PDA

View Full Version : Michelle Bachmann

Cheesehead Craig
10-21-2008, 09:19 AM
McCarthyism is back in full force with her.

First, she calls Obama "anti-American", 6:30 mark or so
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGDe3X-KysI&feature=related

Then she calls for an investigation of all Congress to find all the "anti-Americans".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4ydqD6unhM

I'm embarrassed to have her as the rep for my state.

Deputy Nutz
10-21-2008, 09:29 AM
who the fuck is she?

Cheesehead Craig
10-21-2008, 09:32 AM
Congresswoman for MN.

mraynrand
10-21-2008, 09:40 AM
Then she calls for an investigation of all Congress to find all the "anti-Americans".

You should be embarrassed for posting something you didn't listen to carefully. Sher said Obama is associating with people who are anti-American. Matthews asked her if other Congressional members are anti-American and she told Chris that the media should investigate it and do an expose. In other words, they should accurately report the views of Congressional members. Matthews made the leap from anti-American associates to anti-American congressional members. A clever little move, if deliberate. But it deflected and avoided the issue at hand, at least for people looking at it superficially.

bobblehead
10-21-2008, 10:16 AM
McCarthyism is back in full force with her.

First, she calls Obama "anti-American", 6:30 mark or so
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGDe3X-KysI&feature=related

Joe McCarthey was not so off base...read the venona papers....geesh, you would think on a wisconsin team forum he could be honestly represented.

texaspackerbacker
10-21-2008, 11:26 AM
Exactly!

The ultimate proof that Joe McCarthy--flawed individual that he apparently was--was on the right track, is the way he has been savaged by the leftist extremists who from then to now have dominated the education, media, and entertainment community.

As for Bachman, how could ANYBODY dispute her line that Obama is anti-American? Consider everything in Obama's mysterious background, everyone who he has surrounded himself with, everything he has written in his own book, everything he has stated prior to campaigning for president, and even much of what he continues to spew, and there's just no other conclusion to come to except that Obama indeed IS anti-American.

A bit of investigation into Ayres, Wright, Rezko, Flaggert, and the rest of the trash supporting and promoting Obama would certainly be in order.

Zool
10-21-2008, 12:07 PM
She was awesome in BTO though.

Cheesehead Craig
10-21-2008, 12:13 PM

You should be embarrassed for posting something you didn't listen to carefully. Sher said Obama is associating with people who are anti-American. Matthews asked her if other Congressional members are anti-American and she told Chris that the media should investigate it and do an expose. In other words, they should accurately report the views of Congressional members. Matthews made the leap from anti-American associates to anti-American congressional members. A clever little move, if deliberate. But it deflected and avoided the issue at hand, at least for people looking at it superficially.

I listened to it perfectly fine. She came out and said in the first video that she believes Obama has Anti-American views (at the time stamp I stated). She also said in the 2nd video that she believes there should be an investigation into Congress to find those with Anti-American views. She's calling for a witch hunt of Congress. She's getting blasted here in MN for her statements and she's got a very good chance now of being booted out of office. Her opponent got almost $1M in donations since her statement and registered Republican voters are saying they aren't voting for her because of this.

It's one thing to disagree with how to run a country from a Democrat or Republican standpoint. It's another thing entirely when you start baselessly calling out the other party as a whole of being Anti-American and demand investigations into them. This whole strategy by the GOP is crap and it's backfiring on them.

mraynrand
10-21-2008, 12:17 PM

I listened to it perfectly fine. She came out and said in the first video that she believes Obama has Anti-American views (at the time stamp I stated). She also said in the 2nd video that she believes there should be an investigation into Congress to find those with Anti-American views. She's calling for a witch hunt of Congress. She's getting blasted here in MN for her statements and she's got a very good chance now of being booted out of office. Her opponent got almost $1M in donations since her statement and registered Republican voters are saying they aren't voting for her because of this.

It's one thing to disagree with how to run a country from a Democrat or Republican standpoint. It's another thing entirely when you start baselessly calling out the other party as a whole of being Anti-American and demand investigations into them. This whole strategy by the GOP is crap and it's backfiring on them.

Wow are you out of your mind. Matthews asked her about the rest of Congress. She said it was up to the press to do an expose on whether or not the Congress is anti-American. Matthews raised the issue of anti-American congressional members, NOT Bachman. She was talking about Obama's associates who ARE anti-American - they have stated so in no uncertain terms: repeatedly, consistently, and unabashedly.

