PDA

View Full Version : Can the Pack K.O. last undefeated team?

MadtownPacker
10-27-2008, 10:41 PM
I think they can and will end the Titans streak. This game has upset written all over it.

Iron Mike
10-27-2008, 10:48 PM
"Can the Pack win vs. the Titans" seems like a good idea for a new thread.

Heh heh. 8-)

steve823
10-27-2008, 10:53 PM
I think we have a good chance. I mean defensively our corners/secondary should dominate their wrs. We need to focus on the run obviously and the TEs. For those of you watching you saw how many passes were thrown to the TE..just checked and there were 10. Not to mention like 5 drops from Algae Crumpler.

Offensively we match up good but we can't be predictable and run on first downs or else their D-line will eat us. If McCarthy siwtches it up and calls good plays we have a great chance of winning..cant wait its gunna be a good one

BF4MVP
10-27-2008, 11:12 PM
I think they can and will end the Titans streak. This game has upset written all over it.
I agree. I don't know what it is about the Titans, but they just don't impress me as much as a 7-0 team should..Collins didn't do much (as is the case most games), and Indy's bad run defense kept the Titans' run game in check. If Manning doesn't throw those picks, it's a much different ball game..Hopefully Rodgers doesn't make any big mistakes that they will be able to take advantage of. I like the Packers' chances, especially coming off a bye with the Titans playing on a short week.

oregonpackfan
10-27-2008, 11:16 PM
I don't share your enthusiasm. Perhaps its because I wasn't sipping the Packer Kool-Aid.

Though I did not see the entire game, the Titans' defense looked pretty damned tough to me! They will be a huge challenge for the Packers, IMO.

Zool
10-27-2008, 11:18 PM
After tonight the Titans opponents are a combined 17-34. They have a really good D. They can pound the ball on the ground, but their passing game is averaging 160ypg. If we can stop the run we can win this game.

MOBB DEEP
10-27-2008, 11:20 PM
hell to the naw...!

r run d and titans pass d

MadtownPacker
10-27-2008, 11:23 PM
hell to the naw...!

run dBrothaman, the Pack cant run the ball for shit. Titans run D means nothing because the passing game will need to win this anyways. I like the match up. I think the O can put up enough points to win.

MOBB DEEP
10-27-2008, 11:25 PM
hell to the naw...!

run dBrothaman, the Pack cant run the ball for shit. Titans run D means nothing because the passing game will need to win this anyways. I like the match up. I think the O can put up enough points to win.

misunderstanding; im saying their pass d and our run d will spell a long day for the green and gold

away game too...

steve823
10-27-2008, 11:25 PM
27-24...pack win in a close won that shouldve never been that close but because of mccarthys conservative playcalling wit h the lead the titans almost came back

MadtownPacker
10-27-2008, 11:27 PM
misunderstanding; im saying their pass d and our run d will spell a long day for the green and goldII see. I agree that the run D is gonna get mauled. Thats why the passing game needs to open it up early and score quickly. A grinding runfest heavily favors the Titans. A shoot out doesnt.

MOBB DEEP
10-27-2008, 11:28 PM
misunderstanding; im saying their pass d and our run d will spell a long day for the green and goldII see. I agree that the run D is gonna get mauled. Thats why the passing game needs to open it up early and score quickly. A grinding runfest heavily favors the Titans. A shoot out doesnt.

QFT

Partial
10-28-2008, 12:23 AM
We will lose if we can't run the ball and continue to play finesse ball.

3irty1
10-28-2008, 12:33 AM
I don't like the match up at all.

TheCheese
10-28-2008, 01:44 AM
You guys are giving the Titans way too much credit. I'm with Madtown on this one, we are great matchup against them.

You lock their WRs one on one and put Bigby in the box. Shut the run down and let Nick Collins play over the top. Slap Chillar on the TE and just play a good solid game through the air on offense and we should have it in the bag.

I was rooting for Titans to win this game solely so we could knock off these mother fuckers.

And the same people who thought we would get smashed by the Colts are predicting we lose to the Titans, how surprising. Going to be an enjoyable game, hope they broadcast it in southern cali.

bobblehead
10-28-2008, 04:10 AM
Just dropped in to point out that the GM for the Titans is TT's best friend and they both follow a similar model on building a football team....coincidence they are 7-0?

pbmax
10-28-2008, 07:24 AM
The Packers defense will employ the reverse strategy of the Colts game and should have Bigby back for eight in the box. I think the secondary can handle all the Justins in single coverage. The D will be able to keep scoring reasonable.

