PDA

View Full Version : IF there are any terrorists, please listen to Ms. Palin

Tyrone Bigguns
10-18-2008, 06:29 PM
Recently Ms. Palin said this:

"We believe that the best of America is not all in Washington, D.C. We believe" -- here the audience interrupted Palin with applause and cheers -- "We believe that the best of America is in these small towns that we get to visit, and in these wonderful little pockets of what I call the real America, being here with all of you hard working very patriotic, um, very, um, pro-America areas of this great nation.
"This is where we find the kindness and the goodness and the courage of everyday Americans. Those who are running our factories and teaching our kids and growing our food and are fighting our wars for us. Those who are protecting us in uniform. Those who are protecting the virtues of freedom."

Please listen to her! Next time you want to bomb us, or fly planes into buildings, don't waste your time and precious energy on D.C. or NYC..or any other large city. Those of us living there aren't real americans. Nor are we the best of the country. We aren't patriotic. Killing us achieves nothing.

The victims of 911, the first responders, and the people of New York who suffered the attacks are not part of the real America. They laugh at your stupid attack.

Sincerely,
Ty

retailguy
10-18-2008, 06:38 PM
Do you ever take anything in context?

Sincerely,
RG

Tyrone Bigguns
10-18-2008, 06:47 PM

Sincerely,
RG

What was the context? What she said was abhorent.

arcilite
10-18-2008, 07:22 PM
Sarah Palin is so smart. She took 6 years to get a degree in journalism.

Man I wish I was as smart as her.

retailguy
10-18-2008, 07:35 PM

Sincerely,
RG

You should leave Phoenix. Then, you'd understand.

HowardRoark
10-18-2008, 07:36 PM

Sincerely,
RG

Dear Ty (AZ resident...what's this "we" stuff?):

Why?

Best Regards,

Howard

MJZiggy
10-18-2008, 07:41 PM
While unwilling to make a judgment on this one, I believe Ty's point is that by going into small town America and saying the things she said, she is implying 1. that the contributions of people in larger cities is less valued by her,
2. that larger cities don't have decent people protecting us, teaching our kids or fighting in our wars
3. that residents of large cities lack courage, kindness and goodness
and
4. that people who live in larger cities are somehow not real Americans.

While this was not her brightest shining moment she's said far dumber things.

Tyrone Bigguns
10-18-2008, 07:44 PM

Sincerely,
RG

Maybe i'll move to a small town..so i can be among the best.

retailguy
10-18-2008, 07:45 PM

Sincerely,
RG

That's a GREAT idea. Might I suggest one without internet access? :wink:

Tyrone Bigguns
10-18-2008, 07:45 PM
Sarah Palin is so smart. She took 6 years to get a degree in journalism.

Man I wish I was as smart as her.

Idaho is the Missouri of the West.

HowardRoark
10-18-2008, 07:46 PM
I disagree. I think it's pretty clear that she is referring to the Washington DC talkers that have consolidated power (both sides)......whereas the people who make our country what it is, are the ones outside of The Beltway.

retailguy
10-18-2008, 07:47 PM
I disagree. I think it's pretty clear that she is referring to the Washington DC talkers that have consolidated power (both sides)......whereas the people who make our country what it is, are the ones outside of The Beltway.

Gee, don't put it into context. It was much more fun the other way. :wink:

Tyrone Bigguns
10-18-2008, 07:47 PM

Sincerely,
RG

But, how will i read townhall.com..so i can stay informed?

retailguy
10-18-2008, 07:49 PM

Sincerely,
RG

But, how will i read townhall.com..so i can stay informed?

They have a magazine. It'll come via pony express. You'll fit in fine out there.

Partial
10-19-2008, 01:49 AM
While unwilling to make a judgment on this one, I believe Ty's point is that by going into small town America and saying the things she said, she is implying 1. that the contributions of people in larger cities is less valued by her,
2. that larger cities don't have decent people protecting us, teaching our kids or fighting in our wars
and

So has Biden... :lol: Dude essentially went into a job interview posing as an expert, without even knowing a damn thing about the job. LOL. Dude is about as dumb as a box of rocks.

bobblehead
10-19-2008, 07:45 AM

"We believe that the best of America is not all in Washington, D.C. We believe" -- here the audience interrupted Palin with applause and cheers -- "We believe that the best of America is in these small towns that we get to visit, and in these wonderful little pockets of what I call the real America, being here with all of you hard working very patriotic, um, very, um, pro-America areas of this great nation.
"This is where we find the kindness and the goodness and the courage of everyday Americans. Those who are running our factories and teaching our kids and growing our food and are fighting our wars for us. Those who are protecting us in uniform. Those who are protecting the virtues of freedom."

