PDA

View Full Version : Obama and Me

LL2
10-29-2008, 11:47 AM
Who is going to watch the new Obama TV show tonight?

packinpatland
10-29-2008, 11:50 AM
You know you all will. What would you have to talk about tomorrow?

Harlan Huckleby
10-29-2008, 11:50 AM
oh man, what is it now?

This campaign sucks so bad. Obama has so much money, and he doesn't even need it. The media and entertainment industry are working 24x7 to get him elected.

This is like an election for Ceaser Chavez in Venezuala where he controls the media and wins 90% of the vote.

Just let it be over.

sheepshead
10-29-2008, 12:12 PM
Oh Oh I most certainly will. Even though I dont know where to find those channels on my TV, I am just so undecided right now, I am hoping The One will enlighten me!!

p.s. why do you suppose he's not doing a press conference?

sheepshead
10-29-2008, 12:16 PM
http://www.breitbart.tv/html/208143.html

digitaldean
10-29-2008, 12:17 PM
I will be watching it to see what he has to say.

But I think I'll end up laughing my ass off with all the BS that will get thrown in.

So disgusted with the hypocrisy by him. First he'll take public financing, then he opts out of it so he can raise more. More power to him, but if McCain would've done that he would have been beat up even more in the Obama-happy media.

Still can't see how he'll "transcend" the partisan bickering. His record has 1 achievement (w/Lugar on reigining in uncontrolled nuke warheads). Other than that, he's just as partisan as Reid-Pelosi-Kerry, et al.

sheepshead
10-29-2008, 12:18 PM
I wonder what the gun toting, religion clinging rednecks of PA think of Barry delaying their teams chance at history?

Freak Out
10-29-2008, 12:26 PM
Who the fuck is running his campaign? What they should do with all the loot they have is sponsor barbecues or chili feeds all across the country to help feed the hungry instead of crap like this. Most people have decided who they are voting for by now. Heartless fuckers.

sheepshead
10-29-2008, 12:29 PM
I'd rather watch this:

http://dirtyharrysplace.com/?p=5296

mraynrand
10-29-2008, 12:39 PM
I don't know if I can take it. Obama's flooded the radio in Ohio with ads - the most interesting and annoying is the 'historical' one describing how he grew up poor in Kansas. The next is the 'tax cut' for 95% of the population. Given all the misdirection and misstatements and out and out lies in his own ads, you could call that half hour Obama infomercial ShamWoW!

hoosier
10-29-2008, 12:51 PM
Who the fuck is running his campaign? What they should do with all the loot they have is sponsor barbecues or chili feeds all across the country to help feed the hungry instead of crap like this. Most people have decided who they are voting for by now. Heartless fuckers.
That could play out pretty badly, as it would surely get spun by the Repubs as vote buying.

LL2
10-29-2008, 12:51 PM
I don't know if I can take it. Obama's flooded the radio in Ohio with ads - the most interesting and annoying is the 'historical' one describing how he grew up poor in Kansas. The next is the 'tax cut' for 95% of the population. Given all the misdirection and misstatements and out and out lies in his own ads, you could call that half hour Obama infomercial ShamWoW!

He grew up in Kansas? Wasn't it Hawaii or Indonesia? Kanas sounds more appealing.

We ought to get used to his half hour show as it will be a weekly staple starting next year. Also, each season will be available on DVD.

mraynrand
10-29-2008, 12:56 PM
That could play out pretty badly, as it would surely get spun by the Repubs as vote buying.

Kinda like promising 'tax cuts' to people who don't pay taxes. That's old school Chicago Politics. "Street Plowing courtesy of councilman Jones"

mraynrand
10-29-2008, 01:02 PM

He grew up in Kansas? Wasn't it Hawaii or Indonesia? Kanas sounds more appealing.

We ought to get used to his half hour show as it will be a weekly staple starting next year. Also, each season will be available on DVD.

OF course it does. Wonder if they will talk about how his grandmother, who raised him in Hawaii, was a Bank VP and sent Brack to the most exclusive prep school in Hawaii. Or that his mother was on food stamps - WHILE IN GRADUATE SCHOOL. I wonder if his Ivy league education will be mentioned. Or his work on the Annenberg challenge. Doubtful. It will be all sunshine and rainbows following a 'poverty stricken childhood.'

http://content6.flixster.com/question/54/25/65/5425656_std.jpg

As an aside, Baracks' grandmother grew up on Mercer Island in Seattle. Kinda exclusive, very nice area - that's where Holmgren lives. (I used to drive past Holmgren's house in 2000 with my Packer flags flying from the car every time the Packers won and/or Seattle lost. But that's another story).

