PDA

View Full Version : The Garbage Can

Deputy Nutz
06-27-2006, 09:51 AM
Some of you have been wondering about the new room named the Garbage Can. The Garbage Can will have no rating. We expect the Garbage room to be full of vulgarity of all different kinds so it will only be open to those that are 18 and older. Mad is currently working on the disclaimer and once that is all set up I will be taking request for enterance into the Garbage Can, I will also be monitoring the Garbage Can as well. Just to let some of you know, for new members of PackerRats, there is going to be a minimum of 200 posts or 100 posts and 90 days for requests to be granted.

Please if you are not 18 do not request to be in the room, or lie on the disclaimer. If it is believed that a poster is not 18 and has lied on the disclaimer they will be removed from PackerRats all together. so please respect our wishes on the disclaimer.

If you have anymore questions about the Garbage Can please PM me, or email me at nutz@packerrats.net

Edited: 6:13pm
Here is the deal, it aint open yet. I jumped the gun a bit. When the disclaimer hits the forum under the rules and regulations, you will fill that out, and then copy and past it in an email to me at nutz@packerrats.net.

Please don't spam to get your post count up, it is not that important. What is important is filling out the disclaimer when it pops up and getting that to me.

Sincerely
Nutz

SkinBasket
06-27-2006, 10:15 AM
If you have anymore questions about the Garbage Can please PM me, or email me at nutz@packerrats.com.[/b]

Can we instant messege you at that address too?

Deputy Nutz
06-27-2006, 10:19 AM
I don't know

SkinBasket
06-27-2006, 10:21 AM
I'm guessing no then.

Deputy Nutz
06-27-2006, 10:23 AM
I have instant messenger up

look for the nutroll

pacfan
06-27-2006, 11:19 AM
200 post minimum???

FUCK!!!

I'll never get in at this rate.

MadtownPacker
06-27-2006, 11:31 AM
200 post minimum???

FUCK!!!

I'll never get in at this rate.Hmm maybe we can try 200 post or 100 if a member for over 90 days?

SkinBasket
06-27-2006, 12:42 PM
Does it matter how many posts if the shit's all locked up?

pacfan
06-27-2006, 01:40 PM
200 post minimum???

FUCK!!!

I'll never get in at this rate.Hmm maybe we can try 200 post or 100 if a member for over 90 days?

don't sweat it, I can post LOL about 80 times. Maybe Scott or Nutz can start a "Tank Reducation" thread or something.

hurleyfan
06-27-2006, 05:13 PM
200 post minimum???

FUCK!!!

don't sweat it, I can post LOL about 80 times. Maybe Scott or Nutz can start a "Tank Reducation" thread or something.

You take the LOL response pacfan... I'll use the ol' JSO standard made famous by Mobb- .

hurleyfan
06-27-2006, 05:14 PM
Only 24 to go!!

MJZiggy
06-27-2006, 05:20 PM
It's gonna be a fun night on PackerRats--tell you what!! :wink:

Badgepack
06-27-2006, 05:32 PM
Only 44 to go!

Yes, there are going to be a bunch of short replies forthcoming.

Jimx29
06-27-2006, 05:50 PM
hmmmm..200, eh?

In a month or so i'll get there and you'll all wish you'd let me in sooner ;)

Partial
06-27-2006, 05:50 PM
I don't necessarily think its a good idea to spam just to get post count up.

hurleyfan
06-27-2006, 05:59 PM
I don't necessarily think its a good idea to spam just to get post count up.
Partial,
don't think we're all that serious about "spam responses" to get post counts up! I was just poking fun at an Ol JSO mainstay Mobb, and how he responded to lots of posts with his "period" statement..

BTW, I lost a post in response to MJ, you see it out there?

Partial
06-27-2006, 06:06 PM
check your pm asap

hurleyfan
06-27-2006, 06:31 PM
check your pm asap

Peace!!

MateoInMex
06-27-2006, 07:20 PM
I average about 1 post a day, but I have been on here since April. So I guess what I'm getting at is.......