Please listen to her! Next time you want to bomb us, or fly planes into buildings, don't waste your time and precious energy on D.C. or NYC..or any other large city. Those of us living there aren't real americans. Nor are we the best of the country. We aren't patriotic. Killing us achieves nothing.

The victims of 911, the first responders, and the people of New York who suffered the attacks are not part of the real America. They laugh at your stupid attack.

Sincerely,
Ty

But when joe biden called barrack "clean" he wasn't insulting black people....you libs will never quit playing 6 degrees to bullshit will you.

bobblehead
10-19-2008, 07:47 AM
and

where did she say big cities?? she was saying that big gov't (washington DC) isn't the american people...its fat politicians. She never "implied" anything close to your points...NOTHING EVEN CLOSE TO IT!!!

LL2
10-19-2008, 08:46 AM

Sincerely,
Ty

This is another example of liberals twisting things around. Sheesh. She didn't even say "real Americans." She said "real America." Adding the "ns" to America makes it soud very different, and as RG points out it changes the context of what she said. Ty is a good twister of words as most of us know. Also, most America's know that "real America" isn't in DC. "Real America" is in cities big and small from coast to coast. Also, Ty, what did anything she say have to do with the victims of 911, the first repsonders, and the people of NYC? How can anything she said be construed as a message to terrorist? You really pull stuff out of a hat like a magician, but like a magician none of it is real.

arcilite
10-19-2008, 10:16 AM
and

So has Biden... :lol: Dude essentially went into a job interview posing as an expert, without even knowing a damn thing about the job. LOL. Dude is about as dumb as a box of rocks.

I beg to differ. Joe Biden is a very smart man. But he is known for making a lot of gaffes while talking.

Sarah Palin is just not very intelligent and makes a lot of gaffes.

Thats the difference between the two.

Kiwon
10-19-2008, 10:29 AM
Palinologists :roll:

What are real down-to-earth Americans eating these days?

"The Page Six report: "Though he's battling GOP accusations that he's an Ivy League elitist, Barack Obama has a lifestyle of the rich and famous, like TV show host Robin Leach, who always signed off, 'Champagne wishes and caviar dreams!' While he was at a meeting at the Waldorf-Astoria at 4 p.m. Wednesday, Michelle Obama called room service and ordered lobster hors d'oeuvres, two whole steamed lobsters, Iranian caviar and champagne."

arcilite
10-19-2008, 10:44 AM

"The Page Six report: "Though he's battling GOP accusations that he's an Ivy League elitist, Barack Obama has a lifestyle of the rich and famous, like TV show host Robin Leach, who always signed off, 'Champagne wishes and caviar dreams!' While he was at a meeting at the Waldorf-Astoria at 4 p.m. Wednesday, Michelle Obama called room service and ordered lobster hors d'oeuvres, two whole steamed lobsters, Iranian caviar and champagne."

And Mccain does not even know how many houses he owns.

Whats your point?

MJZiggy
10-19-2008, 11:36 AM
His point is that he'll do anything to distact from the topic at hand and try anything he can think of to discredit Obama whether it has anything to do with politics or not.

And Kiwon, to your point, Obama is the one that is advocating that people who can afford lobster in hotel rooms are the ones that should be paying more in taxes, not the ones serving the lobster. If Michelle Obama has the cash to spend and she's not throwing her wealth in other people's faces, why exactly shouldn't she spend the cash? Doesn't her spending help the economy?

And Michelle Obama's room service order in no way proves Palin's intelligence.

Kiwon
10-19-2008, 05:04 PM

And Mccain does not even know how many houses he owns.

Whats your point?

McCain didn't know how many investment properties his wife, very successful in business, owned when asked unexpectedly by a reporter (who was not trying to embarass him, was he?).

What's wrong with answering honestly (something the Obamas consistently fail to do) and saying "I don't know. My campaign will get back to you.?"

The Palins also are small-business owners. Bad, very bad.

Owning and running a business, creating jobs, that's for stupid people.