The Pack O can pass on anybody. It more a matter of getting a lead and then being able to get first downs and suck time off the clock. If we have the lead at halftime, which I think we will, we have a good chance.

Road games mean less with M3 than with Holmgren or Sherman, as M3 has reversed the trend on the road. This team doesn't shrink in road games.

DonHutson
10-28-2008, 09:13 AM
Titans will have a hangover after the big MNF win over their divisional nemesis. Meanwhile, the Pack should be as healthy as they've been all year.

It all adds up to another big win that should put Green Bay back in the discussion about the best teams in the NFC.

I am impressed with Chris Johnson though. I assumed he was just another straightline speed back when he was in the draft. I was wrong. He's got a tough stiff arm, and he's not afraid to run inside or take on a tackler. Good RB.

But for selfish fantasy football reasons I sure am glad they give it to the Whale on the goal line.

LL2
10-28-2008, 09:52 AM
This is a HUGE must win for the Packers. If the Packers lose they drop to .500, if they win they gain momentum into the divisional games they have to play in the next few weeks.

HarveyWallbangers
10-28-2008, 09:57 AM
It's not a must win. They could drop this one and then beat the Vikings and Bears in the next two weeks, and nobody would remember that they lost to the Titans.

CaptainKickass
10-28-2008, 10:08 AM
Last night the frickin announcers just kept repeating "This is the Titans chance to prove they're for real"

I think if it's anyones chance to prove they are for real - it's the Pack in the upcoming game. The Colts game was the first time all season I felt like they were a reasonable version of itself from last year and potentially could take the steps forward that are needed to be a contender this year.

If they show it and bring it against the Titans - then the future of this season is very bright.

mraynrand
10-28-2008, 10:18 AM
It's not a must win. They could drop this one and then beat the Vikings and Bears in the next two weeks, and nobody would remember that they lost to the Titans.

Agree. It's an AFC game on the road. This is a game you can afford to lose, if ever there was one. But man, would it be a nice game to get.

sheepshead
10-28-2008, 10:48 AM
Can we? Sure
Will we?? It's like any other Sunday, minimal mistakes , good execution, some luck......

MadtownPacker
10-28-2008, 10:57 AM
You guys are giving the Titans way too much credit. I'm with Madtown on this one, we are great matchup against them.

You lock their WRs one on one and put Bigby in the box. Shut the run down and let Nick Collins play over the top. Slap Chillar on the TE and just play a good solid game through the air on offense and we should have it in the bag.

I was rooting for Titans to win this game solely so we could knock off these mother fuckers.

And the same people who thought we would get smashed by the Colts are predicting we lose to the Titans, how surprising. Going to be an enjoyable game, hope they broadcast it in southern cali.Thats what Im talking bout!!! No fear!! If M3 nuts up and calls passing plays instead of Grant runs on 1st down good thing will happen.

MadtownPacker
10-28-2008, 10:58 AM
The Pack O can pass on anybody. It more a matter of getting a lead and then being able to get first downs and suck time off the clock. If we have the lead at halftime, which I think we will, we have a good chance.Thats the was I see it as well. There has top be pressure on the Titans to score. Kerry Collins will eventually screw up if the game is put on his shoulders.

MadtownPacker
10-28-2008, 11:07 AM

Agree. It's an AFC game on the road. This is a game you can afford to lose, if ever there was one. But man, would it be a nice game to get.Agreed that this is not a must win and being 4-4 aint the end of the world by any means in the NFC. I'm just not impressed by the Titans and expect the Pack to rise to the occasion..

KYPack
10-28-2008, 11:45 AM
Both Titan lines are impressive. Good, savvy groups that play like savages and are still young enough to go the whole game long.

Don Hutson's comment is one that I share. Upsets get manufactured in the Titan scenario. Playing a good team at home after that team has just won a big game. The Tenn boys are gonna get a lot of hype that they are "for real". Hopefully they believe it and let down like crazy. Tenn is coming off a Monday nite and traveling to boot. Let's go gettum.

Indy played a ballsy defense and it worked for a good bit of that game.