HowardRoark
10-29-2008, 01:02 PM
I think Obama should give a bunch of that money to McCain. C'mon it's only fair.

mraynrand
10-29-2008, 01:04 PM
I think Obama should give a bunch of that money to McCain. C'mon it's only fair.

Why didn't McCain just print some money for use in his campaign? Would have helped his efforts and stimulated the economy thanks to the good old Multiplier.

LL2
10-29-2008, 01:08 PM

Now, that would be "spreading the wealth."

texaspackerbacker
10-29-2008, 02:14 PM
He's gonna be on CBS, NBC, and Fox. I wonder why he is shunning ABC.

It's a toss-up between Obama and Pushing Daisies. I suppose I'll record Pushing Daisies. Obama's damn lucky he ain't going up against Dirty Sexy Money. Nobody would watch him.

He's gonna delay the World Series a half hour? That's real swift!

Go for it, Barak. Let's hope you are arrigant enough to promote your true views and positions. Every time those get exposed, he loses votes, as he is so damn far out of tune with good normal Americans.

Freak Out
10-29-2008, 02:27 PM

I guess I should have put the eyes rolling emoticon at the end...sorry. I thought the "heartless fuckers" would have given it away. It is probably illegal anyway.

hoosier
10-29-2008, 02:32 PM

I guess I should have put the eyes rolling emoticon at the end...sorry. I thought the "heartless fuckers" would have given it away. It is probably illegal anyway.

Actually heartless fuckers is what sold me in the first place. :lol: I figured you were the kind of guy who wouldn't shy away from criticizing the home team on occasion.

hoosier
10-29-2008, 02:37 PM

It's a toss-up between Obama and Pushing Daisies. I suppose I'll record Pushing Daisies. Obama's damn lucky he ain't going up against Dirty Sexy Money. Nobody would watch him.

Go for it, Barak. Let's hope you are arrigant enough to promote your true views and positions. Every time those get exposed, he loses votes, as he is so damn far out of tune with good normal Americans.

Oops. The anal speller made a boo boo. :P

texaspackerbacker
10-29-2008, 02:41 PM

Oops. The anal speller made a boo boo. :P

I am, indeed, embarrassed. It was, however, my old fingers at fault, not my old brain--A TYPO.

digitaldean
10-29-2008, 04:54 PM

ABC had planned to charge slightly more than $1 million for the half hour, a higher rate than what Fox, CBS and NBC charged the Democrat for their time. But it was too late and the Obama campaign opted out of ABC.

The following WILL be covering it.
FOX (delays World Series :x )
MSNBC
NBC
CBS
Univision
BET
TV One

HowardRoark
10-29-2008, 07:01 PM
Oh goody, goody....He's on!!!!!

http://www.abc.net.au/reslib/200711/r198271_756472.jpg

HowardRoark
10-29-2008, 07:18 PM
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0000C7F16.01-A1V1Z4BJNVFJUK._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

MJZiggy
10-29-2008, 07:36 PM
Perot did the exact same thing in 92. He's been slammed for months by an extremely negative attack campaign. He has the money. It just ain't that big a deal, boys.

texaspackerbacker
10-29-2008, 07:46 PM
How is bringing up the guy's record (or lack of it) as well as his own words (as few as there have been on substance) considered "negative campaigning"?

Just because liberals want/need to hide that sort of thing doesn't make exposing it "negative".

MJZiggy
10-29-2008, 07:52 PM
You can't see the McCain is running a very negative campaign? Let me ask you this--BASED ON WHAT HE'S PRESENTED IN HIS ADS, what is McCain planning to actually do once in office? Can you link me a single ad that gives me any of that information? I bet you'd have an easier time finding one that hints at him being Muslim without saying it outright...didn't he have a habit for a while of calling Obama by his middle name?

texaspackerbacker
10-29-2008, 08:52 PM
You can't see the McCain is running a very negative campaign? Let me ask you this--BASED ON WHAT HE'S PRESENTED IN HIS ADS, what is McCain planning to actually do once in office? Can you link me a single ad that gives me any of that information? I bet you'd have an easier time finding one that hints at him being Muslim without saying it outright...didn't he have a habit for a while of calling Obama by his middle name?

You didn't answer the question: How is it "negative campaigning" to bring up the guy's RECORD of voting and public statements--even if those things are so detrimental to Obama?