The "smart" people canvass for ACORN or stay home and do nothing. Why work when it's so easy to game the welfare system?

The really, really smart ones use the disadvantaged to their advantage and build a career for themselves. They get to eat lobster and Iranian caviar at four in the afternoon at marquee hotels.

The Obamas are rappers with bling, only their arena is politics.

Kiwon
10-19-2008, 06:07 PM
If Michelle Obama has the cash to spend and she's not throwing her wealth in other people's faces, why exactly shouldn't she spend the cash? Doesn't her spending help the economy?

No, it demonstrates that the Obamas are not the regular people they claim to be. They are made-members of the elite class and exploit it.

You think that Michelle Obama (who griped about having to repay her student loans just two years ago) really bought that meal WITH HER OWN MONEY? :D :D :D

I guess you haven't read the stories about them burning through their campaign money at a record pace. The "elitist" charge is dead on. Here's another article for you to ignore. It's from the evil, liberal MSM (CBS News) so you should believe every word of it.

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2008/10/07/politics/fromtheroad/entry4507703.shtml

.................................................. .............................

My point is that Palinology didn't exist before a few weeks ago.

Then suddenly experts like you and arcilite are coming out of the woodwork unfairly judging her as "stupid."

Lack of intelligence? Seriously, are you kidding?

Which state would elect either of you as governor?

Which city would elect either of you as mayor?

Which city would elect either of you as a city council member?

Have you volunteered to serve as a school's PTA president? I doubt it.

Yet somehow you two are in a position to declare her "stupid."

Would you declare her "stupid" if she were black and a single mother of five kids? I doubt that too.

retailguy
10-19-2008, 06:09 PM
His point is that he'll do anything to distact from the topic at hand and try anything he can think of to discredit Obama whether it has anything to do with politics or not.

He learned it from you and your critiques of Palin.

MJZiggy
10-19-2008, 07:07 PM
If Michelle Obama has the cash to spend and she's not throwing her wealth in other people's faces, why exactly shouldn't she spend the cash? Doesn't her spending help the economy?

No, it demonstrates that the Obamas are not the regular people they claim to be. They are made-members of the elite class and exploit it.

You think that Michelle Obama (who griped about having to repay her student loans just two years ago) really bought that meal WITH HER OWN MONEY? :D :D :D

I guess you haven't read the stories about them burning through their campaign money at a record pace. The "elitist" charge is dead on. Here's another article for you to ignore. It's from the evil, liberal MSM (CBS News) so you should believe every word of it.

.................................................. .............................

Then suddenly experts like you and arcilite are coming out of the woodwork unfairly judging her as "stupid."

Would you declare her "stupid" if she were black and a single mother of five kids? I doubt that too.

What does her race have ANYTHING to do with her intelligence? Nothing.

And I didn't do PTA president, because we had a perfectly capable president whom I assisted by doing the newsletter, but that's beside the point. I'm perfectly intelligent enough to get elected, but I wouldn't want to and I sure as hell wouldn't want to be vice-president. Just because I've never run in no way suggests that the reason I haven't is because I lack the intelligence or that everyone who has said intelligence would want to run. Politics would be at least the fifth circle for me.

Back to the person this thread is actually about (nice attempt to make it not about her, I wonder if she'd have gotten elected ANYwhere besides Alaska...

bobblehead
10-19-2008, 09:11 PM
and

I beg to differ. Joe Biden is a very smart man. But he is known for making a lot of gaffes while talking.

Well, there is also the difference that palin has actually accomplished something in life besides being a senator/politician. I know, accomplishments mean nothing...its all about education and being smart.

texaspackerbacker
10-19-2008, 09:34 PM
It just all depends on your point of view.

Sarah Palin says all the right things--from the perspective of a huge number of good normal Americans. Telling it like it is--an in-your-face attitude to the elitist leftist assholes gets labeled "stupid"--as does she--by whom? By those elitist leftist assholes.

Obama, on the other hand, can hardly put together a coherent thought without a teleprompter, makes gaffs like "57 states", has his speeches ghost written by his handlers, etc. But he's the leftist media's boy--take that in any way you want to take it, and thus, he doesn't get labeled "stupid". Yeah right! Just like his bitch of a wife doesn't hate America.

And Joe The Gaff Man? There isn't enough time or space to list the dumb things he has said--just in the campaign, much less earlier.

