PDA

View Full Version : Is Palin going rogue?

Cheesehead Craig
10-25-2008, 03:11 PM
This CNN article brings up this topic and I just want to get the Republican supporter's viewpoints here. Is this something you are seeing/hearing as well? Or is it just a bunch of hooey?

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/10/25/palin.tension/index.html

Note to Skinbasket and Nutz - the title says "rogue" not "commando" just wanted to clear that up now. :lol:

Edited for spelling. :oops:

mraynrand
10-25-2008, 03:24 PM
If she sticks with MAC lipstick over Prescriptives, she should go with Crème d’Nude, Cherish, or Strength. Rouge is not her color.

digitaldean
10-25-2008, 03:30 PM
Actually it's going "rogue", not "rouge" (makeup).

McCain's campaign have put her under wraps and have tried to manage her.

She's extremely intelligent and I think it's just sick of being controlled. They forced her into doing high exposure (but high pressure) national interviews.

If they would have allowed more media exposure (especially state and local media outlets) they would have had more favorable results.

I don't think she's going it alone, but I do think the she can be considered a primary candidate for 2012.

McCain's campaign as a whole has been a little slow on the uptake. They have scored few good shots on Obama. Right now only a gaffe on Obama's part or voter last-second hesitation on voting for such an inexperienced candidate will give McCain a win.

If Pennsylvania and Ohio go Obama, it'll be over early.

wist43
10-25-2008, 03:35 PM
CNN = Communist News Network.

CNN is a joke. Can't believe anybody even watches that propaganda. If there were a free country somewhere in the world, I'd move there, but America is the last best hope for freedom remaining in the world, and our days are numbered.

In terms of killing freedom??? McCain/Palin is a slow bleed. Obama/Biden is a bullet to the head. Either way our country will continue its inexorable march to the Left.

mraynrand
10-25-2008, 04:19 PM
Wist is right. I'm surprised anyone would take credit for writing this:

"She is a diva. She takes no advice from anyone," said this McCain adviser. "She does not have any relationships of trust with any of us, her family or anyone else.

"Also, she is playing for her own future and sees herself as the next leader of the party. Remember: Divas trust only unto themselves, as they see themselves as the beginning and end of all wisdom."

What a bunch of crap. It's funny that these 'advisers' are always completely unknown. Note: a democrat can be a McCain adviser - so can anyone else.

-CNN's Dana Bash, Peter Hamby, Ed Hornick and John King contributed to this report. (these guys should be ashamed for writing crap.

Tyrone Bigguns
10-25-2008, 04:21 PM
Good times. Watching the Mac/palin dream team implode and the repubs make excuses.

Joemailman
10-25-2008, 04:40 PM
I see Wist is as optimistic about the future of this country as he is about the Packers. :D

wist43
10-25-2008, 04:46 PM
I see Wist is as optimistic about the future of this country as he is about the Packers. :D

Lot more optimistic about the Packers :D

As soon as Americans began to have it pumped into their head that we are a democracy... it's just a matter of time, till death do us part us from our freedom :D

HowardRoark
10-25-2008, 04:54 PM

Lot more optimistic about the Packers :D

As soon as Americans began to have it pumped into their head that we are a democracy... it's just a matter of time, till death do us part us from our freedom :D

......."A republic ma'am, if you can keep it".......I don't think Palin is the future. I think the future is in southern Wisconsin.

MJZiggy
10-25-2008, 06:17 PM

She's extremely intelligent and I think it's just sick of being controlled. They forced her into doing high exposure (but high pressure) national interviews.

If they would have allowed more media exposure (especially state and local media outlets) they would have had more favorable results.

I don't think she's going it alone, but I do think the she can be considered a primary candidate for 2012.

I don't know, from the looks of this, she's gonna need a HUGE image shakeup to be taken seriously in '12.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/10/24/AR2008102402698.html?nav=hcmodule

LL2
10-26-2008, 01:00 PM

I don't know, from the looks of this, she's gonna need a HUGE image shakeup to be taken seriously in '12.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/10/24/AR2008102402698.html?nav=hcmodule

You know you can expect her popularity to go up and down. She went from a complete unknown, which helped her initial popularity. Then she made a few mistakes on her part and a few by the McCain team in presenting herself. If McCain does not win next week it would give Palin a good chance to go back to Alaska and improve on her record and get re-elected as Governer. If she can pull off getting that natural gas pipeline built her popularity will surge. The only reason that the gas pipeline wouldn't get built is a few Indian tribal nations in Canada might block it. I know many do not like her, but she has as good a chance as anyone in 2012.

Harlan Huckleby
10-26-2008, 03:15 PM
Good times. Watching the Mac/palin dream team implode and the repubs make excuses.

It has been a democratic year all along, and just became much more so with the economic melt down. McCain didn't implode.

Stop gloating.

And I really don't appreciate your crack about putting lipstick on a pig.

Joemailman
10-26-2008, 03:35 PM
She's been kept under wraps by the McCain campaign. She needs to reveal more of herself ti the American people.

http://www.whiterabbitcult.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/1903451448_635a36aed2_o.jpg