As for what McCain would do:

First and foremost, he will continue what has been 100% successful in preventing repeats of 9/11--including successfully completing the nation-building stage of the war in Iraq. Everything else pales to insignificance in comparison to that.

Secondly, I would like to say McCain would get the Bush tax cuts renewed and get additional cuts passed. That, however, is very unlikely, considering the rotten Dem/lib super-majority in Congress. McCain would, however, veto any tax increases other than the expiration of the Bush cuts--which, unfortunately doesn't require an affirmative vote.

Thirdly, I suppose you don't want to hear about obstruction of bad programs, but McCain would also veto any leftist take over of the health care system. There's no point in even outlining McCain's program, because it would be DOA at the Dem-controlled Congress. No problem, though, because there's really nothing wrong with what we have right now.

Fourth, McCain is committed to building The Fence. I'm not 100% sure, but I think that has already passed, and would require an affirmative vote in Congress--which McCain could veto--to derail it.

Fifth, McCain would appoint judges who would follow the Constitution, rather than try to skew and override it through leftist judicial activism.

There are probably other specifics, but that's enough for now.

Despite the incessant leftist propaganda to the contrary, the status quo is pretty damn good in this country. CHANGE, on the other hand, is almost as dirty a word as liberalism--and as promoted by Obama, would NECESSARILY be CHANGE in a downward direction.

MJZiggy
10-29-2008, 09:11 PM

You didn't answer the question: How is it "negative campaigning" to bring up the guy's RECORD of voting and public statements--even if those things are so detrimental to Obama?

First and foremost, he will continue what has been 100% successful in preventing repeats of 9/11--including successfully completing the nation-building stage of the war in Iraq. Everything else pales to insignificance in comparison to that.

Secondly, I would like to say McCain would get the Bush tax cuts renewed and get additional cuts passed. That, however, is very unlikely, considering the rotten Dem/lib super-majority in Congress. McCain would, however, veto any tax increases other than the expiration of the Bush cuts--which, unfortunately doesn't require an affirmative vote.

Thirdly, I suppose you don't want to hear about obstruction of bad programs, but McCain would also veto any leftist take over of the health care system. There's no point in even outlining McCain's program, because it would be DOA at the Dem-controlled Congress. No problem, though, because there's really nothing wrong with what we have right now.

Fourth, McCain is committed to building The Fence. I'm not 100% sure, but I think that has already passed, and would require an affirmative vote in Congress--which McCain could veto--to derail it.

Fifth, McCain would appoint judges who would follow the Constitution, rather than try to skew and override it through leftist judicial activism.

Despite the incessant leftist propaganda to the contrary, the status quo is pretty damn good in this country. CHANGE, on the other hand, is almost as dirty a word as liberalism--and as promoted by Obama, would NECESSARILY be CHANGE in a downward direction.

I said from his ads. I haven't seen a bit of what you've said in his ads, so how would I know if you're telling the truth? Come to think of it, he hasn't said much about what he'd do during the debates between trying to accuse Obama of this or that and make snide remarks about him not understanding things...I have NO idea what he intends to change (except spending taxpayer money to buy out bad mortgages).

And he does keep telling us that he's not like Bush and things will change, he just neglects to tell us HOW they will change. And I'm not talking about how YOU say he will do things. I want to know when in his actual campaign he ever told you those things.

mraynrand
10-29-2008, 09:16 PM
I haven't seen a bit of what you've said in his ads, so how would I know if you're telling the truth? .

Why don't you read the DNC and RNC platforms.

texaspackerbacker
10-29-2008, 09:29 PM

I said from his ads. I haven't seen a bit of what you've said in his ads, so how would I know if you're telling the truth? Come to think of it, he hasn't said much about what he'd do during the debates between trying to accuse Obama of this or that and make snide remarks about him not understanding things...I have NO idea what he intends to change (except spending taxpayer money to buy out bad mortgages).

And he does keep telling us that he's not like Bush and things will change, he just neglects to tell us HOW they will change. And I'm not talking about how YOU say he will do things. I want to know when in his actual campaign he ever told you those things.

I have to admit, it rubs me the wrong way that McCain keeps harping away about the dirty word, CHANGE too. Unfortunately, the leftist mainstream media has poisoned the waters--conditioned people to want CHANGE--as ALL OUT STUPID as that is, considering how great we have it now, and how horrible the CHANGE would be that Obama would inflict on us.

Maybe you are right; Maybe McCain DOESN'T plan to change much; Maybe he's trying to spew just enough CHANGE crap to get elected, but secretly intends to keep the magnificent status quo we now have. We can always hope .........

