PDA

View Full Version : Hey 360 owners..

Freak Out
10-21-2008, 11:24 PM
Anyone have Fable II yet? Sounds like a hell of a game.

Harlan Huckleby
10-22-2008, 12:07 AM
I saw thread & thought you were asking about IBM 360 mainframes.

I am very, very old.

SkinBasket
10-22-2008, 07:54 AM
I bought it yesterday since I had some gift card and was at Walmart to find some clothes on clearance, but it'll be a while before I play it. I want to finish a playthrough of too human I'm on, then next week the wife wants to pick up Little Big Planet and I'll be more likely to play Fallout than Fable. So i don't know why I bought the damn thing, because it's going to sit in the wrapper for another month.

I was lured to the game section looking for one of these recalled versions of Little Big Planet with the quran verses in it. I wanted to e-bay as many copies as I could to Muslim hating Jews with lots of money. Unfortunately, some dorky kid works there and was on top of the shit. By mid-day, Wal-Mart had sent out a code to prevent the registers from selling it even if you got your hands on it. I should have tried toys are us. That place is a dump and they got some 50 year old woman running the game section who don't even know what a Wii is.

red
10-22-2008, 07:01 PM
i got it, i only have a few hours in though so far

but from what i can tell its pretty cool

arcilite
10-22-2008, 07:27 PM
im more excited about fallout3 coming out next week

Charles Woodson
10-22-2008, 08:55 PM
COD 5 beta is solid, damn i love that game

SkinBasket
10-22-2008, 09:21 PM
BALLS IN YOUR FACE!!!

SkinBasket
10-24-2008, 10:47 AM
Does anyone want to be my xbox friend? I don't pay for their service, so I'm not on-line, but it makes me sad when it tells me I have no friends.

Freak Out
10-24-2008, 11:36 AM
Does anyone want to be my xbox friend? I don't pay for their service, so I'm not on-line, but it makes me sad when it tells me I have no friends.

If I had an xbox I would be. How much are they now?I've walked by the display at Costco many times but haven't looked at the cost lately. I bought a PS3 for the Blu-Ray but had to get a few games to justify the cost. :)