PDA

View Full Version : The Variety Hour

Deputy Nutz
10-21-2008, 09:33 AM
Most of you suck big fat dicks, and I am not talking about just Harlan.

For all of you new posters, get a fucking avatar please so we can remember you.

I liked this place better when I was gone.

This is now a place for those that love roast beef.

Curtin.

Deputy Nutz
10-21-2008, 10:06 AM
Harlan has lost all his wonderful charm.

Skinbasket is a busy man with a bad back.

Shit eaters.

Deputy Nutz
10-21-2008, 10:33 AM
What the fuck happened to Prime Quarter Steak House? That place sucks ass, not only have the prices gotten a bit high, but the quality of the meat sucks ass butter.

I wasted Skinbaskets money on a lousy dinner.

HarveyWallbangers
10-21-2008, 10:51 AM
It's alive!

retailguy
10-21-2008, 10:53 AM
It's alive!

Would that be #5?

Deputy Nutz
10-21-2008, 11:15 AM
So while at the Prime Quarter, which we should have just gone to Old Country Buffet like I had mentioned, I got to witness a black man eat a plate of Peppercorn Ranch dressing, I thought there might have been a salad underneath all that dressing but I was probably wrong. This guy also cooked himself two steaks and tried to keep them stacked on top of each other so the staff wouldn't notice.

The asian guys must of been there for about 4 hours trying to cook their steaks on the luke warm part of the grill.

GoPackGo
10-21-2008, 11:18 AM
Prime Quarter used to be my favorite place. I haven't been there in 10 years though.

Deputy Nutz
10-21-2008, 11:43 AM
Prime Quarter used to be my favorite place. I haven't been there in 10 years though.

Its almost gross. Don't go back unless

hoosier
10-21-2008, 11:48 AM
What kind of rinky dink thread is this?

texaspackerbacker
10-21-2008, 11:58 AM

Left and Right Unite. I agree, Hoosier.

Nutz, I honestly didn't even know you were gone. Welcome back, I think. To the limited extent I remember, I think you were more good than bad. I also recall you enjoy what I would call "silly crap" more than discussions of real substance. Fine, if that's what floats your boat, then go for it. But steer clear of those of us who do prefer the more significant things in life like football and politics--in interchangeable order.

And as for avatars, who needs 'em? If you say something worth saying, people will remember you even without some stupid avatar. I doubt anybody fails to recognize me--for better or worse.

mraynrand
10-21-2008, 12:02 PM
I still think this would be a good avatar for ya tex:

http://www.theamericanmind.com/images/reagan-wiggled.jpg

texaspackerbacker
10-21-2008, 12:14 PM
Is that Reagan?

Basically, I don't need no stinking avatar. They just detract from what you have to say ........ But if you like walking around with William Shatner's dick in your hand, go for it.

Far be it from me to tell anybody they can't do whatever they damn well please.

Oh, you got a new one? I think it's time for Scotty to beam you up.

Zool
10-21-2008, 12:17 PM
Name caller.

Deputy Nutz
10-21-2008, 12:20 PM

Left and Right Unite. I agree, Hoosier.

Nutz, I honestly didn't even know you were gone. Welcome back, I think. To the limited extent I remember, I think you were more good than bad. I also recall you enjoy what I would call "silly crap" more than discussions of real substance. Fine, if that's what floats your boat, then go for it. But steer clear of those of us who do prefer the more significant things in life like football and politics--in interchangeable order.

And as for avatars, who needs 'em? If you say something worth saying, people will remember you even without some stupid avatar. I doubt anybody fails to recognize me--for better or worse.

What silly crap do you refer too?

I left for a month or so as I was fixing my new house. You call what you do real substance?

I talk more football here than 90% of the posters, but I do like to post a picture of a cock from time to time.

mraynrand
10-21-2008, 12:21 PM
Is that Reagan?

Basically, I don't need no stinking avatar. They just detract from what you have to say ........ But if you like walking around with William Shatner's dick in your hand, go for it.

Far be it from me to tell anybody they can't do whatever they damn well please.

Oh, you got a new one? I think it's time for Scotty to beam you up.

I thought that was a stalagmite (or stalagtite) in Shatner's hand. The Reagan pic is him telling the press in no uncertain terms what he thinks of them. But whatever - just having a little fun with real quotes and real pics...

SkinBasket
10-21-2008, 12:55 PM

It's the kind of thread the romper room is here for you fucking queerbot. I just ripped of Walmart today and don't even feel bad about it because they once sold me a fan missing a remote control I never would have used.

Nutz did try to start a fight with a 70 year old self described Packer fan at a fancy bar last night. He was getting fidgety. I never would have thought a 30 year old telling a 70 year old he needs to "shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down" would be that good for the soul. Even the guy's wife seemed to like that. I think she was getting a little wet watching Nutz abusing her old crippled mate.

Deputy Nutz
10-21-2008, 01:11 PM
He wasn't 70.

Zool
10-21-2008, 01:12 PM
Nutz is joining the geriatric MMA?

Deputy Nutz
10-21-2008, 01:16 PM
The basket took me to a really nice bar, I told him I wasn't paying, he said thats alright, I bought the smokes. The bartender bought us a drink.

Skinbasket told the drunken man that his name was Gandolph. I thought that was rude, but I didn't pipe up.

mraynrand
10-21-2008, 01:25 PM
The bartender bought us a drink.

Without heavily tipping first?

Deputy Nutz
10-21-2008, 01:33 PM

I think it was "an ounce of prevention....."

I don't know what skin tipped him, but he had received no tip prior to the free shot of booze.

Cheesehead Craig
10-21-2008, 01:37 PM
I don't think I ever saw a pic of the finished bathroom. Care to put one up?

SkinBasket
10-21-2008, 02:27 PM
I don't think I ever saw a pic of the finished bathroom. Care to put one up?

You'll get a picture when I clean. I clean about once a year, so keep a lookout about 4 months from now.

To clarify a couple of points:

The man may not have been 70, but he was old. Lumpy nose old. Two knee replacements old.

I did not tell him my name was Gandolf. I told him it was Dumbledore.

Zool
10-21-2008, 03:03 PM
I did not tell him my name was Gandolf. I told him it was Dumbledore.

Yeah Gandolf would have sounded nerdy.

Harlan Huckleby
10-21-2008, 07:03 PM
Harlan has lost all his wonderful charm.

I had charm? Wonderful charm? I never knew you cared.

MJZiggy
10-21-2008, 07:48 PM
Ahhhhhhhh normalcy!

HowardRoark
10-21-2008, 07:51 PM
Ahhhhhhhh normalcy!

Celebrate diversity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MJZiggy
10-21-2008, 08:12 PM
Great!! Let's diversify the Romper Room to be something other than this godforsaken election. I don't even have to click sheep's links to know they are just something or other disparaging Obama, Tex will call someone anti-American and Ty will try to distract people into thinking he wins every argument. I wanna play.

hoosier
10-21-2008, 08:29 PM
I wanna play.

http://www.penguin.com.au/covers-jpg/9780143501787.jpg
http://www.thewallachfiles.com/images/book_images/scan0006.jpg

SkinBasket
10-21-2008, 09:24 PM
Great!! Let's diversify the Romper Room to be something other than this godforsaken election. I don't even have to click sheep's links to know they are just something or other disparaging Obama, Tex will call someone anti-American and Ty will try to distract people into thinking he wins every argument. I wanna play.

You omit yourself from this list? I wouldn't even have the gall to do that.

MJZiggy
10-21-2008, 09:39 PM
Did you have your gall out or something?

Scott Campbell
10-21-2008, 10:34 PM
Even the guy's wife seemed to like that. I think she was getting a little wet watching Nutz abusing her old crippled mate.