SkinBasket
10-29-2008, 10:12 PM
It just ain't that big a deal, boys.

I'm sure that would be your comment if it was McCain doing the tasteless spot and po' ol' Obama was the one sticking to public financing rules. Because you're an independent.

MJZiggy
10-29-2008, 10:18 PM
I think McCain should do a spot. Then maybe he'll run out of stuff to accuse Obama of and I can find out what he actually intends to DO while in office besides freeze spending while simultaneously buying mortgages for people who walked away from them.

And I was considering voting for him until he picked a twit as a runningmate. Yes, Ted Stevens SHOULD resign his seat so she can appoint an interim senator and then run herself in the special election...

mraynrand
10-29-2008, 10:33 PM
And I was considering voting for him until he picked a twit as a runningmate. .

God love, ya! I just know you made a rational decision about Sarah Palin. Thank goodness you didn't look into Biden's errors.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KiiZw_4WuM

Cost of 3 weeks in Iraq = 7 years in Afghanistan. "I tapped Joe for VP because he has foreign policy cred!" Hasta la vista Golan Heights!

gex
10-29-2008, 10:34 PM
Does any one here still doubt that the majority of AMERICANS are going to vote for President Obama.
:D

MJZiggy
10-29-2008, 10:39 PM

God love, ya! I just know you made a rational decision about Sarah Palin. Thank goodness you didn't look into Biden's errors.

Cost of 3 weeks in Iraq = 7 years in Afghanistan. "I tapped Joe for VP because he has foreign policy cred!" Hasta la vista Golan Heights!

Part of the greatness of this country is that I can think that Sarah Palin is a twit without Biden ever entering into my thought process if I want. I judge her against her, not against Biden.

mraynrand
10-29-2008, 10:45 PM

Part of the greatness of this country is that I can think that Sarah Palin is a twit without Biden ever entering into my thought process if I want. I judge her against her, not against Biden.

It has nothing to do with the 'greatness of the country' - I think it has more to do with your willingness to buy into the portrayal of Plain by the lefty media. If you had said that you didn't like Palin because she looked out of her depth on national economic and foreign policy issues, I probably would have mostly agreed with you. But you really pulled all the information together and gave us the kind of deep insight we've come to expect: Palin is a twit. And if you don't see a reason to compare Biden and Palin, or read the DNC and RNC platforms so you 'know what McCain will do,' maybe your description of Palin could be self-applied.

mraynrand
10-29-2008, 10:46 PM
Does any one here still doubt that the majority of AMERICANS are going to vote for President Obama.

Who is President Obama?

HowardRoark
10-29-2008, 10:53 PM

Who is President Obama?

Maybe gex is the guy at the Electoral College.

MJZiggy
10-29-2008, 10:56 PM

It has nothing to do with the 'greatness of the country' - I think it has more to do with your willingness to buy into the portrayal of Plain by the lefty media. If you had said that you didn't like Palin because she looked out of her depth on national economic and foreign policy issues, I probably would have mostly agreed with you. But you really pulled all the information together and gave us the kind of deep insight we've come to expect: Palin is a twit. And if you don't see a reason to compare Biden and Palin, or read the DNC and RNC platforms so you 'know what McCain will do,' maybe your description of Palin could be self-applied.

I've outlined my position on why I don't like her in previous posts, if you care to read them, you are welcome to sift through all of the conservative sarcasm in this forum and find them. And I've never gotten personal with you, why do you feel the need to do so with me?

digitaldean
10-29-2008, 11:23 PM
Color me pessimistic....

I think enough people in this country are fearful re: the economy and will blame the party in control of the White House. There is blame there. But there is also blame from money whores like Barney Frank and Chris Dodd who bemoan the financial mess, but did nothing to help reign one of the factors (FannieMae/FreddieMac).

A lot of Americans flat out DO NOT research the facts on the candidates and take whatever the mediia shovels them. This isn't a red herring...here's someone from ABC News lamenting the appalling bias http://abcnews.go.com/Business/story?id=6099188&page=1

My gut tells me that Obama will win at least 300 electoral votes. Enough people are hooked on the message of "hope" and "change". Unfortunately, Obama's past political career doesn't carry as the one who can pull it off.

McCain is my least favorite GOP candidate. But he still inches out Obama.