They played a 4-4-3 over and a 4-4-3 Okie. That's a run stuffing defense where you challenge Collins to beat you with the pass. We could do just that. The 4-4-3 would give us a chance to something I've wanted to see us try for about a month now. Put Pop and Chillar on the field at the same time. Let Chillar cover and Popp stuff the run. Give both those boys a chance to do what they do best. Now there about one chance in a million that Sanders would do something like that, but it would be worth it.

C'mon, Bob. Break out of the Jim Bates mold and be your own man. Mix in some exotic schemes and fool somebody for once!

Freak Out
10-28-2008, 11:55 AM

QFT

We need to get a lead and make them play catch up....if they can mix it up and throw us off balance like they did against the Screaming Ponies our D will be in for a long night. Arod could end up in the Hospital if all Haynesworth and company has to do if worry about the pass.

TennesseePackerBacker
10-28-2008, 12:29 PM
Wow...a lot of negativity for the Packers. I called the Packers win last week vs. the Colts when not a lot of people had faith.

I also think the Packers will beat the Titans this Sunday. For one, our defensive line is much bigger than the Colts, and matches up much better to the Titans large line. We also have a much better defense overall, and if you think the Titans can just line up and run all day with us having 8 in the box think again.

I've seen every Tennessee game this year, and mark my words, we will beat the Titans. The only thing that could beat us is a combination of the ref's and the Packers.

I could list some more reason's why the Packers have a great chance, such as; Titan's short week, Packers off a bye, Better offensive line than the Colts(who held up well to the Titans D-line), Titans poor record against teams, No good nickle back or cover linebacker to cover our 3rd WR/TE(how did Dallas Clark do?), etc. etc.

I was going to this game, now I just have to watch it at home, I think they'll pull out a 6-10 point win however.

mngolf19
10-28-2008, 12:41 PM
I'll say of course the Pack can win. But these reasons of "Titans over confident and short week" are all crap. Jeff Fisher coaches this team, they are always prepared. He's an awesome coach. If you get a quick lead on them, then that is definitely going to make it harder for them with their style. But they are not respected because they have no stars on their team. They just play great together and in a style that is lacking in "style". I would favor the Titans in this game just on being at home. This will be a great test for the Pack.

cheesner
10-28-2008, 02:25 PM
I think the Pack will win this one.

Packers are improving every week.

Preparation time: Packers had a week off to overcome some injuries and the Titans have a short week to work with (this is the biggest issue in my mind).

Titans are not a dominating 7-0 team, they are very good but not great.

I will go with the Pack 27-24.

steve823
10-28-2008, 03:26 PM

Preparation time: Packers had a week off to overcome some injuries and the Titans have a short week to work with (this is the biggest issue in my mind).

Same prediction as me..lol. Well I hope its more but for some reason that number sticks out. Anyways can't wait I'll be counting down till Sunday

Tony Oday
10-28-2008, 03:33 PM
The Pack are going to get blown out. 4 picks against AR because he will be looking at the sky most of the day. Grant will get his usual 25 yards on 20 carries.

Our run defense will be exposed AGAIN as not being able to stop teams thus midigating our secondary that is the strength.

We are in for a LONG day. If you have a Titan on your FF team START them.

BobDobbs
10-28-2008, 04:10 PM
I feel good about this game and that really worries me, usually I'm uptight. I only watched part of the game last night and I think the Titans are definitely underappreciated. They have a great ball hawking defense and a really good line.

Indy did run on them at the start of the second half though. We may be able to pick up some yards on the ground. I think we'll have to play a little conservative passing the ball, because they will take it away. On Offense it may come down to how many yards after the catch we can produce. Although, that won't matter if we can't control the pass rush.

On defense it will come down to linebacker play I think. We face a running team with a good Tight End. This challenges our Poppinga/Chillar platoon system. We won't see a 4-4, so I would favor Poppinga in the base because we need to play physical defense. I think this is a Popp type a game. If the LBs can give run support and Force Collins to throw I think we cause a mistake.

Ultimately, we have a better quarterback and that always helps. I don't see them passing for much. If they run all over us they win. If we stuff them we win going away.

sheepshead
10-28-2008, 04:17 PM
The Pack are going to get blown out. 4 picks against AR because he will be looking at the sky most of the day. Grant will get his usual 25 yards on 20 carries.

Our run defense will be exposed AGAIN as not being able to stop teams thus midigating our secondary that is the strength.