We stand a strong chance at this point of the leftist media winning and America having a piece of shit president inflicted on us that will allow repeats of 9/11 and get thousands, maybe tens or hundreds of thousands or even millions of Americans KILLED. And if that happens, THE BLOOD WILL BE ON THE HANDS OF THE GOD DAMNED AMERICA HATING BASTARDS OF THE LEFT!

And IDIOTS in here actually PARROT the media crap--Palin is stupid or whatever! Sheesh, how can you be so God damned dumb?

Kiwon
10-19-2008, 10:55 PM

What does her race have ANYTHING to do with her intelligence? Nothing.

And I didn't do PTA president, because we had a perfectly capable president whom I assisted by doing the newsletter, but that's beside the point. I'm perfectly intelligent enough to get elected, but I wouldn't want to and I sure as hell wouldn't want to be vice-president. Just because I've never run in no way suggests that the reason I haven't is because I lack the intelligence or that everyone who has said intelligence would want to run. Politics would be at least the fifth circle for me.

Back to the person this thread is actually about (nice attempt to make it not about her, I wonder if she'd have gotten elected ANYwhere besides Alaska...

So YOU DO think she's stupid?

arcilite
10-19-2008, 10:55 PM
and

Well, there is also the difference that palin has actually accomplished something in life besides being a senator/politician. I know, accomplishments mean nothing...its all about education and being smart.

Are you saying Joe Biden has not accomplished anything with is life?

bobblehead
10-20-2008, 12:26 AM
and

Are you saying Joe Biden has not accomplished anything with is life?

Well...he took advantage of daddy's name and got himself a cushie political job as a senator if you call that an accomplishment. He also has managed to run for president several times and never pay off his campaign debt thus sticking it to other people who were foolish enough to do things for him without getting cash upfront.

But no, I do not believe he has accomplished a damn thing outside of washington....and things accomplished in washington are generally detrimental to the rest of us.

arcilite
10-20-2008, 12:34 AM
I guess taking good care of his family after his wife and daughter died in a car wreck is not an accomplishment.

bobblehead
10-20-2008, 12:41 AM
I guess taking good care of his family after his wife and daughter died in a car wreck is not an accomplishment.

thats rich...play the sympathy card and try and make me look meanspirited to invalidate my point. I didn't say he isn't a good person, I said he never accomplished anything. He never held a real job, he never managed his own business, he never did anything outside of washington.

Sarah Palin made a concious decision to have a downs syndrome baby and raise it. That makes her a good person, it is not an accomplishment. I know a lot of really decent honorable people who are not qualified to be VP or much else. Next time you want to try and use emotion in an arguement because you are losing check it at the door.

oregonpackfan
10-20-2008, 11:43 AM
http://www.noob.us/humor/terry-tate-has-a-painful-message-for-sarah-palin/

Kiwon
10-20-2008, 12:21 PM

Yeah, ha,ha.

Pretty well sums up the hatred and intolerance that permeates the Left.

Now if a white football player tackled Obama in a humor video the New York Times, et al, would be screaming racism.

Even his cutout is off-limits.

A "noose" from fishing line? What a joke.

hoosier
10-20-2008, 12:37 PM

Yeah, ha,ha.

Now if a white football player tackled Obama in a humor video the New York Times, et al, would be screaming racism.

I will admit it wasn't nearly as entertaining as the original Sarah Palin interview.

mraynrand
10-20-2008, 05:31 PM
I don't listen to that cunt anymore. I just concentrate on masturbating when I think about her.

arcilite
10-20-2008, 05:42 PM
I don't listen to that cunt anymore. I just concentrate on masturbating when I think about her.

qft. But i usually think of her daughter.

MJZiggy
10-20-2008, 06:22 PM

Yeah, ha,ha.

Dude, google Terry Tate. Dude tackles everybody. Geez. For a guy who can't take it you can sure dish it.

Kiwon
10-20-2008, 07:13 PM

Yeah, ha,ha.

Dude, google Terry Tate. Dude tackles everybody. Geez. For a guy who can't take it you can sure dish it.

Now who's avoiding the subject?

How many "news" outlets reported as fact last week the allegation coming from one person (an African-American cameraman) shouts of "kill him" directed toward Obama at a McCain/Palin rally?

FBI investigates and it's NOT TRUE!!