Can a long pecker help a low poster jump the line into the GARBAGE CAN?

MadtownPacker
06-27-2006, 07:22 PM
I don't even know how many posts I have. Can a long pecker help a low poster skip the line?Just play the race card. :lol:

MateoInMex
06-27-2006, 07:25 PM
I see your point MADTOWN...

The rules are governed by a bunch of "POST-ISTS"!

GBRulz
06-27-2006, 09:17 PM
When I went to click on the link, it says "sorry, only users with special access can access this forum" - it pretty much made me want to say "F U". While I realize it's not done yet, I certainly hope that there is a better message portrayed to others who attempt to enter in there. Perhaps explaining that age validation/confirmation is required or something like that...instead of just saying basically.... "you're not good enough to come in here"

MadtownPacker
06-27-2006, 09:27 PM
When I went to click on the link, it says "sorry, only users with special access can access this forum" - it pretty much made me want to say "F U". While I realize it's not done yet, I certainly hope that there is a better message portrayed to others who attempt to enter in there. Perhaps explaining that age validation/confirmation is required or something like that...instead of just saying basically.... "you're not good enough to come in here"Im guessing you didnt read the title of this thread or the first post? :roll:

GBRulz
06-27-2006, 10:21 PM
Yes, it says that you are working on the disclaimer....

MadtownPacker
06-27-2006, 10:27 PM
Some of you have been wondering about the new room named the Garbage Can. The Garbage Can will have no rating. We expect the Garbage room to be full of vulgarity of all different kinds so it will only be open to those that are 18 and older. Mad is currently working on the disclaimer and once that is all set up I will be taking request for enterance into the Garbage Can, I will also be monitoring the Garbage Can as well. Just to let some of you know, for new members of PackerRats, there is going to be a minimum of 200 posts or 100 posts and 90 days for requests to be granted.

Please if you are not 18 do not request to be in the room, or lie on the disclaimer. If it is believed that a poster is not 18 and has lied on the disclaimer they will be removed from PackerRats all together. so please respect our wishes on the disclaimer.

If you have anymore questions about the Garbage Can please PM me, or email me at nutz@packerrats.net

Edited: 6:13pm
Here is the deal, it aint open yet. I jumped the gun a bit. When the disclaimer hits the forum under the rules and regulations, you will fill that out, and then copy and past it in an email to me at nutz@packerrats.net.

Please don't spam to get your post count up, it is not that important. What is important is filling out the disclaimer when it pops up and getting that to me.

Sincerely
NutzRead it again.

GBRulz
06-27-2006, 10:31 PM
Yes as I stated...I realize that it's not open yet !!!!!!

My point was only that I didn't like the message portrayed about having to have special access to that area, that's all.

Harlan Huckleby
06-27-2006, 10:43 PM
fill-out, copy and paste a disclaimer, and email it!?

the lunatics are running the asylum.

FavreChild
06-27-2006, 10:48 PM
I'll use the ol' JSO standard made famous by Mobb-

I know it's off-topic for this thread...but I still miss MOBB. :cry:

Harlan Huckleby
06-27-2006, 11:18 PM
mobb pokes is brown nose in here once in a while. I forget the user name.

the_idle_threat
06-27-2006, 11:19 PM
What happened to Mobb? I haven't seen him posting at JSO for a long while.

Bretsky
06-27-2006, 11:20 PM
I'll use the ol' JSO standard made famous by Mobb-

I know it's off-topic for this thread...but I still miss MOBB. :cry:

Are you down south yet ? Took my 5Yr Old to Marley's after going to Mt Olympus; she loved the place and was excited when we ordered alligator bites and I told her she was the first girl in the family to eat alligator. She's a character.

FavreChild
06-27-2006, 11:22 PM
Don't even start with me about Marley's....so many memories there.

Gator bites are quite tasty...especially since they're fried and served with dippin' sauce.