We are in for a LONG day. If you have a Titan on your FF team START them.

http://www.esnips.com/doc/f1def9bb-b033-4a90-b4a9-a9bb2a2e5db6/Halloween---Scary-Organ-Music

Packers4Ever
10-28-2008, 04:52 PM

How the hell are we supposed to beat the Bears with IronMan
Orton on the line for them now?? :wink:

arcilite
10-28-2008, 05:29 PM
I just want to get on record saying I think the Packers will win,

I think all games after the bye week...will feel like a new season. Last week I saw our defense from last year, if they stay with us the rest of these 9 games, good things will happen.

rbaloha1
10-28-2008, 08:55 PM
Great Comments.

MNF hangover plus the Packers ability to "contain" the run equals victory.

MM will have unique plays and formations resulting in a consistent offensive performance.

Expect a Packer win

The Shadow
10-28-2008, 09:29 PM
Of course the Packers can win this one - in fact, they have a great shot.
On offense, spread em out with multiple receiver sets.
Use the pass to set up the run.
On defense, the corners must handle the wide receivers without expecting too much safety help. Those safeties need to be concerned with the tight ends and backs out in flat patterns.
The d line and linebackers will be crucial here. They need to keep the ground game contained and force Collins to throw.
Packers 24
Titans 13

MadtownPacker
10-28-2008, 09:36 PM
On defense, the corners must handle the wide receivers without expecting too much safety help. Those safeties need to be concerned with the tight ends and backs out in flat patterns.
The d line and linebackers will be crucial here. They need to keep the ground game contained and force Collins to throw.
Packers 24
Titans 13Listen you old, dusty fart, you are just repeating what we all have already said. You are suppose to come through with some heavy duty knowledge that you get from years of wisdom. Maybe you should pull a Vince Young and rethink if posting about football is what you really want to do. :lol:

Brando19
10-28-2008, 09:41 PM
Packers 24
Titans 13Listen you old, dusty fart, you are just repeating what we all have already said. You are suppose to come through with some heavy duty knowledge that you get from years of wisdom. Maybe you should pull a Vince Young and rethink if posting about football is what you really want to do. :lol:

LMAO!!! :lol:

The Shadow
10-28-2008, 09:44 PM
Packers 24

I am NOT dusty!

Rastak
10-28-2008, 09:47 PM
Packers 24

I am NOT dusty!

You ain't fooling anyone Lamont!

The Shadow
10-28-2008, 09:47 PM
Packers 24

I am NOT dusty!

You ain't fooling anyone Lamont!

Ok, maybe just a little dusty, then.

MOBB DEEP
10-29-2008, 10:17 AM
even though he's convinced they're a formidable opponent (the real deal)MM sounds confident about going against titans

tauscher says "we have to play our best game of the year" in order to win

good that james jones is coming back; 5 wr sets should be able to attack that stellar D backfied in tenn

i can see some good play action plays

we're only the 2nd team the've played with a winning record (combined 17-33 record for their opponents!)

wow, while havn baby MM gave team FIVE days of...whew

they're sayn al harris may just play in nickel package - not bad since tenn isnt the most prolific passing team (i mis vince)

KYPack
10-29-2008, 04:14 PM
I doubt James Jones will play this week.

The Shadow
10-29-2008, 04:25 PM
Jordy's coming out party?

Freak Out
10-29-2008, 04:55 PM

I thought I saw something yesterday that he was back and we would have our WR group at full strength this week?

VegasPackFan
10-29-2008, 06:46 PM
I think it is as simple as this one thing:

Can we stop their running game?

cheesner
10-29-2008, 07:50 PM

Same prediction as me..lol. Well I hope its more but for some reason that number sticks out. Anyways can't wait I'll be counting down till Sunday

You beat me to it! :oops:

I would have prefered to be original, but then again, if that is what it adds up to in my mind, how can I post anything else? I hope we are right!

Carolina_Packer
10-29-2008, 08:18 PM
I'm fortunate enough to be going to the game. My father-in-law is a Titans season ticket holder and has invited me to take one of his tickets, so I cashed in some frequent flyer miles and I'm going. I hope it's a good, competitive game and that my father-in-law ends up paying for dinner.

Fritz
10-29-2008, 08:28 PM
I'm with all of you that'd like to see Vanilla Bob go with a 4-4 defense. Put Chilly and Popp out there, let Chilly take Scaife, let Collins and the corners take care of the wideouts.

Barring that, play your usual group but play Bigby near the line the way Shurmur used to employ Leroy Butler.

Freak Out
10-29-2008, 08:31 PM
I'm with all of you that'd like to see Vanilla Bob go with a 4-4 defense. Put Chilly and Popp out there, let Chilly take Scaife, let Collins and the corners take care of the wideouts.

Barring that, play your usual group but play Bigby near the line the way Shurmur used to employ Leroy Butler.

Not a bad idea. How many drops did the Titan WRs and TEs have in the game against Indy? Seemed to be a bunch.

KYPack
10-29-2008, 09:15 PM

I thought I saw something yesterday that he was back and we would have our WR group at full strength this week?

I dunno. Saw a report that his knee was still dicey and they thought he needed more running on it before he'd be active. If I run across it again, I'll post the info. Jordy's held down the 3 OK. Jones presence wouldn't be that much of a thing anyhow.

KYPack
10-29-2008, 10:04 PM
The Packer Team report, posted on here has this:

"—WR James Jones is practicing this week on what head coach Mike McCarthy referred to as a trial basis. Jones, the team's No. 3 wideout, hasn't fully recovered from an aggravated torn PCL in his right knee, which has sidelined him the last two games and three of the past four. "

Doesn't sound like a guy you'd want to throw out to a nasty secondary like Tenn., but ya never know.

I'd think Mac wants him healed and in running shape. Then we might have 4 wides for the stretch run. That's a toy MM would like play with.

Pugger
10-30-2008, 10:19 AM
I'm never overly confident. Some games give me a stomach ache! :wink: If this game was at Lambeau I'd feel a lot better about it. It is doubly hard to win on the road, especially against a good team like this. Some folks question if the Titans are overrated. But you don't go 7-0 in the NFL if you aren't any good no matter who you play.

We have to keep their RBs from getting big gains. They'll get their yards but if we can contain them and force Collins to throw that will force them to play to our strengths. On offense if we can get some sort of a running game going that will be huge. We don't need to have Grant get 120+ yards. Against Indy he only got around 90 but it was just enough to keep the defense honest and gave Rodgers that extra couple of seconds to throw. 8-)

Pugger
10-30-2008, 10:21 AM
How the h3ll did I get three posts there???? :oops: How do I remove these boo-boos? :?:

wist43
10-30-2008, 10:56 AM
Stand little chance... going against a power team - how I dream one day the GBP will decide football is a game for tough guys, not ballarina's :)

Haynesworth is going to kill Wells and Colledge... probably both at the same time. I'm sure the Packers will try to run wide a lot... try to get the edge, take Haynesworth out of the game, but in this one, I think the midgets get their asses handed to em.

The Packers have looked okay the last couple of games mainly b/c they were playing two teams equally committed to finesse football. Power teams should be able to run them over fairly easily.

texaspackerbacker
10-30-2008, 11:23 AM
The mere fact that we went to Indy and trounced them, while the Titans barely beat the Colts at home does not automatically mean that the Packers should handle the Titans. It is an indicator, though.

I think we have to concentrate on stopping their running game. I really don't think we go to four LBs to do it. We go with the base defense against their regular offense and even if they go two TEs. We just put a little more trust in our Corners--a least one of the Safeties in the box. I think if we can force Collins to pass, we will get some turnovers. I also think that their large O Line is better equipped to run the ball than to stop our pass rush. Kampman needs to have a big game, and I think he will.

On offense, I think we can run on them, and if Rodgers can handle having a 4 or 5 receiver package--either that or a lot of throwing to the TEs, I think we can throw on them too.

MOBB DEEP
10-30-2008, 11:41 AM
The mere fact that we went to Indy and trounced them, while the Titans barely beat the Colts at home does not automatically mean that the Packers should handle the Titans. It is an indicator, though.

I think we have to concentrate on stopping their running game. I really don't think we go to four LBs to do it. We go with the base defense against their regular offense and even if they go two TEs. We just put a little more trust in our Corners--a least one of the Safeties in the box. I think if we can force Collins to pass, we will get some turnovers. I also think that their large O Line is better equipped to run the ball than to stop our pass rush. Kampman needs to have a big game, and I think he will.

On offense, I think we can run on them, and if Rodgers can handle having a 4 or 5 receiver package--either that or a lot of throwing to the TEs, I think we can throw on them too.