That might explain why I still get Xmas cards from Woody's wife.

HowardRoark
10-21-2008, 10:35 PM
Even the guy's wife seemed to like that. I think she was getting a little wet watching Nutz abusing her old crippled mate.

That might explain why I still get Xmas cards from Woody's wife.

.....and Ty's ex........

Little Whiskey
10-21-2008, 10:40 PM

I don't know what skin tipped him, but he had received no tip prior to the free shot of booze.

did you grab his ass after the free shot. thinking he was trying to come on to you guys?

Scott Campbell
10-21-2008, 10:51 PM
I doubt anybody fails to recognize me--for better or worse.

I keep getting you mixed up with James Carville.

Freak Out
10-21-2008, 11:07 PM
I doubt anybody fails to recognize me--for better or worse.

I keep getting you mixed up with James Carville.

Isn't he really the Anti polar bear guy?

Deputy Nutz
10-22-2008, 09:32 AM

did you grab his ass after the free shot. thinking he was trying to come on to you guys?

I was thinking man this dude really wants to fuck me. I mean I know I am not that good looking but I carry a hell of a demeanor, woman fear me and men want my pole, what am I supposed to do? Only one former Sears employee can help me with my situation.

mraynrand
10-22-2008, 09:46 AM
Only one former Sears employee can help me with my situation.

Harlan?

Deputy Nutz
10-22-2008, 09:50 AM
Lets take a break from talking about this old drunk guy for minute, I have to predict if it is going to rain tommorow.

Anyways, my father and mother who are both party line republicans for better or for worse, I mean my mother still can't admit that Bush was for all purposes a failure as a second term President. Anyways my father who has an actual sense of humor taught my 2 year old son to say, "Vote for McCain."

I support it, anyways he also bought him a shirt that says, "Little Republican" on it. well we went to the mall yesterday and son was wearing the shirt, and we were at a table eating lunch in the food court there also happened to be one of those weird clothing stores, a trendy skate shop type place for kids that can't actually function a skateboard. Well they have all these shirts with Obama on it. So son was running around and happened to stand in front of this store and this fucking lady had the gaul to tell my two year old son that, "his parents should be ashamed to have him wear that shirt."

Well I went god damn ape shit in the middle of the fucking mall, I told that fat bitch that she should be ashamed to "waddle her fat ass out in public", and to "go suck on the black dick of poverty"

I was ready to slap the bitch and not in a Partial way either, I was actually pissed off enough to choke that salty bitch. I also called her an anti feminist and a woman hater.

Funny thing was that she had a teenage son with her, who wasn't in school by the way, who was too much of a chicken shit to even try and defend his mom's honor, I mean no matter how big of a whore my mother was I would at least feel the need to protect her and not stand against the wall with my eyes bugging out of my head wondering if this lunatic that my mom just royally offended is going snap her head off.

If I wore the shirt, and someone said something to me, I am sure I would have a comment for them, but if you don't have anything nice to say to my kids and you speak to them anyways be prepared to get a tongue lashing that would make Jenna Jamison cum.

Good day.

Zool
10-22-2008, 09:56 AM
Agree with others politics or not, you never say something that fucking ignorant to a child. Should have looked at her son and said his mom should be ashamed of herself for eating her body weight in Oreos on a daily basis.

Partial
10-22-2008, 11:26 AM

I was thinking man this dude really wants to fuck me. I mean I know I am not that good looking but I carry a hell of a demeanor, woman fear me and men want my pole, what am I supposed to do? Only one former Sears employee can help me with my situation.

:lol:

Partial
10-22-2008, 11:27 AM
Lets take a break from talking about this old drunk guy for minute, I have to predict if it is going to rain tommorow.

Anyways, my father and mother who are both party line republicans for better or for worse, I mean my mother still can't admit that Bush was for all purposes a failure as a second term President. Anyways my father who has an actual sense of humor taught my 2 year old son to say, "Vote for McCain."