Cheesehead Craig
10-21-2008, 12:23 PM

Wow are you out of your mind. Matthews asked her about the rest of Congress. She said it was up to the press to do an expose on whether or not the Congress is anti-American. Matthews raised the issue of anti-American congressional members, NOT Bachman. She was talking about Obama's associates who ARE anti-American - they have stated so in no uncertain terms: repeatedly, consistently, and unabashedly.
He asked it, and she said that there should be an investigation of Congress. She was pretty damn adamant about it too. That means she is calling for one. Nothing's being taken out of context here. It was a direct question and a direct answer.

The only ones that are out of their mind are those who can defend this crap.

mraynrand
10-21-2008, 12:25 PM

He asked it, and she said that there should be an investigation of Congress. She was pretty damn adamant about it too. That means she is calling for one. Nothing's being taken out of context here. It was a direct question and a direct answer.

She said THE PRESS should do an expose. Did you catch that? Isn't that what the press is supposed to do? I haven't defended anything. All I've done is demonstrate that you actually didn't understand what you allegedly watched.

arcilite
10-21-2008, 12:33 PM
Bachmann is batshit crazy

mraynrand
10-21-2008, 12:33 PM

Well that clears it all up.

Cheesehead Craig
10-21-2008, 12:37 PM

She said THE PRESS should do an expose. Did you catch that? Isn't that what the press is supposed to do? I haven't defended anything. All I've done is demonstrate that you actually didn't understand what you allegedly watched.
She is calling for an investigation of Congress on Anti-American views, what the hell does it matter who does it as a matter of semantics? She called for an investigation. She has stated that Obama has anti-American views. Go talk down to someone else who will take it. I understood it just fine and watched the whole thing. I'm done arguing with someone who just spins and spins using semantics. Her actions were deplorable.

mraynrand
10-21-2008, 12:44 PM

She is calling for an investigation of Congress on Anti-American views, what the hell does it matter who does it as a matter of semantics? She called for an investigation. She has stated that Obama has anti-American views. Go talk down to someone else who will take it. I understood it just fine and watched the whole thing. I'm done arguing with someone who just spins and spins using semantics. Her actions were deplorable.

In response to Chris Matthews asking whether there were other anti-American Congressional members, she said THE PRESS should investigate. Your responses make it seem as though she was prodding congress for an investigation, much like the misleading reference to McCarthy in the title of the Utube video. That video - and you by extension - are spinning it as though She was pushing for a McCarthy like investigation. First, she was asked a diverting question by Matthews and Second, she said THE PRESS should look into it. The interview was about the anti-american nature of Obama's associates (and yes, she implicates Obama). The spin into McCarthyism comes completely from your direction.

Tyrone Bigguns
10-21-2008, 04:03 PM

Without a doubt. But, that is why Ty would like to fuck her. Those are the best lays.

MJZiggy
10-21-2008, 06:41 PM

Actually, I read the article on that in the Post and thought she was Tex, but from what I read, this could cost her what would otherwise have been an easy election had she kept her mouth shut.

Harlan Huckleby
10-21-2008, 07:09 PM
Sher said Obama is associating with people who are anti-American.

Who care what that old bitch thinks. gypsies, tramps and thieves, born in the wagon of a travelling show, she's one to talk.

HowardRoark
10-21-2008, 07:24 PM
gypsies, tramps and thieves, born in the wagon of a travelling show, she's one to talk.

Hateful and racist.

SkinBasket
10-21-2008, 09:32 PM
I stopped putting Lotrimin spray on my balls. I always thought athlete's foot medicine was the same as jock itch medicine. Then I sprayed this shit on my balls when they itched. They swelled up, itched like the devil was licking them, and the skin of my man bag became hardened. Thinking it was just the jock itch fighting back I continued to spray away. I spent three weeks with swollen red hard balls. I covered them with Dermoplast spray, but that only worked long enough to jerk off. The recently, I thought I would give it an other shot, so I sprayed my scrote with Lotrimin again for no other reason than to see what would happen. Turns out, it causes my balls to itch like fire, swell up, and generally look like someone kicked me with a steel toed boot right in my fucking nut sack. There's a lesson here. A very hard earned lesson. One you, or anyone else, can take away form me, and if you try, you'll get a baton across your motherfucking throat. Then, more likely than not, you'll get my swollen nut sack dragged across your fucking face and dipped in your bleeding mouth. Good night.

