PDA

View Full Version : Team Spirit

crosbiegrad
10-19-2008, 10:56 PM
After watching Peyton get all pissy, TO screaming at his teamates and watching the post game interviews with the players today, we really have a good bunch of guys wearing the green and gold. It seems like all of the players are talking about how well each other played. On another note, if Jeremy Thompson is injured and Jason Hunter cant go after the bye, do we give Poppinga a shot at DE? He played there in college and Chillar looked good today

BallHawk
10-19-2008, 11:01 PM
Good point. This team is extremely (or at least appears to be) close knit and comfortable with each other.

I attribute that to the locker room mentality the coaches bring as well as being the youngest team in the league. I think there is less a generational gap and the players all share similar feelings, beliefs, etc.

Either way, there isn't any guy on this team you can hate. They're all good character guys.

Well, maybe except for Darryn Colledge.

boiga
10-19-2008, 11:49 PM
Aww, Colledge isn't that bad. He's just a blowhard.

You need to watch "The Colledge Experience" (http://www.packers.com/multimedia/videos/packerscom_exclusive/video_20081017__cb114ed4e9c8__4c690d03eb99/) and that sing song insurance ad a couple of times. Gotta love Spitz.

I agree with crosbiegrad though that Ted's policy of only bringing in guys of a certain character has been reaping major benefits for locker room morale. These guys trust and like each other and it shows on the field.

Zool
10-20-2008, 08:49 AM
WTF is with the Packers crock pot behind Spitz?