Yep, I still miss MOBB. Don't know how to get him here. :cry:

Harlan Huckleby
06-27-2006, 11:24 PM

Mad has his email. He's a member.

FavreChild
06-27-2006, 11:33 PM
Well, mad is jesus and all - and that's not a racial/religious commentary.

But if MOBB is here and hadn't contacted me...well, that is an outrage!!

Harlan Huckleby
06-27-2006, 11:34 PM
mad just yelled at me for saying that Mobb is here. I guess it's not 100% certain. now he will yell at me again.

he may have been here briefly, but hasn't been around in a while.

FavreChild
06-27-2006, 11:36 PM
Ha ha, you got yelled at!!!

It's all good - I'd rather appreciate the people who are here than pine for the people who aren't. MOBB is a gem, though.

Bretsky
06-27-2006, 11:37 PM
Don't even start with me about Marley's....so many memories there.

Gator bites are quite tasty...especially since they're fried and served with dippin' sauce.

I'd be at Marley's every weekend night if I resided there and was single; guessing that's the area meat market. LOTS of hot chicks and action to be had there

FavreChild
06-27-2006, 11:48 PM
Story of my life about 5 yrs ago, B.

FavreChild
06-27-2006, 11:53 PM
P.S. - I could tell you sooo much backstory on the Dells, it'd be ridiculous.

But I'd rather you and your daughters just enjoy the experience.

By the way, the indoctrination has begun in terms of my conversion to being a Nittany Lion fan. Apparently, I am only part of 13% of the student body to get season tickets. And recently I was photographed with the two most notable campus landmarks - the Lion Shrine and the JoePa statue. Good stuff.

Bretsky
06-28-2006, 12:00 AM

By the way, the indoctrination has begun in terms of my conversion to being a Nittany Lion fan. Apparently, I am only part of 13% of the student body to get season tickets. And recently I was photographed with the two most notable campus landmarks - the Lion Shrine and the JoePa statue. Good stuff.

Can you send me some Grailistic Nittanygal pictures to me as a souvenier ??

Just got my Favre autographed Jersey Framed; dropped another chunk on that but it looks awesome.

FavreChild
06-28-2006, 12:06 AM
You lucky SOB. Not that I don't have a few autographed trinkets myself.

In fact, I'm sure anyone who sees my place in PA will be intimidated by my GBP collection...but I don't care. I'm loud and I'm proud!!!

Bad news is I can't get DirectTV/NFL Sunday Ticket. Too wooded/hilly in the Happy Valley. I'm a little stressed about that.

Seriously, not that I would ever abandon my Badger heritage, but I may have a few leave-behind items you want??

Bretsky
06-28-2006, 12:12 AM

In fact, I'm sure anyone who sees my place in PA will be intimidated by my GBP collection...but I don't care. I'm loud and I'm proud!!!

Bad news is I can't get DirectTV/NFL Sunday Ticket. Too wooded/hilly in the Happy Valley. I'm a little stressed about that.

Seriously, not that I would ever abandon my Badger heritage, but I may have a few leave-behind items you want??

I'd be happy to take any leave behind items; would be my honor; are you in Happy Valley or still in WI ? My downstairs (the only room I have control over) is a Packer/Badger room.

Bretsky
06-28-2006, 12:17 AM

Well, it was an item I won at a Cancer/Relay for Life Auction so I had to buy it of course, but in speaking with the Frame Guy I got the jersey for $25 below his cost so I did ok.

I pretty much don't spend money on myself except when filling the basement.

Deputy Nutz
06-28-2006, 08:43 AM

Actually the mad scientist is working on something that will be a lot easier. But, once again Harlan, thanks for your support.

Bossman641
06-28-2006, 10:02 AM
Funny you should mention Marley's. Do you know the owners by any chance?

FavreChild
06-28-2006, 10:21 AM
Indeed, I do. Used to know pretty much all the employees.

You?

Badgepack
06-28-2006, 10:23 AM
What is this Marley's you refer to?

Bossman641
06-28-2006, 10:24 AM
Indeed, I do. Used to know pretty much all the employees.

You?

Yea, one of the owners is actually my cousin.

FavreChild
06-28-2006, 10:26 AM
Really?? Which one, J or M?

Badge, Marley's is a caribbean-themed restaurant/nightclub in Wisconsin Dells. Popular spot. Highly recommended.

Badgepack
06-28-2006, 10:33 AM
Thanks FC, will have to check it out on one of my Wisconsin ventures.

Bossman641
06-28-2006, 10:51 AM
Really?? Which one, J or M?

M is my cousin. I'm a few years younger.

FC, I sent you a PM.

Harlan Huckleby
06-28-2006, 11:26 AM

Actually the mad scientist is working on something that will be a lot easier. But, once again Harlan, thanks for your support.

I'm always here for you. Winter, spring, summer or fall, all you got to do is call. And I'll be there, yes I will - you've got a friend.

And don't think just cause I make fun of Mad and his hilariously complicated policies that I don't back the Police force 100%, you guys are PackerRat's finest.

Scott Campbell
06-28-2006, 06:12 PM

I'm always here for you. Winter, spring, summer or fall, all you got to do is call. And I'll be there, yes I will - you've got a friend.

And don't think just cause I make fun of Mad and his hilariously complicated policies that I don't back the Police force 100%, you guys are PackerRat's finest.

I don't speak for Nutz, but I don't think he meant to imply you weren't supportive. I think what he meant was - shut the fuck up.

Harlan Huckleby
06-28-2006, 06:19 PM
Got nobody to argue with, SC?

Look, I find you to be a loathsome person. You've shown just how low you will stoop. I try to ignore you. Find somebody else to pick fights with.

Scott Campbell
06-28-2006, 06:21 PM
Geesh, kinda touchy. I'll make it more happy for you if you like.

Harlan Huckleby
06-28-2006, 06:29 PM
no, don't be anything!

I am on this site to have fun. I am TOTALLY not into getting in personal battles with people. My insults are all for fun, I insult people I like. If they get upset, I stop it.

I don't like you. I don't respect you, because you did a really low thing in reprinting personal letters at a public forum, and used them to taunt someone.

But franky, I don't even give a crap about that! Everybody fucks up. I'm bothered that you didn't acknowledge such a regretable mistake

just stay away from me.

Deputy Nutz
06-28-2006, 06:42 PM
God you two are like a bunch of dirty high school sluts fighting each other over who gets to blow the starting QB in the filthy shit stall in the boys locker room during Homecoming.

Woody and Cambell have patched things up, now Harlan I want you to fuck one of Scott's wives, you choose, but only one of the seven that he currently owns. Be careful of the red head, she is only 15.

Now stop ruining this fucking thread you bitches!

Scott Campbell
06-28-2006, 06:46 PM
I ain't mad Nutz.

And this thread blows - all the way back to page 1.

http://www.danacarvey.net/images/churchlady02.jpg

Harlan Huckleby
06-28-2006, 06:48 PM
well, Woody has forgiven SC. But I was raised a Catholic, where if you fuck-up you go confess to a priest before everything can be alright. Well, that and a few hail mary's.

I was molested by a priest in a confessional. And to add insult to injury, the fucker never even called! No wonder I'm so hung-up on this issue.

Deputy Nutz
06-28-2006, 06:56 PM
well, Woody has forgiven SC. But I was raised a Catholic, where if you fuck-up you go confess to a priest before everything can be alright. Well, that and a few hail mary's.

I was molested by a priest in a confessional. And to add insult to injury, the fucker never even called! No wonder I'm so hung-up on this issue.

Maybe it was the Priest in Hudson that killed those poor people at the Funeral home several years back. But he only molested kids, I guess it doesn't count when you were 36 when it happened. But if it was him he had a good reason for not calling you back, he whacked himself.

Since I am an overly religious man, Cambell has confessed to me, although he did call you an asshole, and I had a hard time arguing with him, but he said he was sorry, and that you were no fun to play with anyways.

Scott Campbell
06-28-2006, 07:00 PM
Don't calm him down Nutz. He's way more fun like this.

Harlan Huckleby
06-28-2006, 07:01 PM
Maybe it was the Priest in Hudson that killed those poor people at the Funeral home several years back.

My brother was close friends with the funeral home guy that got killed, I know all about that.

Scott Campbell
06-28-2006, 07:11 PM

I don't speak for Nutz, but I don't think he meant to imply you weren't supportive. I think what he meant was - shut the fuck up.

Hey Nutz - did I screw up the interpretation?

If so, my bad.

Deputy Nutz
06-28-2006, 07:29 PM
No not really, I thought it was funny, apparently HH is still pissed at you for your little discrepancy. I sort of felt responsible because I jumped on the bash Woody bandwagon, and probably kept it going longer than it should of that night way back when on JSO. I have also said disparaging things about woody, I guess I was pissed about the Huck And Buck Show.

Harlan Huckleby
06-28-2006, 07:53 PM
Don't calm him down Nutz. He's way more fun like this.

SC, your game is to taunt people, try to upset them, and get into endless personal exchanges. This is your "way more fun."

It's not gonna happen with me. If somebody REALLY doesn't want to interact with you, I would hope you would have the deceny to back off.
You've failed this decency test before, but maybe you've learned something along the way.

There are over 300 people on this forum. Many, many candidates for friends and sparring partners for you.

Scott Campbell
06-28-2006, 07:53 PM
There are over 300 people on this forum. Many, many candidates for friends and sparring partners for you.

No problemo Harlan - just as soon as I find a bigger pompous ass than you.

http://www.houseoftheorangemonkey.co.uk/postimages/crown.jpg

Harlan Huckleby
06-28-2006, 07:54 PM
I guess I was pissed about the Huck And Buck Show.

good lord. You aren't REALLY pissed about ...... no, it couldn't be.

Deputy Nutz
06-28-2006, 08:03 PM
It was a brief Rivalry between the N&B's show and the H&W show. I felt disrespect that the likes of you two would even attempt to step into the ring with Murphy and myself. FOOLS!!!!

Harlan Huckleby
06-28-2006, 08:10 PM
Hah! Hah! I thought our show achieved greatness by virtue of it's epic terribleness.

I'm so very sorry.

Deputy Nutz
06-28-2006, 08:13 PM
You were very sucky bitches!

Harlan Huckleby
06-28-2006, 08:14 PM
we killed.

Scott Campbell
06-28-2006, 08:16 PM
It was a brief Rivalry between the N&B's show and the H&W show. I felt disrespect that the likes of you two would even attempt to step into the ring with Murphy and myself. FOOLS!!!!

That's like the rivalry between "Different Strokes" and "The Facts of Life". I'd personally rather be forced to watch re-runs of Hee Haw than either of your crappy shows.

http://www.filmfodder.com/mt-weblog/archives/2005_gary_coleman.jpg

Scott Campbell
06-28-2006, 11:07 PM

Could you have been sending him mixed signals?

http://getthepartyon.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/m_y_z_012401dogpig.jpg

the_idle_threat
06-29-2006, 02:14 AM
No problemo Harlan - just as soon as I find a bigger pompous ass than you.

You rang? :mrgreen:

MJZiggy
06-29-2006, 09:12 AM
LMAO :lol: :lol:

woodbuck27
06-29-2006, 12:12 PM
we killed.

:D :smile: :lol: :arrow: :idea: :arrow: :cool:

LEWCWA
07-01-2006, 04:21 AM
damn i'll be with you guys in say 5 years!

woodbuck27
07-13-2006, 10:06 PM

Can you send me some Grailistic Nittanygal pictures to me as a souvenier ??

Just got my Favre autographed Jersey Framed; dropped another chunk on that but it looks awesome.

Yeaaa B. I was on Brett Favre's site looking at the cost of that and it ran $360 -$600 bills. . . and then framing.

Thatsaaaaaa niiiice though. Congrat's. A BIG addition to your collection.

Bretsky
07-13-2006, 10:16 PM
Yes, someday I'm going to Digital Pic my Packer Shrine and post it all on here. Would be kind of cool and then the posters could also keep an eye out for any must have additions. There is more value in the shring than our 2nd little auto right now.

Cheers,
B

HarveyWallbangers
07-13-2006, 11:19 PM
Bretsky,

Thought you'd get a kick out of Bubba checking out Camp Randall.

http://images.packers.com/pg/2006-07-13/photo24.jpg

Bretsky
07-13-2006, 11:21 PM
Bretsky,

AWESOME; THANKS HARV.

That was the end zone I stormed after we upset those Ohio State wussus when they were ranked #5 in country. Saturday Night Game on ESPN. A journeyman QB comes in (Matt Schubert) to throw a 80 yard bomb to Lee Evans who beat Chris Gamble for the win.

So there you have it; the real reason my loyalty has alwasy been with Chris Gamble.

B

Partial
07-14-2006, 12:06 AM
Bretsky,

AWESOME; THANKS HARV.

That was the end zone I stormed after we upset those Ohio State wussus when they were ranked #5 in country. Saturday Night Game on ESPN. A journeyman QB comes in (Matt Schubert) to throw a 80 yard bomb to Lee Evans who beat Chris Gamble for the win.

So there you have it; the real reason my loyalty has alwasy been with Chris Gamble.

B

That is my girlfriend's favorite Badger game ever. I was in HS for that one, but watched it on TV. That and the Michigan game last year (was at that one!) were the coolest things I have ever seen. I have never had more fun than that michigan game in my entire life!!

Bretsky
07-14-2006, 12:11 AM
That was a great game; we got tix late so I was sitting in the End Zone surrounded by Ohio State Fans and in typical fashion I was talking shit all night. After I told the OSU fans I sense their DL was getting Tired cause Booker Stanley was eating them alive, the dufus in front of me tried telling me their DL was FOUR DEEP and would not tire.

So when Lee Evans made a Pig Roast out of Chris Gamble for the winning TD, the Four Deep Chant from myself and my former college roomate (from NY) went rampant. I think the guy wanted to cry.

HarveyWallbangers
07-14-2006, 12:16 AM
Since Tressel took over, Wisconsin has been a bigger thorn in the Buckeyes side than Michigan. I'll take it over the pre-Tressel days though.

Bretsky
07-14-2006, 12:25 AM
Since Tressel took over, Wisconsin has been a bigger thorn in the Buckeyes side than Michigan. I'll take it over the pre-Tressel days though.

Yes, they always seem to match up with the Buckeyes well. Memory is failing me; which college Big Ten team do you like ? You are a Wisconsin flippper if I recall. Like the Packers, Brew, and Bucks but don't like the Mighty Badge.

Partial
07-14-2006, 12:30 AM
ah yes, badge and vag, my two favorite things in fall :lol:

Zool
07-14-2006, 09:26 AM
So when does the garbage can officially open?

HarveyWallbangers
07-14-2006, 10:21 AM

Yes, they always seem to match up with the Buckeyes well. Memory is failing me; which college Big Ten team do you like ? You are a Wisconsin flippper if I recall. Like the Packers, Brew, and Bucks but don't like the Mighty Badge.

I don't hate the Badgers, but I like Ohio State in college football and Duke in college basketball.

As a kid I loved the Buckeyes unis. Duke is a long story, but bottom line is that I've liked Duke since 1983 (Coach K's first good team with Amaker, Dawkins, and Alarie). I didn't just jump on the bandwagon like half the Duke "fans" did. I had to go through 8 years of Coach K not being able to win the big one before he broke through in 1991.

Harlan Huckleby
07-14-2006, 10:42 AM

man, there's something funny about this question.

Joemailman
07-14-2006, 04:19 PM

man, there's something funny about this question.

Can't wait for the Garbage Can Grand Opening. :lol: