PDA

View Full Version : GREAT FAVRE COVERAGE!!

RashanGary
10-22-2008, 12:56 PM
http://www.wfan.com/

click listen live. NY sports radio is fantastic.

b bulldog
10-22-2008, 04:22 PM
Over the years I bashed Brett plenty but I never imagined he'd pull this stuff as he has this year. Knew he was a glory hound, selfcentered, and a media whore but not so childish. Oh well, looks more and more apparent that we kept the correct QB in GB and as far as the jets QB??? Why not post about him in a Jets forum as I was always told to do in regards to Brady. So sick of Brett Favre!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GBRulz
10-22-2008, 04:55 PM
I'm just to the point where I really don't care anymore.

Many are sick of it, which is why a Favre thread was created. Well, that was how it was supposed to work. If you want to read about him, fine. If not, fine. I find it somewhat humorous how the people bitching about the Favre "fluff" stories being posted outside of the Favre thread don't seem to mind that the negative ones are being posted outside of it as well.

HarveyWallbangers
10-22-2008, 05:04 PM
I'm just to the point where I really don't care what happens here at JSO 2.0

Many are sick of it, which is why a Favre thread was created. Well, that was how it was supposed to work. If you want to read about him, fine. If not, fine. I find it somewhat humorous how the people bitching about the Favre "fluff" stories being posted outside of the Favre thread don't seem to mind that the negative ones are being posted outside of it as well.

GBR, I get that this is tough for a lot of people, but this is bigger news to Packer fans than Favre throwing 6 TDs or 3 interceptions for the Jets. Not all of the Favre stuff is in one thread (see "Brett Favre made Ryan Grant", "Brett Denies Reports", etc.), so I think that angle is best left for the extremists. I commend those that have kept it mostly to one thread for going out of their way to make this place more civil.

I'll say that I think Brett has been the biggest problem in this continuing saga, but I'm not going to go out of my way to say anything more out of respect for those that I would term "not extreme" Brett backers.

Lorenza sounds like a good name for a new puppy.
:D

pbmax
10-22-2008, 05:15 PM
Without rehashing weeks of turmoil, the threads weren't the problem for me, but the name calling that each seemed to devolve to. That and the fact that informative posters left. Hopefully my contribution won't dive off that cliff. If it should, please kill it.

Though I do hope Mad gets to read the Univision soap opera comments.

GBRulz
10-22-2008, 05:21 PM
I agree with both of you guys.

You have a couple of people who went overboard with the Favre love. Then you have another handful of people who constantly attacked everyone who even had an ounce of support for Favre. Things got ugly. Because of it, some of the good posters have left or don't post nearly as much as they used to. This place never used to be this way.

btw Harv, I'm done with puppies for a while ! BUT if I bought one today, he'd probably be named Jordo :wink:

Packers4Ever
10-22-2008, 10:11 PM
I'm just to the point where I really don't care anymore.

I hear ya, GBR :roll:

BallHawk
10-22-2008, 10:20 PM

You have a couple of people who went overboard with the Favre love. Then you have another handful of people who constantly attacked everyone who even had an ounce of support for Favre. Things got ugly. Because of it, some of the good posters have left or don't post nearly as much as they used to. This place never used to be this way.

btw Harv, I'm done with puppies for a while ! BUT if I bought one today, he'd probably be named Jordo :wink:

Why not Ruvello?

Bretsky
10-22-2008, 10:36 PM

Hey Jordo is an awesome name for a stud dog

For a chick dog I like Caramel

Bretsky
10-22-2008, 10:37 PM

Why not Ruvello?

She might end up having a Viking dog in a few years :lol: :lol:

oregonpackfan
10-22-2008, 11:22 PM

If you bought a dog, GBR, maybe your vet would grant you a "2 for the price of one" deal. Both your dog and Harlan could get neutered the same day! :)