I support it, anyways he also bought him a shirt that says, "Little Republican" on it. well we went to the mall yesterday and son was wearing the shirt, and we were at a table eating lunch in the food court there also happened to be one of those weird clothing stores, a trendy skate shop type place for kids that can't actually function a skateboard. Well they have all these shirts with Obama on it. So son was running around and happened to stand in front of this store and this fucking lady had the gaul to tell my two year old son that, "his parents should be ashamed to have him wear that shirt."

Well I went god damn ape shit in the middle of the fucking mall, I told that fat bitch that she should be ashamed to "waddle her fat ass out in public", and to "go suck on the black dick of poverty"

I was ready to slap the bitch and not in a Partial way either, I was actually pissed off enough to choke that salty bitch. I also called her an anti feminist and a woman hater.

Funny thing was that she had a teenage son with her, who wasn't in school by the way, who was too much of a chicken shit to even try and defend his mom's honor, I mean no matter how big of a whore my mother was I would at least feel the need to protect her and not stand against the wall with my eyes bugging out of my head wondering if this lunatic that my mom just royally offended is going snap her head off.

If I wore the shirt, and someone said something to me, I am sure I would have a comment for them, but if you don't have anything nice to say to my kids and you speak to them anyways be prepared to get a tongue lashing that would make Jenna Jamison cum.

Good day.

So, what you're saying is you went off inappropriately in front of your child? Two wrongs don't make a right. But that bitch did have it coming.

SkinBasket
10-22-2008, 12:00 PM
So, what you're saying is you went off inappropriately in front of your child? Two wrongs don't make a right. But that bitch did have it coming.

Fuck you cum biscuit. That's the kind of shit a kid remembers and respects his parents for. My dad almost bent a teacher in half once because that mustachioed child molester accused me of cheating and shamed me in front of the entire class in the 4th grade. It's one of the only things I ever respected him for and it also taught me that a lot of teachers are nothing but dumpster diving cum buckets who people trust with their kids mainly because they don't have any other choice.

There's nothing inappropriate about telling someone to fuck themselves and die as long as the situation calls for it. In fact, it may have been the most appropriate thing to do.

Harlan Huckleby
10-22-2008, 12:02 PM
how were you cheating? its safe to speak to openly now.

Deputy Nutz
10-22-2008, 12:10 PM

Good day.

Well society might feel it was inappropriate, I don't always play by the rules of society. I tell you what I think that lady with think a second time before eating, I mean speaking again.

This isn't the first time in my life where I have done this, once when I was ten years old or so, I was at a minature golf/batting cages and I was running to get to the car so I wouldn't hold up my friends father and I tripped and fell. It hurt but I got up and this woman goes, "ya kid, you walk much?"

My response was, "Hey lady eat much?" Her husband starting laughing and she was really pissed and stormed off into the parking lot.

hoosier
10-22-2008, 12:36 PM

Good day.

Why does poverty have a black dick?

Zool
10-22-2008, 12:44 PM

Fuck you cum biscuit.

Partials new favorite game? (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=soggy+biscuit)

SkinBasket
10-22-2008, 12:44 PM
how were you cheating? its safe to speak to openly now.

It must have been when I was out with the pox for a week or so that I had missed some quizzes and tests. This lazy cocksmoker would have us record our own scores on a card to supposedly teach us something about accountability and responsibility or some other excuse for him not having to do it. Well, I was supposed to make up these 3 or 4 tests, score them, and record them myself. I did. In my head. I did well on one, average on the others. Lower scores than usual on account of my still not being up to speed and all. When I couldn't produce the actual tests, it was assumed that I was lying.

My best cheat was the year before, when I didn't do 4-6 weeks of my math homework. I was eventually found out and put on a schedule to make it up. Again, great accountability by these teachers that I could literally just not do anything for over a month before someone noticed. Anyway, it was shortly after this make up schedule was put in effect that I decided not to do the work again, so I hid my notebook in my dresser and told the teacher someone on my bus stole it. Oh, and I told her I had almost finished all the work. I might have cried a little to add some authenticity. She felt bad and let it go. But that's not the good part.

The good part is what that notebook did to me emotionally and psychologically. Hidden under several pairs of jeans, the notebook would call out to me in the night. I feared someone would find it and expose me. That fear grew into a paranoia. I would stay awake until midnight or so, then sneak out of my brother's room and into my room, where my fat diseased grandmother was staying for a few years. I would spend twenty minutes creeping across the room, sliding that dresser drawer open a millimeter at a time, checking to make sure my secret was safe, then stashing it away under my shirts instead. Then I would sneak my way back into my brother's room and sleep, knowing my treasure was safer. This went on for a about a month until I decided to hide the notebook in the woods instead, under some leaves. I would check on it less frequently, but I always knew exactly where that notebook was in relation to myself. A couple weeks later, I discovered some wild animal or the wind had partially uncovered my secret and I freaked out. I checked all the weather faded pages to make sure they hadn't been disturbed. It was then I knew I had to act. I waited until I was the only one home, then took a pair of scissors and cut me name off the top corner of every page. I crinkled these into little balls and scattered them in the woods. Then I opened a bag of garbage already in the can and buried the notebook as deep into the last week's dinner scraps and dirty kleenex as my little arm could reach before tying the bag closed again. The next day was garbage day, I don't think I slept that night as I listened for the sounds of someone going through the garbage to uncover my sinful evidence. When the notebook was finally gone, I was able to sleep again. In the last two years or so, I've finally been getting over night anxiety that would keep me awake for hours staring at the door just in case someone had broken in and was going to come in and kill us.

Harlan Huckleby
10-22-2008, 12:52 PM
i thought you might have written answers on your hand.

Now THAT would have been a story.

Deputy Nutz
10-22-2008, 01:23 PM

Good day.

Why does poverty have a black dick?

Black people are poor, unless they are on Real House Wives of Atlanta.

Partial
10-22-2008, 01:24 PM

Fuck you cum biscuit. That's the kind of shit a kid remembers and respects his parents for. My dad almost bent a teacher in half once because that mustachioed child molester accused me of cheating and shamed me in front of the entire class in the 4th grade. It's one of the only things I ever respected him for and it also taught me that a lot of teachers are nothing but dumpster diving cum buckets who people trust with their kids mainly because they don't have any other choice.

There's nothing inappropriate about telling someone to fuck themselves and die as long as the situation calls for it. In fact, it may have been the most appropriate thing to do.

No doubt about it there is a time and a place, but swearing at someone and saying inappropriate things in front of the kid puts him on the level as the lady.

I personally don't give a shit, I'm sure it will have 0 long term effect on his kid. It's his kid not mine, I just thought it was funny.

Partial
10-22-2008, 01:25 PM

Fuck you cum biscuit.

Partials new favorite game? (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=soggy+biscuit)

my rseponse when I read the artical was "eww eww fucking ewwW"

Freak Out
10-22-2008, 01:31 PM
That teenage kid should have kicked you in the fucking balls Nutz.

SkinBasket
10-22-2008, 01:33 PM
A pub/rugby game where a bunch off guys wank off onto a biscuit, and the last one to cum then has to eat it. Also known as wank biscuit or (in America) ookie cookie.
Dan was usually the first one to suggest a round of Soggy Biscuit, but he always played to lose.

Funny the name they chose for the example.

Freak Out
10-22-2008, 01:37 PM
A pub/rugby game where a bunch off guys wank off onto a biscuit, and the last one to cum then has to eat it. Also known as wank biscuit or (in America) ookie cookie.
Dan was usually the first one to suggest a round of Soggy Biscuit, but he always played to lose.

Funny the name they chose for the example.

A pub/rugby game? :lol:

Deputy Nutz
10-22-2008, 01:39 PM
That teenage kid should have kicked you in the fucking balls Nutz.

You are 100% right, but he didn't have the gutso, poor kid has to live with that woman.

Just to be clear, it certainly wasn't a democrat/republican thing, the point was her mouthing off to a two year old.

Deputy Nutz
10-22-2008, 01:40 PM

No doubt about it there is a time and a place, but swearing at someone and saying inappropriate things in front of the kid puts him on the level as the lady.

I personally don't give a shit, I'm sure it will have 0 long term effect on his kid. It's his kid not mine, I just thought it was funny.

Your right, I should not have swore, I should have just punched her in the kisser.

SkinBasket
10-22-2008, 03:16 PM
Your right, I should not have swore, I should have just punched her in the kisser.

You should have licked her downstairs. You get more bees with honey, my friend. Or is that more honey with bees? Or more money in the honeyhole? Whatever, the point is you should have licked it.

Deputy Nutz
10-22-2008, 05:04 PM

You should have licked her downstairs. You get more bees with honey, my friend. Or is that more honey with bees? Or more money in the honeyhole? Whatever, the point is you should have licked it.

Funny you should bring that up, I was just discussing this with my good friend Art Mooney.

If she was Cougar or a Milf or just a plain jane, the suggestion wouldn't be that bad, I imagine, now remember it could have just been my imagination but I believe that her crotch area was unkept and stinky, and not in a good way, I am talking about the way in which a vagina smells after a tampoon is left unfound for a good month or two.

SkinBasket
10-22-2008, 05:40 PM
I believe that her crotch area was unkept and stinky, and not in a good way, I am talking about the way in which a vagina smells after a tampoon is left unfound for a good month or two.

You're right then, you should have punched her right in the vagina to teach her a lesson about genital hygiene. Speaking of which, have you ever wiggled your finger in a girl's butthole until she laughs so hard she farts in your palm? If the answer is yes, were you able to catch the fart and push it back in her laughing mouth?

SkinBasket
10-22-2008, 05:46 PM

Partial just called you a big mouthed fat bitch. You gonna take that?

Deputy Nutz
10-22-2008, 05:59 PM
I believe that her crotch area was unkept and stinky, and not in a good way, I am talking about the way in which a vagina smells after a tampoon is left unfound for a good month or two.

You're right then, you should have punched her right in the vagina to teach her a lesson about genital hygiene. Speaking of which, have you ever wiggled your finger in a girl's butthole until she laughs so hard she farts in your palm? If the answer is yes, were you able to catch the fart and push it back in her laughing mouth?

I am no magican, sorry.

Deputy Nutz
10-22-2008, 06:00 PM

Partial just called you a big mouthed fat bitch. You gonna take that?

Depends if he wants me to put on a dress.

Little Whiskey
10-22-2008, 08:13 PM
skin, what you are saying is that it all worked out in the end. you got blamed for cheating and didn't, but then cheated and didn't get caught. looks like that teacher owes your dad a verbal ass whoop'n.....to be even and all.

SkinBasket
10-22-2008, 08:44 PM
you got blamed for cheating and didn't, but then cheated and didn't get caught.

No. I cheated both times.

Scott Campbell
10-22-2008, 09:14 PM
It's his kid not mine........

I think you guys should go on Maury and do a DNA test just to be sure,

Deputy Nutz
10-23-2008, 09:39 AM
I wanna know how the Skinbasket has the time to play all of these video games. I know he has no social life or anything, but I met his kids, I know he can't sit there and play video games while the older own beats on the little one. Christ I gotta get more time on my hands.

hoosier
10-23-2008, 10:02 AM
I wanna know how the Skinbasket has the time to play all of these video games. I know he has no social life or anything, but I met his kids, I know he can't sit there and play video games while the older own beats on the little one. Christ I gotta get more time on my hands.

Must have taught the kids to self entertain.

SkinBasket
10-23-2008, 12:35 PM
I use their nap time for games. I should be working out, but I'm already fat.

SkinBasket
10-23-2008, 12:35 PM
And no, I'm not buying Guitard Hetro so you can pretend to be Ac/Dc.

Zool
10-23-2008, 12:45 PM
Nutz?

http://www.dudes411.com/guitarsAngusYoung.jpg

Freak Out
10-23-2008, 12:56 PM
Can you believe that the new AC/DC album is only sold at Walmart?

Little Whiskey
10-23-2008, 04:13 PM
GNR is supposed to release C. D. next month. I heard the first single yesterday. its not as bad as i thought it would have been. but its not as good as their first time around.

Deputy Nutz
10-23-2008, 04:22 PM
And no, I'm not buying Guitard Hetro so you can pretend to be Ac/Dc.

Please!!!!

Deputy Nutz
10-24-2008, 02:29 PM
Just got the new AC/DC CD, out of a scale from 1-10 I give it a seven the first time through.

Freak Out
10-24-2008, 04:30 PM
Just got the new AC/DC CD, out of a scale from 1-10 I give it a seven the first time through.

Angus still have that classic SG sound going? I loved the sound of the Bon Scott days.

Deputy Nutz
10-29-2008, 01:42 PM
So the nutbag found himself looking into the toilet this morning. A bit of advice make sure you flush the toilet before you start puking in it. I got piss water splashed all over my face.

The Skinbasket got carried away last night. He bought very expensive drinks, and then when we were asked to leave the bar he got all stoked and took me to a strip club.

We were let down. Strippers at Silk are snotty and can't even have a good time taking off their clothes. 75% of them, bitches.

Anyways I owe the basket

SkinBasket
10-29-2008, 05:09 PM
I took a shower when I got home and still smell a little stripper in my hair. I wish I would have puked before I went to bed. I've felt like ABC gum left in an ashtray for a week all day. Jiu Jitsu is going to be fun tonight.

The strippers smiled at me. I think they liked me.

Freak Out
10-29-2008, 05:17 PM
I took a shower when I got home and still smell a little stripper in my hair. I wish I would have puked before I went to bed. I've felt like ABC gum left in an ashtray for a week all day. Jiu Jitsu is going to be fun tonight.

The strippers smiled at me. I think they liked me.

Remember the angry dike stripper in the John Waters movie Pecker? When I buy a table dance for friends that's the kind of lady I'm looking for....If I can't find that I go for bullet wounds and caesarean scars.

Partial
10-29-2008, 06:55 PM
Responsible parenting at its best eh?

Deputy Nutz
10-29-2008, 08:17 PM
Responsible parenting at its best eh?

Why, did you see my kids there? Or are you just trying really damn hard to be funny?

Partial
10-29-2008, 08:18 PM
the latter.. you know me deputy.

Iron Mike
10-29-2008, 09:55 PM
Remember the angry dike stripper in the John Waters movie Pecker?

ummmm.........nope.

But I DO remember the non-stop Christina Ricci nipple stands in Pumpkin.

http://upload.moldova.org/movie/actors/c/christina_ricci/thumbnails/tn2_christina_ricci_1.jpg

SkinBasket
11-01-2008, 11:57 AM
http://www.break.com/index/absolutely-hilarious-indian-music-video.html

Nutz, you better study the fuck up on these moves. I'm busting this routine out next time a stripper smiles at me and I don't want you feeling inadequate. Get to work on the beard too.

SkinBasket
11-04-2008, 08:30 PM
Well, we're fucked, Nutz. Our bouge-wa lifestyle is coming to an end. All those nights burning money and laughing at crying bums are but a memory.

Deputy Nutz
11-04-2008, 08:45 PM
what did you do?

I decided at the last minute to jumb on the Obama wagon, and he made me Spainish Roofing Tile Installer under his new form of government.