PDA

View Full Version : Homosexuals target kindergarten kids

LL2
11-01-2008, 03:23 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,445865,00.html

What is up with this? If I found out some school teacher handed my kid a gay pledge card I would demand the teacher be fired. Whether you support gays or not, little kids do not need to be learning about gays!

hoosier
11-01-2008, 03:26 PM
LL2 = Kiwon

arcilite
11-01-2008, 03:41 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,445865,00.html

What is up with this? If I found out some school teacher handed my kid a gay pledge card I would demand the teacher be fired. Whether you support gays or not, little kids do not need to be learning about gays!

I mean, the main idea behind it is right..(to not have discrimination).

But I think they went about it the wrong way.

I don't see anything wrong with telling young kids about how some people are different, but we dont ostracize them for it.

and what the fuck at the thread title?

SkinBasket
11-01-2008, 04:04 PM
and what the fuck at the thread title?

It's pretty standard, like, "Blacks target teenagers to pee on."

falco
11-01-2008, 04:23 PM
that's fucking sick, making kids promise to be gay

falco
11-01-2008, 04:23 PM
and whoever made those cards should have known it would end up in the news

falco
11-01-2008, 04:24 PM
LL2 = Kiwon

whoa whoa whoa lets not go overboard here

texaspackerbacker
11-01-2008, 05:36 PM
I ask AGAIN, WHY IS IT THAT THE LIBERALS ARE ALWAYS THE ONES DEFNEDING HOMOSEXUALITY?

You would think you'd find at least some on that side of the spectrum who are galled by this sick and abominable behavior.

Why can't somebody be pro-government as a solution to problems/pro-taxing the achievers/pro-de-emphasizing security against terrorism/pro-UN/pro-bringing the troops home before the job is finished/pro-abortion/pro-any other fundamental tenets of liberalism that I may have left out, and still see God damned fag behavior and the promotion of it as normal, as something sick and rotten?

There are homosexuals who are against all those items of liberal crap--including a senator and a Congressman. WHY are there no liberals who swing the other way?

falco
11-01-2008, 05:41 PM
I ask AGAIN, WHY IS IT THAT THE LIBERALS ARE ALWAYS THE ONES DEFNEDING HOMOSEXUALITY?

You would think you'd find at least some on that side of the spectrum who are galled by this sick and abominable behavior.

Why can't somebody be pro-government as a solution to problems/pro-taxing the achievers/pro-de-emphasizing security against terrorism/pro-UN/pro-bringing the troops home before the job is finished/pro-abortion/pro-any other fundamental tenets of liberalism that I may have left out, and still see God damned fag behavior and the promotion of it as normal, as something sick and rotten?

There are homosexuals who are against all those items of liberal crap--including a senator and a Congressman. WHY are there no liberals who swing the other way?

give it up tex, this is one battle that you can't win...

arcilite
11-01-2008, 05:48 PM

you got issues dude

hoosier
11-01-2008, 06:00 PM

There are no liberals who "swing the other way" because liberals are supposed to be tolerant and non-judgmental of life styles as long as they aren't a material threat to others. Why are conservatives always the ones demonizing gays? Why the desparate need to reinforce a social form (heterosexuality) as "normal" and "good" that has manifestly never been anything other than one practice among many? And why are you of all people joining in? I thought you were the one conservative here who had figured out that all of these cultural wars are in fact diversions and distractions from the real battle front, which is economic. But I guess even the savvy get sucked in once in a while. :P

mraynrand
11-01-2008, 06:09 PM
Why the desparate need to reinforce a social form (heterosexuality) as "normal" and "good" that has manifestly never been anything other than one practice among many?

'heterosexuality' is normal by definition.

falco
11-01-2008, 06:14 PM
Why the desparate need to reinforce a social form (heterosexuality) as "normal" and "good" that has manifestly never been anything other than one practice among many?

according to who?

hoosier
11-01-2008, 06:16 PM

Well then the definition is flawed.

Tyrone Bigguns
11-01-2008, 06:20 PM
Hoosier,

Not to hijack this thread, but i had lunch with The General this week. He has lost a ton of weight.

hoosier
11-01-2008, 06:56 PM
Hoosier,

Not to hijack this thread, but i had lunch with The General this week. He has lost a ton of weight.

Must be all that good Tex-Mex cooking. Are you saying I need to change my avatar? Can you find me an image of a downsized General? And, most importantly, did you tell him that his likeness--or what used to be his likeness--is gracing Packerrats?

falco
11-01-2008, 06:58 PM
Hoosier,

and i had lunch with Boutros Boutros-Ghali

Zool
11-01-2008, 10:12 PM
Yo Yo Ma

hoosier
11-01-2008, 11:02 PM
Yo Ma Ma

fixed

mraynrand
11-01-2008, 11:10 PM

What is your definition of the concept normal? To me, and anyone else who can think, it means 'the norm' or 'the average.' About 97% of the population is heterosexual; thus, the norm. It's not a pejorative term. It is reality.

Kiwon
11-02-2008, 04:17 AM

What is your definition of the concept normal? To me, and anyone else who can think, it means 'the norm' or 'the average.'....It is reality.

That's his problem....the disconnect between his thinking and reality.

LL2 = Kiwon

Thank you for the compliment :)

Deputy Nutz
11-02-2008, 08:45 AM
Some people are never going to get. Giving a 6 year old anything at all that has to do with sex at a school is totally inappropriate. This teacher was way out of line regardless of what this pledge card stood for. I would be pissed if the teacher gave my kid a "straight" pledge card. Not his or her place and I would personally shove the pledge card up their ass.

falco
11-02-2008, 08:46 AM
Some people are never going to get. Giving a 6 year old anything at all that has to do with sex at a school is totally inappropriate. This teacher was way out of line regardless of what this pledge card stood for. I would be pissed if the teacher gave my kid a "straight" pledge card. Not his or her place and I would personally shove the pledge card up their ass.

for once i agree with you...they should hold off until at least 3rd, maybe 4th grade

wist43
11-02-2008, 09:48 AM
Typical democratic assault... and that's what this is - assault.

Getting remarried next year, and plan on having kids right away... won't let my kids get within a moonshot of a public school and this type of indoctrination.

Harlan Huckleby
11-02-2008, 11:34 AM
What is your definition of the concept normal? To me, and anyone else who can think, it means 'the norm' or 'the average.' About 97% of the population is heterosexual; thus, the norm. It's not a pejorative term. It is reality.

You would not say that people with green eyes are abnormal. And you would not say that it is normal to have blond or brown hair color.

The use of "normal" for heterosexuality can mean "most common", as the dictionary defines it. But of course normal also carries a positive connotation, and abnormal is perjorative. Saying only heterosexuality is "normal" is done to cast aspersions.

Who are you kidding?

mraynrand
11-02-2008, 11:55 AM

You would not say that people with green eyes are abnormal. And you would not say that it is normal to have blond or brown hair color.

The use of "normal" for heterosexuality can mean "most common", as the dictionary defines it. But of course normal also carries a positive connotation, and abnormal is perjorative. Saying only heterosexuality is "normal" is done to cast aspersions.

Who are you kidding?

you.

Harlan Huckleby
11-02-2008, 11:58 AM
got me again. your halloween cracker costume kills.

hoosier
11-02-2008, 02:14 PM

In this thread I was referring to the way posters like Tex use the term: "normal" as a synonym for what ought to be, as in "good, normal Americans." Norm may mean average in some contexts but the normative connotation is at least as common if not more so.