PDA

View Full Version : Will the Bears give the Titans their first loss?

Brando19
11-02-2008, 03:26 PM
It sucks that the Bears have a one game lead over the Packers in the NFC North...but it would really suck if they beat the Titans next week as well. I'm so pissed off about the Packers loss today. Who thinks the Bears beat the Titans?

GBRulz
11-02-2008, 03:32 PM
I see our two Bear trolls have voted already. :lol:

Brando19
11-02-2008, 03:33 PM

:lol:

Pacopete4
11-02-2008, 03:38 PM
I voted Bears... only reason is I think the Titans will be banged up enough that the Bears can take advantage

DonHutson
11-02-2008, 04:24 PM
I voted Bears... only reason is I think the Titans will be banged up enough that the Bears can take advantage

The Bears might be irreparably banged up themselves if they have to put Rex the Wonderdog back out there next week.

Yes, Bear trolls. Rex brought them back this week. Against the Lions. Rex + Titans pass rush = a need for quick, good decision making. Never one of Rex's strong suits.

BallHawk
11-02-2008, 04:32 PM
If Tennessee beats Chicago (I think they will) they have these teams remaining on their schedule:

Jacksonville
New York Jets
Detroit
Cleveland
Houston
Pittsburgh
Indy

Of those teams, only NY and PIT should be real challenges.

Could the Titans really go 16-0? :shock:

DonHutson
11-02-2008, 04:36 PM
Of those teams, only NY and PIT should be real challenges.

Could the Titans really go 16-0? :shock:

In these cases it's rarely the challenging teams that hand a team their first loss. Jags, Jets, Browns, Texans, Colts - they're all wildly inconsistant, but on their best day they could pull an upset.

Add in that Tennessee could be resting people down the stretch... they're good, but I don't see 16-0. What are the odds someone does that two years in a row?

oregonpackfan
11-02-2008, 06:05 PM

The count is now up to 4. The two Bears trolls must be following the late Chicago Mayor Richard Daley's advice of "Vote early and vote often!" :)

Dabaddestbear
11-02-2008, 10:38 PM

The Bears might be irreparably banged up themselves if they have to put Rex the Wonderdog back out there next week.

Yes, Bear trolls. Rex brought them back this week. Against the Lions. Rex + Titans pass rush = a need for quick, good decision making. Never one of Rex's strong suits.
No Rex didn't. I started to panic each time he dropped back to pass. If it wasnt for the Rookie Forte in the end, the Bears would have let this one slip to the loss column. The Orton injury was so freakish. I just hope good Rex shows up to play. But even if he does, the Bears defense has just been under performing all year. They(the defense) will be the reason why this season is not successful as it could be, not the QB play.

HarveyWallbangers
11-02-2008, 10:46 PM
Pack over Vikes. Titans over Bears. Battle for first place in two weeks. Then, Pack beats the Bears on their way to cruising to the NFC North title. At least, that's what I'm hoping will happen.

Cheesehead Craig
11-02-2008, 10:47 PM
Pack over Vikes. Titans over Bears. Battle for first place in two weeks. Then, Pack beats the Bears on their way to cruising to the NFC North title. At least, that's what I'm hoping will happen.
Word.

Bossman641
11-02-2008, 10:51 PM
Only reason Bears won today is cause they bascally kept the ball out of Rex's hands. They were running it down the stretch, and Forte looked good doing it. Grossman did pretty horribly, don't let the win fool you. He did have a couple guys open deep, but he overshot them every time.

No way will the Bears be able to run it down the Titans' throats the way they did today. Also, the Bear defense looks HORRIBLE. They force turnovers but they can definitely be passed on, and they weren't getting much pressure at all today. On top of that, Mike Brown had his annual injury today but I haven't bothered to look what the diagnosis is.