PDA

View Full Version : Is there hope for Larry Johnson?

Patler
10-23-2008, 12:20 AM
His comments today:

"I want to start off saying I apologize to the Hunt family, my family, first and foremost, the fans, teammates, coaches and players," said Kansas City's two-time Pro Bowl running back.

"This is the first time in my life I actually had to stand up, I mean actually woke up and kind of be disgusted with myself and disgusted as far as the way my life and my career is heading right now."

BF4MVP
10-23-2008, 12:49 AM
It's not looking good for him. He's almost 29 and hasn't been very good in awhile.

Patler
10-23-2008, 12:55 AM
It's not looking good for him. He's almost 29 and hasn't been very good in awhile.

I meant as a person more than as a player. He has had four accusations against him for stupid behavior, such as spitting at a woman.

hoosier
10-23-2008, 08:05 AM
Talk is cheap, but the fact that he gave a seemingly sincere public apology is certainly in his favor. And if memory serves, this apology is more than Mike Vick or Nick Kaczur or any Cincinatti Bengal did.

sheepshead
10-23-2008, 08:16 AM
I liked him as a player, always have. He could've been one of the best. He's just a knucklehead.

SkinBasket
10-23-2008, 08:22 AM
Whoever it is I'm playing this week in FF is fucked because he's the only active RB on his roster. Now he has zero and the best FA option is Spermius Norwood.

Outside of that, who gives a crap? The way these guys are treated from high school onward teaches them to hate the kind of women who surround them. When you mix stupid doods with stupid sluts you get dubble stoopid. I just thank goodness that there aren't any offspring involved.

Deputy Nutz
10-23-2008, 09:50 AM
Funny thing is any woman associated with him should now know that he treats women like trash. Funny thing is they certainly won't stay away.