Kiwon
10-22-2008, 06:49 AM
Ahem...ah, yeah...thanks for sharing that Skin. Very informative...and graphic. :)

Now getting back to the issue, it's beyond alarming when a significant portion of the public is so easily manipulated by a Chris Matthews. He knows exactly which buttons to push to play on their prejudices and get them to see things that simply aren't there.

This blatant manipulation has real-world consequences as evidenced by the money that immediately poured in to Bachmann's opponent on the basis of nothing but a distortion.

This woman's crime was to challenge Obama and then urge the press to act like journalists.

Joe the Plumber, a private citizen, gets investigated and trashed by a presidential campaign because he dared to ask a tough question.

NBC repeatedly covers up Biden's most recent gaffe and CNN twists the meaning of Byron York's statement on Palin in an effort to goad her into reacting. They are serving as advocates for their candidate of choice and doing so with impunity.

Anyone who has some intellectual honesty and a sense of basic fairness needs to really think whether it's a good thing if the Left controls all three branches of government in addition to the stranglehold they already have in the media and academia.

(Okay, tolerant ones. Let me hear your howls of protest of how "disenfranchised" the Left is.)

HowardRoark
10-22-2008, 07:09 AM
……..this just in!!!! Palin-Rant du jour:

Sarah Palin spent a bunch of money on skirts and whatnot……..more coming, stay tuned.

Meanwhile, Joe the Plumber is in thumbscrews in some warehouse in Toledo for daring to ask a policy question of The Autobiographer.

mraynrand
10-22-2008, 08:48 AM

Sarah Palin spent a bunch of money on skirts and whatnot……..more coming, stay tuned.

Meanwhile, Joe the Plumber is in thumbscrews in some warehouse in Toledo for daring to ask a policy question of The Autobiographer.

Do you mean the biographer Bill Ayers?

Cheesehead Craig
10-22-2008, 09:23 AM

No, he's there being accused of being anti-American because he spoke to someone who is accused of being an anti-American because that person spoke to someone who is accused of being anti-American.

HowardRoark
10-22-2008, 09:40 AM

No, he's there being accused of being anti-American because he spoke to someone who is accused of being an anti-American because that person spoke to someone who is accused of being anti-American.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This is all Anti-American. We are all Anti-American. What is America? Who is American?

Damn...I just got hit by a piece of roofing nail shrapnel in my arm. Damn that hurts. At least it didn't hit my head.

mraynrand
10-22-2008, 10:02 AM

Will those skirts cause her to surrender the Golan Heights?

texaspackerbacker
10-23-2008, 03:17 PM
[quote=HowardRoark]

Obama is being accused of being anti-American for a whole host of reasons--pretty much all of them as EXTREMELY valid as he is EXTREMELY left wing.

The friend of a friend or whatever alluded to here, however, is a FIRST HAND acquaintance--THE TERRORIST WHO BOMBED THE PENTAGON AND NYC POLICE HQ, KILLED TWO COPS IN A SAN FRANCISCO BOMBING, and as recently as 1999, expressed the view that he was proud of his terrorism and wished he had done more. This TERRORIST, William Ayres, was one of the original handlers and promoters of Barak Obama--Obama's political career began at a meeting in Ayres's living room.

Hell Yeah, ONE OF--certainly not the only valid reason to label Obama "anti-American" is his association with Ayres--and Wright and Flaggert and Rezko and Reid and Pelosi and Ted Kennedy, on and on and on.

packinpatland
10-23-2008, 03:26 PM
[quote=HowardRoark]

Obama is being accused of being anti-American for a whole host of reasons--pretty much all of them as EXTREMELY valid as he is EXTREMELY left wing.

The friend of a friend or whatever alluded to here, however, is a FIRST HAND acquaintance--THE TERRORIST WHO BOMBED THE PENTAGON AND NYC POLICE HQ, KILLED TWO COPS IN A SAN FRANCISCO BOMBING, and as recently as 1999, expressed the view that he was proud of his terrorism and wished he had done more. This TERRORIST, William Ayres, was one of the original handlers and promoters of Barak Obama--Obama's political career began at a meeting in Ayres's living room.

Hell Yeah, ONE OF--certainly not the only valid reason to label Obama "anti-American" is his association with Ayres--and Wright and Flaggert and Rezko and Reid and Pelosi and Ted Kennedy, on and on and on.

