PDA

View Full Version : A Therapists, Butt-Holes, and Big Piles of Black Angus Dung

Deputy Nutz
10-22-2008, 05:34 PM
I am going to go ahead and say it. I understand a lot of people are more than angry at Favre, I think what he did was piss poor, broke a lot of hearts in Green Bay and probably broke some kind of code among his former teammates the bottom line is that the Green Bay Packers front office, coaching staff, even his former teammates, and the fans of the Green Bay Packers means next to nothing to him.

Call him whatever you want, it is your way to vent your anger and some of you can keep repeating your "told you so" in regard to Favre's attitude. To all of us we need to see this last episode as a clear cut example that Favre has absolutely no loyalty and cares very little about the Packers organization. I could list the reasons why, but we have all been going through this long enough now to comprehend those reasons clear enough for ourselves.

I usually never cared to discuss Favre in any of the Packer forums that I have been apart of, I decided that I could get into discussions after his retirement because his career was cemented, with the situations this summer I should have again just shut my mouth and let others discuss Brett Favre. I still feel the same way about Favre because I realized how he truly felt about the Packers organization months ago. I never wanted anything from him outside of the joy of watching him play football, and thats the bottom line. So I am going to offer an apology to any of those that I have gotten after over this whole Brett Favre saga, I should have never entered into the conversation in the first place, I knew better.

It is over.

sheepshead
10-22-2008, 05:40 PM
Your therapist make you write this??

Deputy Nutz
10-22-2008, 05:58 PM

I don't know does your therapist tell you to be 24 hour a day 7 days a week cocksucker?

Brando19
10-22-2008, 06:30 PM

I don't know does your therapist tell you to be 24 hour a day 7 days a week cocksucker?

I'm never going to that therapist.....

pacfan
10-22-2008, 06:52 PM

good god, me neither.

Tyrone Bigguns
10-22-2008, 07:13 PM
I'm sending all the women i know to that therapist!!

MJZiggy
10-22-2008, 08:23 PM

It would explain a lot, wouldn't it.

bobblehead
10-22-2008, 08:47 PM
OK...I told you so.(not really, but you gave us permission)

That being said I nothing favre....he is the jets QB, have a good day.

ARod on the other hand is the packer QB and I hope he has a huge season.

Scott Campbell
10-22-2008, 08:51 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol:

sheepshead
10-22-2008, 09:23 PM

Jesus Man, get some bloody help--WTF

Harlan Huckleby
10-22-2008, 10:53 PM

ahhh, come on, sheepshead's joke was funny. Nutz can be a big baby sometimes.

But I've liked all of nutz's posts on Favre the last several months, he's been thoughtful. (Nutz only wants to gaze at Favre's balls, not lick them.)

Scott Campbell
10-22-2008, 10:56 PM
ahhh, come on, sheepshead's joke was funny.

Brando's was the funniest.

Bretsky
10-22-2008, 10:57 PM
ahhh, come on, sheepshead's joke was funny.

Brando's was the funniest.

Well, Tyrone at least gets an honorable mention as well :!:

Deputy Nutz
10-23-2008, 09:47 AM

Jesus Man, get some bloody help--WTF

I'll stick a boot up your ass.

Iron Mike
10-23-2008, 03:37 PM

Shouldn't your question end with a question mark, Miss Editor?? 8-)