PDA

View Full Version : Christ! Three Cops in the House!

Harlan Huckleby
06-26-2006, 11:13 PM
Mad, Nutz and PArtial are all on patrol this evening.

This is like going to a concert in the 1980's, when the anti-pot war was in high gear. Police everywhere.

MadtownPacker
06-26-2006, 11:30 PM
Mad, Nutz and PArtial are all on patrol this evening.

This is like going to a concert in the 1980's, when the anti-pot war was in high gear. Police everywhere.Move along you burnt out hippy, before you get a club to the dome!!!

Partial
06-26-2006, 11:49 PM
I'm onto you HH, you best watch yourself!!

Anti-Polar Bear
06-27-2006, 12:01 AM
As an anarchist, in addition to being a liberal, a stoic and a man of virtue, I strongly opposite this form pf forum government. This type of rulership is exactly what Packerchatters have, and despite thier high numbers of memberships, that site is ruled by a bunch of facists. You guys seem to be mimicking Packerchatters and thats a bad thing.

Just speaking my mind. :)

Deputy Nutz
06-27-2006, 12:03 AM
Fuck!!!

You can't say that on Packerchatters.

Partial
06-27-2006, 12:07 AM
you too Tank, i've got me eye on you.

Patler
06-27-2006, 06:46 AM
Oh, sure, you laugh about it now, but I've seen unbridled power over others go to the heads of better men than you three!!! :wink:

HarveyWallbangers
06-27-2006, 07:23 AM
This is like going to a concert in the 1980's, when the anti-pot war was in high gear. Police everywhere.

I went to plenty of concerts in the 1980s, and there weren't too many that didn't have the bud. You couldn't go to an AC/DC or Motley Crue concert without it.

Deputy Nutz
06-27-2006, 08:07 AM

I went to plenty of concerts in the 1980s, and there weren't too many that didn't have the bud. You couldn't go to an AC/DC or Motley Crue concert without it.

In fact they wouldn't even let you in.

I still don't know why someone would want to get all baked at an AC/DC concert. Maybe you would want to do some speed or coke, but not weed. Save that shit for Elton John

Partial
06-27-2006, 08:40 AM
If you guys are legitmately concerned, hopefully this will calm your nerve.

I don't intend to do much unless something needs to be done. I'm on these boards to enjoy the football talk, not deal with a bunch of BS. Essentially, I will try to keep threads in the correct forum (football in football, ot in romper room, etc) and thats pretty much it unless a problem ever presents itself.

There will be no deleting, editing, or censoring of anyones posts unless its absolutely necessary from me. You can count on that.

Lets keep the good times rollin' and not worry about who's modding the forums. Ideally, with what Mad wants out of these forums is that you won't even notice the mods

Harlan Huckleby
06-27-2006, 09:02 AM
If you guys are legitmately concerned, hopefully this will calm your nerve.

Now you REALLY got me worried.

It's like when another company buys the place you're working at. There's a little anxiety, you know there will be some changes. Then you get "the speech": "You are all valued employees, we'll be taking some time to interview you and understand your job better."

The golden age of Packer Rats is over. We're doomed.

Partial
06-27-2006, 09:08 AM
:lol: we're thinking of bringing in some consultants to figure out how to improve the efficiency around here

MadtownPacker
06-27-2006, 09:08 AM
Yeah Partial, you really should have told these chumps to go fuck themselves. Mostly harlan and tank, AKA Los Pendejo bros.

Harlan Huckleby
06-27-2006, 09:13 AM
This is english-only site, chump. I hacked into the Rules & Regulation and added that little note.

Partial
06-27-2006, 09:16 AM
you think you're real clever hh.

et me tell you something, pendejo. You pull any of your crazy shit with us, you flash a piece out on the lanes, I'll take it away from you, stick it up your ass and pull the fucking trigger 'til it goes "click.

Harlan Huckleby
06-27-2006, 09:31 AM
my next trick: dupe partial's account.

jack's smirking revenge
06-27-2006, 09:40 AM
3 cops and a new garbage can. Swooping changes are afoot at PR.com! Any of you care to let us know what "the garbage can" is, or is it a not-so-secretive program whereby you collect data on the innocent posters of PR.com?

tyler

jack's smirking revenge
06-27-2006, 09:41 AM
What thread was deleted? I came in this morning and I've lost 40 posts on my count since yesterday.

tyler

Deputy Nutz
06-27-2006, 10:07 AM
I am not sure.

Harlan Huckleby
06-27-2006, 03:21 PM
This new police department is HIGHLY unrepresentative. No blacks, women or homosexuals.

Anti-Polar Bear
06-27-2006, 03:25 PM
This new police department is HIGHLY unrepresentative. No blacks, women or homosexuals.

I strongly disagree. Madtown, although he is not black, represents people of all colors. Partail is bi-sexaul, I believe, so that counts for homosexual. Nutz is a stay at home dad so literally he is a woman.

Harlan Huckleby
06-27-2006, 03:26 PM
well argued, tank. I withdraw the accusation.

Deputy Nutz
06-27-2006, 03:28 PM
How do you know that I ain't black?

Anti-Polar Bear
06-27-2006, 03:33 PM
How do you know that I ain't black?

Black men dont stay at home all day watching the kids. Black men dont listen to country music unless they sing it. Cowboy Troy, I believe, is a popular African American country musican who has a new CD out. (i found that out on napster.com