I am like Charles Krauthammer of the Wash. Post. He states that he'd rather "lose an election than lose his bearings".
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/10/23/AR2008102302867.html

As for negative ads, there are tons of falsehoods on Lord Obama's side. The fear-mongering that McCain wants to cut SS benefits to seniors
http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/scaring_seniors.html
Or the lame "100 year war" comment on Iraq they harp on ad nauseum.

The lack of digging by the MSM on Jeremiah Wright and William Ayers associations leave a lot to be desired as well. But they're right there to talk about Palin's wardrobe expenses (Murrow must be turning over in his grave).

McCain may pull it off, but I doubt it.

gex
10-30-2008, 12:05 AM

Who is President Obama?

Get used to saying it boys, your dog don't hunt. :worship:

Harlan Huckleby
10-30-2008, 01:09 AM
I was just at the convienence store, glanced at the magazine rack: Obama is on the cover of about a third of the magazines!

How could the Republicans possibly compete with all the free publicity that guy has gotten?

I guess in an imperfect sense it is democracy in action. Obama has earned this attention by being popular. But its so superficial, an American Idol contest.

What kills me are the spinmeisters who are claiming that Obama has proved he is presidential. Mark Shields said his trip to Europe strengthed his foreign policy credentials. What bullshit. A person proves their mettle by actual experience, a campaign season is just talk and speeches. Obama has done nothing but run for President.

mraynrand
10-30-2008, 08:16 AM
And I've never gotten personal with you, why do you feel the need to do so with me?

Gosh, I can't imagine.

http://www.packerrats.com/ratchat/viewtopic.php?t=14579&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=300

We sick fucks are pretty sensitive.

sheepshead
10-30-2008, 08:37 AM
Posted by Lorie Byrd
Published: October 30, 2008 - 4:45 AM

Bill O'Reilly mentioned this from Rasmussen on his show Wednesday night and it sounded like a pretty big deal. Reading the specifics now it seems like an even bigger deal:

After several weeks of John McCain's campaign attacks on Barack Obama's tax plan and idea of "spreading the wealth around", the latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds voters trust McCain more than Obama on taxes, 47% to 45%.

Two weeks ago, Obama had a one point-advantage on the issue of taxes and a month ago, he had a three-point edge. The last time McCain had the advantage on this issue was September 14, just before the collapse of Lehman Brothers started the meltdown on Wall Street...

Men favor McCain by a 51% to 43% margin when it comes to taxes, while women still trust Obama more, 48% to 43%.

Voters now trust Obama overall on six out of ten electoral issues tracked by Rasmussen Reports. Two weeks ago, the Democrat holding the edge on seven issues. A month ago, Obama had the advantage on every issue.

McCain also has gained ground as the candidate to trust on economic issues. Forty-eight percent (48%) now trust the Republican hopeful more than the Democrat while 47% hold the opposite view. This is the first time McCain has led on the issue that has hurt his campaign since September 17. One month ago, Obama held a nine-point advantage when it came to economic issues.

Follow the link for additional results on issues including Iraq and abortion. I used a question mark in the post title because I wonder if other polls will show the same thing. If the findings of this poll reflect reality there still might be a chance for McCain to win -- despite the heavy Democrat turnout in early voting and all the voter fraud we are already seeing.

sheepshead
10-30-2008, 08:38 AM
Posted by Kim Priestap
Published: October 29, 2008 - 10:01 PM

This is very interesting. According to an LA Times/Bloomberg poll of those who voted early in Florida, McCain leads Obama 49-45% even though more Democrats voted than Republicans:

Democrats are beaming that their party is outperforming the Republicans in early voting, releasing numbers Wednesday that show registrants of their party ahead 54 percent to 30 percent among the 1.4 million voters who have gone to the polls early.

"We're thrilled at the record turnout so far," said Democratic Party of Florida spokesman Eric Jotkoff. "It's a clear indication that Democrats want to elect Barack Obama and Democrats up and down the ballot so that we can start creating good jobs, rebuilding our economy and getting our nation back on track."

But party breakdowns for turnout aren't the same as final tallies, and at least one poll offered a different view for the campaign of Republican John McCain.

A Los Angeles Times/Bloomberg poll gave McCain a 49-45 lead over Democrat Barack Obama among Floridians who have already voted.

And Republicans continued to show a traditional strength, leading 50 percent to the Democrats' 30 percent in the 1.2 million absentee ballots already returned.

Democrats are beaming that more Democrats came out to vote early but it seems many of them aren't voting for the Democrat candidate. Hmmm.

