyway, so ranks, if you want to move FYI along that badly, I'll promise to help. However, I can't say that I'll *argue* with you, if you know what I mean.

Favre, I will never argue again. I am never wrong so how can you argue. One time I thought I was wrong but I was mistaken.... :mrgreen: :twisted: :razz: :D :oops: