gex
10-30-2008, 12:13 AM
:taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Joemailman
10-30-2008, 12:15 AM
Could he be The One?

gex
10-30-2008, 12:28 AM
There is not one universe. There are many: A multiverse. We have the technology to travel between universes, but travel is highly restricted and policed. There is not one you. There are many. Each of us exists in present time, in parallel universes. There was balance in the system, but now a force exists who seeks to destroy the balance so he can become The One.

gex
10-30-2008, 12:30 AM
I am Yulaw! I am nobody's bitch! You are mine.
I don't need to know you. *You* only need to know *me*. I will be The One! 8-)

bobblehead
10-30-2008, 05:51 AM

nice...do you really gain personal satisfaction over this?? Honestly if you do get a life...you act like its a competition and winning somehow gives you a personal victory.

Honestly this behavior is very familiar to me:

I'm a cowboys fan...er 49ers...er packers...er broncos...it doesn't' matter, I cheer for whoever is best at the moment so I'm better than you...at least that is the only victory I can claim in life as I am a loser by every other count other than trying to get behind the winner to improve my self worth.

Honestly, this thread start by you has told me more about you than any post you have ever made.....I'm sorry.

mraynrand
10-30-2008, 08:07 AM

Should this be on Obama's Presidential Seal? RIght below 'vero possumus?'

http://777denny.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/badsealobama.jpg

Answering questions with specificity is above Gex's pay grade.

sheepshead
10-30-2008, 08:44 AM
He doesnt even deserve the job he has!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ah9W24oMIRc

gex
10-30-2008, 10:16 PM

nice...do you really gain personal satisfaction over this?? Honestly if you do get a life...you act like its a competition and winning somehow gives you a personal victory.

I'm a cowboys fan...er 49ers...er packers...er broncos...it doesn't' matter, I cheer for whoever is best at the moment so I'm better than you...at least that is the only victory I can claim in life as I am a loser by every other count other than trying to get behind the winner to improve my self worth.

Honestly, this thread start by you has told me more about you than any post you have ever made.....I'm sorry.

I'm so sorry Mr. bubblehead,Please forgive me, I will sincerely try to live up to your expectations of what all posters should be like. That is whatever you say it should be, right? :roll:

Get the fucking small rodent out of your ass and lighten up..............or just fucking get lost, you putz 8-)

bobblehead
10-30-2008, 10:25 PM

I'm so sorry Mr. bubblehead,Please forgive me, I will sincerely try to live up to your expectations of what all posters should be like. That is whatever you say it should be right? :roll:

Get the fucking small rodent out of your ass and lighten up..............or just fucking get lost, you putz 8-)

WEll, at least you added text...read my post again and understand it....you are obviously very caught up in the "I told you so" game. You are taking this election very personally....its not healthy. I feel sorry FOR you when I say I'm sorry. I got over the nananananana game when I was about 10!!! If Obama loses I think you will take it very hard and very personally....that is too bad. Most of us don't pin our personal self esteem on an election or even a packer game....its a very sad thing to witness those that do. But hey, next you can tell me about your PHD!!

MJZiggy
10-30-2008, 10:30 PM

I'm so sorry Mr. bubblehead,Please forgive me, I will sincerely try to live up to your expectations of what all posters should be like. That is whatever you say it should be right? :roll:

WEll, at least you added text...read my post again and understand it....you are obviously very caught up in the "I told you so" game. You are taking this election very personally....its not healthy. I feel sorry FOR you when I say I'm sorry. I got over the nananananana game when I was about 10!!! If Obama loses I think you will take it very hard and very personally....that is too bad. Most of us don't pin our personal self esteem on an election or even a packer game....its a very sad thing to witness those that do. But hey, next you can tell me about your PHD!!

What forum have you been reading?

gex
10-30-2008, 10:44 PM

You are delusional if you honestly think there is even a chance that he'll lose.

sheepshead
10-31-2008, 06:56 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6ikOxi9yYk

gex
10-31-2008, 01:17 PM
:D

gex
11-01-2008, 05:26 PM
3 more days!

Fosco33
11-01-2008, 05:45 PM
What an Obamanation...

gex
11-02-2008, 06:13 PM
2 more days untill Obama wins. :D

gex
11-03-2008, 11:27 AM
1 day! :D

sheepshead
11-03-2008, 12:11 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyDqQW2adPk

arcilite
11-03-2008, 12:13 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyDqQW2adPk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEtZlR3zp4c

Mazzin
11-03-2008, 04:41 PM
Let people talk shit about Obama all they want....look at this jack-ass (bush)

what GOOD has he done for our country...

McCain wants to tax you on money that your INSURANCE pays for your medical...like its INCOME! WTF

McCain lovers cry.

SkinBasket
11-03-2008, 04:44 PM

McCain wants to tax you on money that your INSURANCE pays for your medical...like its INCOME! WTF

McCain lovers cry.

I guess the debate is over after that brilliant post. What else can one say about this election?

sheepshead
11-03-2008, 05:16 PM
I'm sold..Barry's got my vote

Kiwon
11-03-2008, 05:25 PM

McCain lovers cry.

Mazzin works for MSNBC?!

It's more like liberty lovers cry.

arcilite
11-03-2008, 05:42 PM
I cant wait for the Democrats to take complete control of the House, the senate, and the presidency. This will be the dawning of a new age for America. I will laugh my ass off at all you conservative retards when we start coming to take your guns and redistribute your wealth to black people. Your racist christian values that have controlled this country will be wiped away forever as the democrats take sh*ts on your lawn and sell your unborn children to scientists for stem cell research. We will burn your American flags and dance on the graves of your ancestors as we institute a police state that will take away every civil right you have ever had. We will force you to read the Quran in schools and force your retard children to join the military as we send them off into the middle of the pacific to be used for target practice. Our evil plan is finally coming together. If you dont like it feel free to kill yourselfs. We can use your bodies to fuel or new hybrid vehicles. The world will be a wonderful place as we conced defeat to all our enemys abroad and invite the terrorists to take up residence in your former homes. Oh what a wonderful day it will be!

Bossman641
11-03-2008, 06:07 PM
I cant wait for the Democrats to take complete control of the House, the senate, and the presidency. This will be the dawning of a new age for America. I will laugh my ass off at all you conservative retards when we start coming to take your guns and redistribute your wealth to black people. Your racist christian values that have controlled this country will be wiped away forever as the democrats take sh*ts on your lawn and sell your unborn children to scientists for stem cell research. We will burn your American flags and dance on the graves of your ancestors as we institute a police state that will take away every civil right you have ever had. We will force you to read the Quran in schools and force your retard children to join the military as we send them off into the middle of the pacific to be used for target practice. Our evil plan is finally coming together. If you dont like it feel free to kill yourselfs. We can use your bodies to fuel or new hybrid vehicles. The world will be a wonderful place as we conced defeat to all our enemys abroad and invite the terrorists to take up residence in your former homes. Oh what a wonderful day it will be!

Haha, not bad

Kiwon
11-03-2008, 06:23 PM

Let me guess....it will be the first time in your adult life that you're proud of your country?

gex
11-04-2008, 03:06 PM
wwwwwooooooohhhhhoooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! :D

gex
11-04-2008, 03:09 PM

LOL :lol:

gex
11-05-2008, 04:03 PM
8-)