PDA

View Full Version : THANK YOU, JOE THE GAFF MAN!

texaspackerbacker
10-21-2008, 10:33 AM
Did you hear/read the latest from Joe--not The Plumber, but the Joe the Gaff Man Biden?

Biden says--no, make that GUARANTEES, "Mark My Words" style, that within six months after Obama takes office--I guess he assumes that's a sure thing, a major international crisis will be inflicted on America by our enemies--specifically to "test the mettle of Obama"--Biden's words, not mine.

Biden goes on to say that people will perceive that Obama is handling things the wrong way. DUH! Why would anybody ever think a thing like THAT after Obama's opposition to the Surge, after his advocating of an attack on our nuclear equipped ally, Pakistan, after his insistence on meeting without pre-conditions with the deranged Iranian leader, after Obama's ignorant and incipid comments about Russian invaded Georgia, but MOST OF ALL, after Obama's OPPOSITION TO ALL THE THINGS THAT HAVE SUCCESSFULLY PREVENTED REPEATS OF 9/11.

Wow! Talk about making the Obama train jump from the track--JUST WHEN THE AMERICA-HATING LEFTIST MEDIA ALLIES OF OBAMA HAD SO SUCCESSFULLY DIVERTED AMERICA FROM THE REAL ISSUE, TERRORIST HITS AGAINST THIS COUNTRY with this contrived economic pseudo-crisis.

Some of us have been saying all along that of all the horrors of an Obama presidency, the WORST is the distinct prospect that Obama would allow terrorist hits in America. I have been saying, THIS is what should be emphasized--It is at the same time, THE MOST IMPORTANT ISSUE and the issue where Obama and the leftists in general have the biggest vulnerability.

Thank you again, Joe The Gaff Man, for stumbling and bumbling into the truth, and pointing that out.

arcilite
10-21-2008, 10:40 AM
Uh, you're trying too hard on this one.

retailguy
10-21-2008, 10:50 AM
Uh, you're trying too hard on this one.

Or, maybe, just maybe, you aren't trying hard enough.

Freak Out
10-21-2008, 10:59 AM
How would Hussein allow Terrorists to hit America?

mraynrand
10-21-2008, 11:06 AM

Probably by giving them a position in his cabinet as head of the Department of Education.

texaspackerbacker
10-21-2008, 11:13 AM

You would ACTUALLY ask that question?

There are two prongs to the strategy that has succeeded 100% in preventing repeats of 9/11:

One of these is attacking the terrorist enemy in the middle east--taking the War on Terror to them.

The other is enhanced security at home.

Obama has OPPOSED what has clearly worked in both cases. Even you leftists wouldn't dispute that, would you?

As for "trying too hard", your boy, Biden, handed us this one.

I have been consistent in saying all along, THIS is Issue #1--the FACT that an Obama presidency would elevate EXTREMELY the prospect of terrorist hits in America.

For anybody who believes the contrived crap that the economy is the biggest issue, consider the economic implications of 9/11, and consider the economic implications of repeats of 9/11, possibly multiple, possibly chemical, biological, radiological, or even nuclear. would have on the economy. Can anybody possibly claim that this is NOT the most significant issue?

arcilite
10-21-2008, 11:19 AM
hmmm

1. He is from Texas.

2. Very much anti-Obama

3. Strongly believes in attacking other countries for the 'war on terror'

Is this George Bush on our very own packer forum?

texaspackerbacker
10-21-2008, 11:46 AM
hmmm

1. He is from Texas.

2. Very much anti-Obama

Are you talking about me?

First of all, I would NEVER shy away from any comparison to George W. Bush, who saved this country from repeats of 9/11 and brought this country back from the economic disaster of 9/11 with his tax cuts. Imagine the horrors of a Gore presidency at the time of 9/11. He would literally have turned us into a third world country with tax increases, not to mention inflicting his sick anti-American environmentalist agenda on us. That, too, is a major achievement of the Bush Administration--rejecting the Kyoto Accords, etc.

Just the same, Bush was certainly not my first choice in 2000--just as McCain certainly was not my first choice this year. The negatives about Bush, virtually without exception, are issues where he catered to/gave in to/reached out to/whatever the left wing in Congress and in the country in general. Arguably, if he had danced with who brought him--adhered better to conservative principals, he and the country would have been better off.

The bottom line, though, is that the demise of Bush popularity is ENTIRELY a tribute to the leftist mainstream media and the leftist political machine that they are so complicit with.

I would be the first to admit that the bad guys have played the game of politics better than the good guys this time around--and if they are ultimately successful in inflicting an Obama presidency on us, AMERICA AND INDEED, THE WHOLE FREE WORLD WILL SUFFER FOR IT.

Biden must have the Obama handlers in a tizzy with his GAFFS--so many of which are BLUNDERS INTO TRUTHFULNESS--truthfulness that hurts the Obama cause--like bringing up the prospect of Obama having completely the WRONG outlook to protect America on the #1 most important issue.

LL2
10-21-2008, 12:14 PM
That was pretty stupid of Gaff Man to say that there will be a crisis to hit within the first 6 months of an Obama administration. If Palin had said that about McCain the media would be talking about it for 48 hours straight. Ziggy and PIP say Palin is stupid??? Biden statement is pretty much an open invitation to a crisis...and this is from a guy that is suppose to have great foreign policy skills...WTF? Biden is the idiot. I bet Obama supporters are thankful that Obama is the teflon man.

mraynrand
10-21-2008, 12:23 PM
Joe Biden could very well be the best chance for a McCain victory - God love ya, Joe!

arcilite
10-21-2008, 12:33 PM
Too bad there won't be any Mccain victories in November

LL2
10-21-2008, 12:52 PM

Ya never know...Bush wasn't suppose to win in 2000.

retailguy
10-21-2008, 12:57 PM

Or 2004... :wink:

arcilite
10-21-2008, 01:02 PM

Actually he was, but keep believing that.

LL2
10-21-2008, 02:32 PM
I believe the stars keep shining all throught the night.
I believe if we just keep trying it will be alright.
I believe that someday we're gonna find our way.
And I believe in a beautiful day.

I believe in lovers walking side by side.
I believe that someday we'll be satisfied.
I believe the angels listen god hears us pray.
Yeah I believe it's gonna work out ok.

But not for me, and not for you.

I believe, I believe, I believe.

I believe there's an answer waiting when the day is done.
I believe if you just keep searching you'll find someone.
I believe that you and I just lost our way.
I still believe in a beautiful day.

But not for me, and not for you.
I know your tried, and I tried to.
Sometime all our dreams just don't come true.

Oh...Oh...Beautiful day

Chris Isaak

Tyrone Bigguns
10-21-2008, 04:01 PM
hmmm

1. He is from Texas.

2. Very much anti-Obama

No. As much as i hate to admit it, Bush is far more erudite.

SkinBasket
10-21-2008, 04:26 PM

Yes, it's much better to fight them here using thousands of civilian bodies as fodder. Instead of al qaeda in Iraq, they'll be able to call themselves al qaeda in California. Under Obama, they'll probably be allowed non-profit tax status, too.

retailguy
10-21-2008, 05:07 PM

Yes, it's much better to fight them here using thousands of civilian bodies as fodder. Instead of al qaeda in Iraq, they'll be able to call themselves al qaeda in California. Under Obama, they'll probably be allowed non-profit tax status, too.

they could get free health care and drivers licenses too.

sheepshead
10-21-2008, 05:48 PM

Not according to the polls and both guys were white!

arcilite
10-21-2008, 05:58 PM

Not according to the polls and both guys were white!

oh really?

obama/mccain

http://www.electoral-vote.com/evp2008/Pres/ec_graph-2008-solid.png

kerry/bush

http://www.electoral-vote.com/evp2008/Pres/ec_graph-2004-solid.png

sheepshead
10-21-2008, 06:17 PM
ok, I'm missing something.

MJZiggy
10-21-2008, 06:33 PM
And this is something new?

sheepshead
10-21-2008, 07:35 PM
:taunt:

Freak Out
10-21-2008, 07:39 PM

Probably by giving them a position in his cabinet as head of the Department of Education.

I think he has a Nazi in mind for that position.

HowardRoark
10-21-2008, 07:44 PM

I think he has a Nazi in mind for that position.

No, just an Anarchist/Marxist. Much more efficient.

Joemailman
10-21-2008, 08:04 PM
Shouldn't the title be Joe The Gaffe Man? Or does Joe have one of these?

http://www.gamefisherman.co.uk/ishop/images/1019/j3725.jpg

retailguy
10-21-2008, 08:12 PM
you do realize that you need to change your name to "joe THE mailman", right?