WHO went to indy and trounced them?

falco
10-30-2008, 12:05 PM
in order to be the titans i think we should put 10 in the box and let T-Will lockdown the secondary

]{ilr]3
10-30-2008, 12:09 PM
Having Bigby back always seems to help the run defense. I am hoping he is well enough to deliver some of his awesome tackle when he moves up to play the run. Having the Big 5 WR package available again may help as well.
I think we have a real good shot at beating the Titans. We are getting healthy, coming off a bye week and I think the Titans are enjoying the smell of there own farts a bit too much and we maybe catching them at the right time.

Packers win by 7+ 8-)

TennesseePackerBacker
10-30-2008, 03:10 PM
A lot of people will be eating crow one way or another after this game. I look forward to bumping this after a Packers win for all you nay-sayers.

Fosco33
10-30-2008, 03:19 PM
I see the Titans doing what they did weeks ago - run the ball, control the ball and try to play solid defense.

In order for the Packers to win, Grant needs another 100 yr game and ARod needs 250 yards with 3 TDs between the two. Packers defense really needs to step up and 'stop the bleeding'. If we can hold them to under 140 yards and 1 TD from the backfield, get +1 on turnovers and get some friendly calls, it'll be close - closer than the talking heads will predict.

Titans 27, Packers 23

*If this game was in GB, I'd flip the scores...

Pugger
10-31-2008, 09:42 AM
How the h3ll did I get three posts there???? :oops: How do I remove these boo-boos? :?:

Thanks for cleaning up after me!!!! :oops: :eyes: :lol:

gbgary
10-31-2008, 07:18 PM
A lot of people will be eating crow one way or another after this game. I look forward to bumping this after a Packers win for all you nay-sayers.

i'm right there with ya brotha.

KYPack
10-31-2008, 07:34 PM
Easy on the bumpin', TBP II.

We all got illness and fatigue over the bumpin'.

We were sick and tired of it.

Dabaddestbear
11-01-2008, 08:38 PM

WHO went to indy and trounced them?
The Bears...lol.

But anyway. After watching the Titans play I think the Pack can pull one out if they can run the ball. If not the Titans will sit back in coverage and look for the pick.

I see everyone is talking about how the Packers can pass on them easily, where do some of you come up with that conclusion? The titans has a strong front four and doesn't need to blitz to get to the QB. They will play some QB contain to keep Rodgers from darting out to his right as usual when he feels the slightest pressure. The Lb's will be dropping back in zones and playing the flats looking for the dump pass. It doesn't matter how good the Pack Defense is Sunday. If the Packers O-line plays good they win. If not they will lose!

Dabaddestbear
11-01-2008, 08:45 PM
{ilr]3]Having Bigby back always seems to help the run defense. I am hoping he is well enough to deliver some of his awesome tackle when he moves up to play the run. Having the Big 5 WR package available again may help as well.
I think we have a real good shot at beating the Titans. We are getting healthy, coming off a bye week and I think the Titans are enjoying the smell of there own farts a bit too much and we maybe catching them at the right time.

Packers win by 7+ 8-)
Big 5 WR package is not a good idea with that O-line the Packers have. Unless you want Rodgers to get killed.

PackerBlues
11-04-2008, 04:04 PM

You were saying??? :lol:

SkinBasket
11-04-2008, 04:19 PM

Well, he wasn't saying that Ted Thompson resigned KGB recently. Just sayin.

Zool
11-04-2008, 05:59 PM

Hell yes PB you were right. The Packers lost. You come here and gloat your little heart out.

TennesseePackerBacker
11-04-2008, 06:18 PM
I have no problem excepting I was wrong. The Packers were certainly not out-classed however. That game could've gone either way, I take a lot of comfort in the fact we took a team that's now 8-0 to the wire and gave them every bit they wanted, not to mention the fact there are no teams left on our schedule that are even on the Titan's level right now.

Iron Mike
11-04-2008, 06:19 PM

Oh, Jesus Christ.....that was a missed P.I call away from being a Packer victory and you know it.

There's no need to be a dick about it.

SkinBasket
11-05-2008, 12:53 PM

Oh, Jesus Christ.....that was a missed P.I call away from being a Packer victory and you know it.

There's no need to be a dick about it.

He's not being a dick. He is one.

Fritz
11-05-2008, 01:01 PM
Ya'll are messing me up. I thought a large penis meant you were more masculine.

Patler
11-05-2008, 02:12 PM
Ya'll are messing me up. I thought a large penis meant you were more masculine.

It is a confusing world here sometimes, isn't it?