Tex, I'm not arguing that the Weatherman org. was radical and wrong. But I just can't seem to find anywhere that they killed anyone. Bombed, yes...killed anyone, no.

HowardRoark
10-23-2008, 06:04 PM
Bombed, yes...killed anyone, no.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/b6/Brian_V._McDonnell.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/a0/Diana_Oughton.jpg

http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2006/08/14/Weather_060814091219358_wideweb__300x375,1.jpg

http://judicial-inc.biz/84weat38.jpg

But that was a long time ago.....more to the point, I wonder how much this clothes costs?

http://sonofbillbrasky.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/palin-gams.jpg

packinpatland
10-23-2008, 06:10 PM
I am not defending or condoning the Weatherman org.
They were wrong in their views, even more wrong in their methods, but they did not kill anyone.

Dan Berger, in his book about the Weatherman, Outlaws in America, comments that the group "purposefully and successfully avoided injuring anyone... Its war against property by definition means that the WUO was not a terrorist organization."[54]
Investigated for San Francisco police station bombing

Brian V. McDonnell, a sergeant with the San Franscisco Police Department who received fatal shrapnel wounds from a pipe bomb set off on February 16, 1970.The group was investigated for a bombing that took place on February 16, 1970, in which a pipe bomb filled with shrapnel detonated on the ledge of a window at the Park Station of the San Francisco Police Department. Brian V. McDonnell, a police sergeant, was fatally wounded in the explosion, and Robert Fogarty, another police officer, was severely wounded in his face and legs and was partially blinded.[14] The Weathermen, along with the Black Panther Party were initially investigated for the murder, which was never solved. An investigation was reopened in 1999,[15] and a San Francisco grand jury looked into the incident, but no indictments followed.[16][15]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weatherman

texaspackerbacker
10-23-2008, 06:25 PM
They were wrong in their views, even more wrong in their methods, but they did not kill anyone.

Dan Berger, in his book about the Weatherman, Outlaws in America, comments that the group "purposefully and successfully avoided injuring anyone... Its war against property by definition means that the WUO was not a terrorist organization."[54]

Brian V. McDonnell, a sergeant with the San Franscisco Police Department who received fatal shrapnel wounds from a pipe bomb set off on February 16, 1970.The group was investigated for a bombing that took place on February 16, 1970, in which a pipe bomb filled with shrapnel detonated on the ledge of a window at the Park Station of the San Francisco Police Department. Brian V. McDonnell, a police sergeant, was fatally wounded in the explosion, and Robert Fogarty, another police officer, was severely wounded in his face and legs and was partially blinded.[14] The Weathermen, along with the Black Panther Party were initially investigated for the murder, which was never solved. An investigation was reopened in 1999,[15] and a San Francisco grand jury looked into the incident, but no indictments followed.[16][15]

Congrats. Packinpatland. How much time did you spend researching to try and defend these vile America-hating MURDERERS?

So typical of your sick kind.

HowardRoark
10-23-2008, 06:48 PM

3 of their own died when their bomb (with nails and screws) went off in their apartment. I consider those to be people.

Tyrone Bigguns
10-23-2008, 06:54 PM
So now you are crying for terrorists? :roll:

mraynrand
10-23-2008, 06:58 PM
It's just like Acorn. Hey, we had hundreds of thousands of fraudulent registrations filled out under our supervision, but only a handful of fraudulent votes were cast. So what? Hey, I steal all the time, but I almost always get caught. What's the problem?

mraynrand
10-23-2008, 06:59 PM
So now you are crying for terrorists? :roll:

I'm crying for Argenitina http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdD3MUFKleQ or http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2shR99NnwCA&feature=related

Tyrone Bigguns
10-23-2008, 07:04 PM
It's just like Acorn. Hey, we had hundreds of thousands of fraudulent registrations filled out under our supervision, but only a handful of fraudulent votes were cast. So what? Hey, I steal all the time, but I almost always get caught. What's the problem?

Time for our SAT analogy portion of the test.

acorn is to obama as Sproul is to____

a. Mac
b. Bush
c. Republicans
d. all of the above.

mraynrand
10-23-2008, 11:56 PM

Time for our SAT analogy portion of the test.

acorn is to obama as Sproul is to____

a. Mac
b. Bush
c. Republicans
d. all of the above.

e) RC Sprouls' Thomistic view of Christian apologetics?
f) a Hall on the UCLA campus

----

Really, Ty, you're working overtme on this stuff. Allegations from 2004, some thousands paid this year, very few if any reputable sources reporting any registration fraud (Oh NO, I thought I was registering as Dem but I got signed up Repub. I guess I CAN'T VOTE!). Is it illegal to try to get Ralph Nader on the ballot?