LL2
10-30-2008, 09:28 AM
Posted by Kim Priestap

This is very interesting. According to an LA Times/Bloomberg poll of those who voted early in Florida, McCain leads Obama 49-45% even though more Democrats voted than Republicans:

Democrats are beaming that their party is outperforming the Republicans in early voting, releasing numbers Wednesday that show registrants of their party ahead 54 percent to 30 percent among the 1.4 million voters who have gone to the polls early.

"We're thrilled at the record turnout so far," said Democratic Party of Florida spokesman Eric Jotkoff. "It's a clear indication that Democrats want to elect Barack Obama and Democrats up and down the ballot so that we can start creating good jobs, rebuilding our economy and getting our nation back on track."

But party breakdowns for turnout aren't the same as final tallies, and at least one poll offered a different view for the campaign of Republican John McCain.

A Los Angeles Times/Bloomberg poll gave McCain a 49-45 lead over Democrat Barack Obama among Floridians who have already voted.

And Republicans continued to show a traditional strength, leading 50 percent to the Democrats' 30 percent in the 1.2 million absentee ballots already returned.

Democrats are beaming that more Democrats came out to vote early but it seems many of them aren't voting for the Democrat candidate. Hmmm.

McCain is leading even though more Democrats have voted than Republicans?

sheepshead
10-30-2008, 09:30 AM
Posted by Kim Priestap

McCain is leading even though more Democrats have voted than Republicans?

That's something isnt it?

MJZiggy
10-30-2008, 05:39 PM
And I've never gotten personal with you, why do you feel the need to do so with me?

Gosh, I can't imagine.

http://www.packerrats.com/ratchat/viewtopic.php?t=14579&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=300

Obviously on Nutz's list of people you can mess with, we're gonna have to mark you down as a "no." Read your assessment of the broken window theory (which in reality is a theory of law enforcement and urban development) and tell me it's not even a little on the sick side? It was quite a leap, there.

Fosco33
10-30-2008, 06:01 PM
Do you really want to side with this guy?

An al Qaeda leader has called for President George W. Bush and the Republicans to be "humiliated," without endorsing a party in the upcoming U.S. presidential election, according to an Internet video posting.

"O God, humiliate Bush and his party, O Lord of the Worlds, degrade and defy him," Abu Yahya al-Libi said at the end of sermon marking the Muslim feast of Eid al-Fitr, in a video posted on the Internet.

Libi, a top al Qaeda commander believed to be living in Afghanistan or Pakistan, called for God's wrath to be brought against Bush equating him with past tyrants in history.

SITE said militant postings on al Qaeda-linked websites typically discuss Obama in terms of his race, or his religion and foreign policy. Some forecast a racial crisis dividing the United States if he wins. Others say his planned phased withdrawal from Iraq would be a boon to al Qaeda's affiliate and give it a base for Middle East expansion.

Republican presidential nominee John McCain has been portrayed as likely to allow "the continuation of Republican control and aggressive policies toward the Islamic world."
http://www.reuters.com/article/newsOne/idUSTRE49T76620081030

mraynrand
10-30-2008, 06:09 PM

Gosh, I can't imagine.

Obviously on Nutz's list of people you can mess with, we're gonna have to mark you down as a "no." Read your assessment of the broken window theory (which in reality is a theory of law enforcement and urban development) and tell me it's not even a little on the sick side? It was quite a leap, there.

So you admit you got personal.

MJZiggy
10-30-2008, 06:15 PM
I was trying to mess with you--like lighten things, but it didn't seem right to put a laughing icon in a post with blenderized babies in it...Wouldn't you agree?

bobblehead
10-30-2008, 10:32 PM

there is absolutely no doubt without arguement that the majority of americans are NOT going to vote for obama.

More will vote for him than anyone else though.

bobblehead
10-30-2008, 10:33 PM

Who is President Obama?

ah....more of that wonderful behavior.

gex
10-30-2008, 10:53 PM

Who is President Obama?

ah....more of that wonderful behavior.

Poor, poor bubblehead. :cry:

mraynrand
10-30-2008, 11:27 PM
:trll:

sheepshead
10-31-2008, 06:31 AM
Get Ready for this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6ikOxi9yYk

HowardRoark
10-31-2008, 06:57 AM
Get Ready for this:

Why Peggy, I believe you just had an orgasm.

The hoi polloi; get used to them, their time is now.

Tyrone Bigguns
10-31-2008, 04:21 PM
Get Ready for this:

Why Peggy, I believe you just had an orgasm.

The hoi polloi; get used to them, their time is now.

Seems awfully elitist of you Howard the boulangerie owner. Perhaps you should be voting for Obama.