PDA

View Full Version : SkinBasket's Unmentionable's Awards Week Whatever

SkinBasket
10-19-2008, 09:30 PM
The SkinBasket's on the Oxycotin, which doesn't help the pain, but combined with a bottle of wine, makes him forget the date. I guess you have to snort it to get the advertised effect. Anyway, on with the show:

Cock: Will Blackmon. Has obviously studied diligently under Al Harris in regards to his ability to cheer for himself after being beaten, but having the opposing offense failing of it's own accord. Was saved several times tonight after falling behind by two or three or four steps by extraordinary safety play, poor pass location, and lazy opposing WR play, but he was always there, clapping for himself or giving himself a fist pump. Awesome.

Balls: I want to say Collins and Woodson, but they've got balls to spare. Fuck, they're burning balls for the funny smell, while those without look on with watery, jealous eyes. But I got to say, McCarthy simply out-coached that black guy from Indianapolis tonight. And since black guys have big balls, McCarthy must have bigger ones. Big balls for McCarthy!

This weeks special award, the highly coveted Labia Lips Award goes to Manning by default. Eeek. What a mug when he gets sad.

Zool
10-19-2008, 09:44 PM
I love to watch the Manning face in action. Its even better when its inflicted by the Packers.

Brando19
10-19-2008, 09:47 PM
I love when Manning throws ZZZZEEERROOOOO TD'S! You can tell it pisses him off by reading his lips and all the F Bombs that come out...so much for being a role model. I can't stand Peyton Manning. The best thing about the Colts is Tony Dungy. He's a class act.

bobblehead
10-20-2008, 12:17 AM
Fuck, they're burning balls for the funny smell, while those without look on with watery, jealous eyes.

see, if the speech nazi's got their way I would have missed out on this gem.

arcilite
10-20-2008, 12:39 AM
I love to watch the Manning face in action. Its even better when its inflicted by the Packers.

manning face!

http://www.manningface.com/

channtheman
10-20-2008, 01:25 AM

manning face!

http://www.manningface.com/

That was awesome! I loved seeing Manning so upset during the whole game.

Scott Campbell
10-20-2008, 08:20 AM
I thought he was on the verge of drawing a penalty with all his whining to the refs.

LL2
10-20-2008, 09:48 AM
Grant improved his game a little, but not by much. 3.4 yards per carry is nothing to get excited about. Not shure where he falls in Skin's rating system.

SkinBasket
10-20-2008, 10:27 AM
Grant improved his game a little, but not by much. 3.4 yards per carry is nothing to get excited about. Not shure where he falls in Skin's rating system.

I thought Grant was running "hard" for the first time this season, with speed and focused recklessness. I liked it. Of course that also meant he was still running into the backs of his blockers harder too, but when he cleared them, he was looking impressive.

If Edgar could just convince him to open his eyes after he takes the hand-off, I think he could be something special.