So something that NEVER HAPPENED is used by the media and Obama supporters to paint a whole group of people as racists.

But this video is 100% okay with the same crowd screaming racism.

I'll say it again, had the player been white tackling Obama and shouting at him, your side would be talking of the latent racism of whites and conservatives.

Kiwon
10-20-2008, 07:23 PM

Turned to the Dark Side, eh?

Well, I know that there is still good in you. I can feel it (not literally).

You can still be turned.

retailguy
10-20-2008, 07:31 PM

You can still be turned.

OBAMA IS GOOD.
OBAMA IS GOOD.
OBAMA IS GOOD.

I've said it 4,000 times today, and I'm starting to believe it. I'm thinking 30,000 more and maybe, just maybe I'll quit throwing up.

HowardRoark
10-20-2008, 07:32 PM

You can still be turned.

OBAMA IS GOOD.
OBAMA IS GOOD.
OBAMA IS GOOD.

I've said it 4,000 times today, and I'm starting to believe it. I'm thinking 30,000 more and maybe, just maybe I'll quit throwing up.

Um, I think you missed the memo. It's God, not Good. Now try again. And try chanting....it helps.

retailguy
10-20-2008, 07:46 PM

You can still be turned.

OBAMA IS GOOD.
OBAMA IS GOOD.
OBAMA IS GOOD.

Um, I think you missed the memo. It's God, not Good. Now try again. And try chanting....it helps.

:shock: :P :?

It's hopeless. I wonder if I can go where Alec Baldwin threatened to go when Bush got re-elected.

<sigh> Forget it. I'm not going anywhere. Someone from Obama's campaign just stole my wallet...

ThunderDan
10-20-2008, 11:03 PM
[quote="texaspackerbacker"]
Obama, on the other hand, can hardly put together a coherent thought without a teleprompter, makes gaffs like "57 states", has his speeches ghost written by his handlers, etc. But he's the leftist media's boy--take that in any way you want to take it, and thus, he doesn't get labeled "stupid". Yeah right! Just like his bitch of a wife doesn't hate America.
[quote]

I can't believe anyone could be that ignorant. You don't become head of the Harvard Law Review because you are stupid and incoherent.

At least look at the facts.

hoosier
10-21-2008, 08:39 AM

I can't believe anyone could be that ignorant. You don't become head of the Harvard Law Review because you are stupid and incoherent.

Clearly you have no idea who you're talking to. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Quote box nightmare fixed.

mraynrand
10-21-2008, 09:00 AM

These are nice sentiments. Since you guys seem to know more than the average bloke about Obama, I have a couple of questions. 1) How was Obama selected to be head of the Law review? and 2) What is your favorite piece of writing that he did for that review? Also, if you followed him that closely, what is you favorite academic paper of his, that he wrote while professor at U of Chicago? I'd be interested to see which of his writings you guys likes the most.

Zool
10-21-2008, 09:06 AM

These are nice sentiments. Since you guys seem to know more than the average bloke about Obama, I have a couple of questions. 1) How was Obama selected to be head of the Law review? and 2) What is your favorite piece of writing that he did for that review? Also, if you followed him that closely, what is you favorite academic paper of his, that he wrote while professor at U of Chicago? I'd be interested to see which of his writings you guys likes the most.

What's he like in bed? Whats his favorite flavor of ice cream? If he could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?

I just love these myspace surveys.

mraynrand
10-21-2008, 09:30 AM

What's he like in bed? Whats his favorite flavor of ice cream? If he could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?

I guess you would find a parallel between an academic paper and ice cream flavor. And you see discussion of academic papers on myspace all the time right?

Zool
10-21-2008, 09:31 AM
Clearly that was my point.

mraynrand
10-21-2008, 09:42 AM
Clearly that was my point.

You had a point?

bobblehead
10-21-2008, 10:08 AM

Yeah, ha,ha.

How many "news" outlets reported as fact last week the allegation coming from one person (an African-American cameraman) shouts of "kill him" directed toward Obama at a McCain/Palin rally?

So something that NEVER HAPPENED is used by the media and Obama supporters to paint a whole group of people as racists.

I'll say it again, had the player been white tackling Obama and shouting at him, your side would be talking of the latent racism of whites and conservatives.