Obama worked DIRECTLY with Acorn, instructed their members, and directly funneled money to them. They are being investigated in 15 states. Not even close. You fail your SAT, unless of course Bill Ayers grades it.

Tyrone Bigguns
10-24-2008, 07:29 PM
You are living in your own private idaho.

Sproul setup voter reg under America Votes...the name of a large progressive org.

News reports in Nevada about his employees shredding dem registrations. In Oregon his canvassers were told to accept only repub registrations, and to destroy dems.

Sproul has been investigated numerous times. But, like always, you can't accept the fact that your side has done anything wrong.

As Republican Congressman Chris Cannon summarized during a joint hearing for the subcommittee on commercial and administrative law back in May 2008: "The difference between ACORN and Sproul is that ACORN doesn't throw away or change registration documents after they have been filled out."

Yep, i bet Cannon is just a mole for the dems.

P.S. No one was talking about Nader.

mraynrand
10-24-2008, 11:54 PM
You are living in your own private idaho.

Sproul setup voter reg under America Votes...the name of a large progressive org.

News reports in Nevada about his employees shredding dem registrations. In Oregon his canvassers were told to accept only repub registrations, and to destroy dems.

Sproul has been investigated numerous times. But, like always, you can't accept the fact that your side has done anything wrong.

As Republican Congressman Chris Cannon summarized during a joint hearing for the subcommittee on commercial and administrative law back in May 2008: "The difference between ACORN and Sproul is that ACORN doesn't throw away or change registration documents after they have been filled out."

Yep, i bet Cannon is just a mole for the dems.

I wouldn't consider Sproul to be on my side. So I take it you admit Sproul did something wrong, is that correct?

mraynrand
10-25-2008, 12:01 AM

Part of the 'complaint' against Sproul was that he tried to get Nader on the ballot to split the Dem vote. Horrors. You didn't know? And w/ regard to the Acorn registrations - what percent are republican? Would that be Dick Tracy or Mary Poppins. Keep it coming Ty. A few more responses and I'll tell you why you're totally off base. But I have to admit, I'm enjoying it.

Tyrone Bigguns
10-25-2008, 04:45 PM

Part of the 'complaint' against Sproul was that he tried to get Nader on the ballot to split the Dem vote. Horrors. You didn't know? And w/ regard to the Acorn registrations - what percent are republican? Would that be Dick Tracy or Mary Poppins. Keep it coming Ty. A few more responses and I'll tell you why you're totally off base. But I have to admit, I'm enjoying it.

Of course i knew, but it wasn't relevant to what i was saying.

Everyone, except you and the rest of the conservs who are still pretending that the republican party is morally superior, knows about the dirty tricks done by the republican party.

Sproul, the long voting lines in democratic precints in ohio, etc...those are all just glorious accidents.

I can't wait for you to tell me how off base i am. I always enjoy hearing about your rich inner fantasy life.

mraynrand
10-25-2008, 05:38 PM

Of course i knew, but it wasn't relevant to what i was saying.

Everyone, except you and the rest of the conservs who are still pretending that the republican party is morally superior, knows about the dirty tricks done by the republican party.

Sproul, the long voting lines in democratic precints in ohio, etc...those are all just glorious accidents.

I can't wait for you to tell me how off base i am. I always enjoy hearing about your rich inner fantasy life.

I'm not sure where you're headed here, but as far as Ohio in 2004, each one of the voting precincts in overseen by one democrat and one republican. In 2004, not one precinct reported any voting irregularities and certified the election precinct by precinct.

We know there is voter fraud by both parties (Reference Pat Cadell on this - the guy knows what he's talking about). Typically Rebups try to restrict access and dems flood the election process.

Acorn, and Obama's involvement, is a whole level higher than the typical voter suppression and fraud. That should be obvious, and your attempts to equate alleged voter fraud that is much less closely linked to McCain with Obama's intimate involvement with Acorn is noted.

Tyrone Bigguns
10-25-2008, 05:43 PM
Right. Acorn is worse than Spoul. Of course it is. What a surprise.

Ohio: Right. It is by accident that the inner city precints have less machines.