PDA

View Full Version : BROOKS BOLLINGER

Bretsky
11-02-2008, 05:08 PM
Sad to see him playing for Dallas; I'm a big fan of any ex Badger.

Bollinger's best spot is at 3rd string so it always worried me when he plays.

He's a coaches kid, incredibly smart with a great attitude. I'd bet any coach would really like the guys mojo as a player. Great teammate...willing to do whatever it takes to help the team.

I'm happy and surprised he has played in the league this long.

But he's just not talented enough, and when he has to play to me that makes him closer to getting cut.

Now that he is getting thrown into the game for the Cowboys they will probably see that the QB who does everything right on and off the field just isn't good enough to perform in games.

Pacopete4
11-02-2008, 05:13 PM
his sister attends my college... thats all i got

Rastak
11-02-2008, 05:26 PM
Dallas, expecting a superbowl run chose to have two guys who couldn't beat out Tarvaris Jackson be the injury insurance policy. How stupid is that?

GBRulz
11-02-2008, 05:31 PM
Dallas, expecting a superbowl run chose to have two guys who couldn't beat out Tarvaris Jackson be the injury insurance policy. How stupid is that?

sounds kinda familiar, actually 8-)

HarveyWallbangers
11-02-2008, 05:47 PM
Alright, Brooks. I'm hoping this makes the Giants keep Brandon Jacobs in the game.
:D

cpk1994
11-02-2008, 06:56 PM
Dallas, expecting a superbowl run chose to have two guys who couldn't beat out Tarvaris Jackson be the injury insurance policy. How stupid is that?All right, o wise one. Who out there available would be any better?

EDIT: And considering Childress is the Vikings coach, getting beat out by Jackson means that you're name wasn't Tavarius Jackson.

Rastak
11-02-2008, 08:45 PM
Dallas, expecting a superbowl run chose to have two guys who couldn't beat out Tarvaris Jackson be the injury insurance policy. How stupid is that?All right, o wise one. Who out there available would be any better?

EDIT: And considering Childress is the Vikings coach, getting beat out by Jackson means that you're name wasn't Tavarius Jackson.

Who the hell is Tavarius?

HarveyWallbangers
11-02-2008, 09:02 PM
Who the hell is Tavarius?

I think he was some guy that used to play in the NFL.

Zool
11-02-2008, 09:10 PM
Whats the difference between the Mississippi river and Tarvaris Jackson?

One of them still starts in Minnesota.