In fairness if the guy had been knitting their side would be talking about latent racism of whites and conservatives.

mraynrand
10-21-2008, 10:11 AM

Yeah, ha,ha.

In fairness if the guy had been knitting their side would be talking about latent racism of whites and conservatives.

Defarge??

bobblehead
10-21-2008, 10:13 AM

nice save on the quotebox. I'll start by disagreeing with tex...obama is charismatic and well spoken (and clean). I'll finish by mocking yet another poster who values academia over real life. Obama is a made academic and politician who has never done anything of value on this planet...much like biden.

mraynrand
10-21-2008, 12:00 PM
I'll finish by mocking yet another poster who values academia over real life. Obama is a made academic and politician who has never done anything of value on this planet...much like biden.

I hope those who admire Obama as an academic will come back and tell us all the wonderful things he accomplished as an academic (other than winning popularity contests and elections).

ThunderDan
10-21-2008, 12:31 PM

1. Obama was elected by other member of the Law Review. He got on the review because of his grades and writing skills.

2. The President of the Harvard Law Review is mainly the editor and has little time to write.

Point 3 Barack Obama graduated magna cum laude from Harvard Law.

I am not asking any one to vote for or against Obama. Just pointing out a silly assertion that Obama is incoherent is incorrect.

mraynrand
10-21-2008, 12:39 PM
1. Obama was elected by other member of the Law Review. He got on the review because of his grades and writing skills.

2. The President of the Harvard Law Review is mainly the editor and has little time to write.

Point 3 Barack Obama graduated magna cum laude from Harvard Law.

I am not asking any one to vote for or against Obama. Just pointing out a silly assertion that Obama is incoherent is incorrect.

1. Did he have to submit a piece of writing as part of a competition? Otherwise it looks like just another election.

2. Did he write anything?

3. I have no doubt that Obama is a smart guy. Smart guys can be incoherent at times. Actually, even smart Women can be incoherent at times as well. But I wonder if anyone from the left would use that argument in defense of Palin? right.

arcilite
10-21-2008, 03:49 PM
Mccain rally:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v248/walker66/mccainsupporters.jpg

Obama rally:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v248/walker66/obama-st_louis.jpg

Tyrone Bigguns
10-21-2008, 03:53 PM

Ty is going to Superpoke you!!!

packinpatland
10-21-2008, 03:54 PM
Mccain rally:

Obama rally:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v248/walker66/obama-st_louis.jpg

Gosh....Mike Sherman's put on some weight...... :shock:

HowardRoark
10-21-2008, 05:26 PM
The crackerjack staff at the AP is on to something here!! And who said they can't investigate?

AP INVESTIGATION: Palin children traveled on state

I will be breathlessly waiting for the full report.

sheepshead
10-21-2008, 05:46 PM
THAT'S FUNNY!

Kiwon
10-21-2008, 06:00 PM
Mccain rally:

It's called "Prayer."

You might try it sometime.

packinpatland
10-21-2008, 06:07 PM
The crackerjack staff at the AP is on to something here!! And who said they can't investigate?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081021/ap_on_el_pr/palin_family_travel

This says plenty.

HowardRoark
10-21-2008, 06:19 PM

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081021/ap_on_el_pr/palin_family_travel

This says plenty.

I find the negative tone of this very troubling.

arcilite
10-21-2008, 08:59 PM
Mccain rally:

It's called "Prayer."

I wouldnt know who to pray to

HowardRoark
10-21-2008, 09:10 PM
Mccain rally:

It's called "Prayer."

I wouldnt know who to pray to

http://www.villainouscompany.com/vcblog/home/cassandr/vcblog/archives/obama_noland_poster.jpg

Harlan Huckleby
10-22-2008, 12:16 AM
http://www.villainouscompany.com/vcblog/home/cassandr/vcblog/archives/obama_noland_poster.jpg

oh my God. :lol: :lol: This is precious. I'd expect to see a poster like this in some third world election to ratify an emperor/god.
Maybe Emperor Haile Selassie in Ethiopia.

Rast-a-man Obama, yea-ah - positeev!
(live if you want to live!)
Positive Vibration, yea-ah - positeev!
(that's what he got to give!)

Zool
10-22-2008, 07:25 AM
Rast-a-man Obama, yea-ah - positeev!
(live if you want to live!)
Positive Vibration, yea-ah - positeev!
(that's what he got to give!)

Sound more white.