Harlan Huckleby
10-22-2008, 11:01 PM
http://www.packerrats.com/ratchat/viewtopic.php?t=15297

Bretsky
10-22-2008, 11:12 PM
Where is "other" ?

Harlan Huckleby
10-22-2008, 11:14 PM
oh come on, Bretsky, your comment wasn't that funny. You'll have a chance to win some other prestigous poll in the future.

Scott Campbell
10-22-2008, 11:15 PM
I voted for Brando - but that was before I remembered that I was trying to discourage you from starting all these stupid polls. So shame on me.

Harlan Huckleby
10-22-2008, 11:18 PM
there's nothing stupid about this poll.

you're the big stupid.

Bretsky
10-22-2008, 11:21 PM
there's nothing stupid about this poll.

you're the big stupid.

Big Stupid is that it's in the football forum and eventually will probably get moved to the RR cause no football reference was made :lol:

Harlan Huckleby
10-22-2008, 11:22 PM
I think Al Harris should be the nickle corner back, and that new guy should be starting.

Scott Campbell
10-22-2008, 11:23 PM
Harlan got scolded by the Moderator!

Who's the Big Stupid now????

Bretsky
10-22-2008, 11:23 PM
I voted for Brando - but that was before I remembered that I was trying to discourage you from starting all these stupid polls. So shame on me.

I had to vote for Nutz

Because after we watched the Bears beat Green Bay last year...I was at a gas station and some loud prick started screaming the Packers suck...go Bears.........I didn't know if I wanted to cry or punch the guy

I turned around and it was that asshole Nutz

Scott Campbell
10-22-2008, 11:25 PM

I had to vote for Nutz

Because after we watched the Bears beat Green Bay last year...I was at a gas station and some loud prick started screaming the Packers suck...go Bears.........I didn't know if I wanted to cry or punch the guy

So you voted for his body of work? :lol:

I'm not sure that's what Harlan had in mind.

Bretsky
10-22-2008, 11:58 PM

I had to vote for Nutz

So you voted for his body of work? :lol:

I'm not sure that's what Harlan had in mind. :!:

I have my loyalties too

We watched the hot Asian lesbians play with each other

mraynrand
10-23-2008, 01:06 AM
great thread.

th87
10-23-2008, 02:02 AM
Gotta go with Nutz. A scathing retort, and nobody deserves it more.

Although saying "24/7 cocksucker" would be the better delivery.

sheepshead
10-23-2008, 07:05 AM
HONK

pbmax
10-23-2008, 07:16 AM
I voted for Tyrone, but I also would like to write in Fritz.

And Al Harris should start when healthy and Wood should stay in the slot in the nickel and dimes. He's a natural there. Harris can continue to take the number 1, unless its a big physical receiver (TO, Moss, Plaxico) who is good enough to not to be bothered by the bump part of Al's Bump and Run.

GBRulz
10-23-2008, 08:13 AM
My write in would be for SC ! However, on this list, I have to go with Brando. His lucky underwear had a nice streak going for him last year :P

SkinBasket
10-23-2008, 08:17 AM
I vote for Partial's artificially self-inflated sense of his own umbilically challenged manhood. But it only makes occasional appearances, so I don't know if it's eligible.

Zool
10-23-2008, 08:24 AM
I vote for Partial's artificially self-inflated sense of his own umbilically challenged manhood. But it only makes occasional appearances, so I don't know if it's eligible.

I am Jacks overwhelming envy.

LL2
10-23-2008, 09:00 AM

I would've voted for Skin, but Harlan probably would hate to see Skinbasket win.

Freak Out
10-23-2008, 12:31 PM
I'm writing in HH because he is obviously the wisest and most loved poster here.

Joemailman
10-23-2008, 04:41 PM
I'm writing in HH because he is obviously the wisest and most loved poster here.

In a stupid kind of way.

Harlan Huckleby
10-23-2008, 09:02 PM
I have to go with Brando. His lucky underwear had a nice streak going for him last year :P

the streak in Brando's underwear is "nice"? :shock: this is getting too weird.