Panthers - Loss
Texans - Win
@ Jags - Loss
@ Bears Loss
Lions - Win

8 - 8

]{ilr]3
11-03-2008, 10:07 AM
@ Vikes Win (We played the Titans pretty well, I think we will stomp the Vikings)
Bears Win
@ Saints Win
Panthers Win
Texans Win
@ Jags Win
@ Bears Loss....errrr Win! 8-)
Lions Win

Guess I am just a total fan boy because I still think the bears a just a bunch of posers and we will beat them at home as well. :knll:

HarveyWallbangers
11-03-2008, 10:15 AM
9-7 will probably win this division. I think that if we win the next two weeks, and we'll win the division. If the Vikings lose the Williams Wall, they are likely going to struggle. If the Bears lose Orton for a month, they are likely going to strugge. Let's get it done.

Tony Oday
11-03-2008, 10:26 AM
I was being a pessimist with my pics too. I think we will dominate the NFC north and go undefeated there and I dont think there is a team that can really say that we are an easy win the rest of the way.

gbgary
11-03-2008, 10:39 AM
7-1 the rest of the way. saints will be tough.

Bossman641
11-03-2008, 10:44 AM
@ Vikes Win
Bears Win
@ Saints Loss
Panthers Win
Texans Win
@ Jags Win
@ Bears Loss
Lions Win

10-6

Fritz
11-03-2008, 10:59 AM
I see the same - if the Pack can win the next two, and if they can avoid the big injury, the NFC North can be had.

This is a team that might be like the Giants last year - not a great record, but not a team you'd want to face.

PackerTimer
11-03-2008, 11:03 AM
@ Vikes Win: I think the Packers are much better than the Vikes. Even with the Williams wall.

Bears Win: This is a good game. The Bears are good. But with Orton out and in Green Bay, I think a win.

@ Saints Loss: Road game against a pretty good team. Brees is having a great year.

Panthers Win: This is tough game for me, because I haven't seen the Panters play much at all. But I'll give the edge to the Packers at home.

Texans Win: Easy win.

@ Jags Win: Not the same team as they were last year. Garrad has not been near as good, their defense has been very bad, and their running game has struggled a ton.

@ Bears Loss: Probably the toughest game left on the schedule. If Orton is back I think the Bears win.

Lions Win: Duh!

I think the Packers are going to be very strong in the second half. 10-6 wins the division.

Tony Oday
11-03-2008, 11:24 AM
Saints without Reggie and we have a secondary that can go toe to toe with three good WR.

What we need to find is that guy that can pass rush opposite Kamp. This would be a scary Defense then.

PackerBlues
11-03-2008, 11:26 AM
@ Vikes Loss
Bears Win
@ Saints Win
Panthers Win
Texans Win
@ Jags Loss
@ Bears Loss
Lions Win

9-7

What do you guys and gals think?

I think that you are a very optomistic person. :wink:

LL2
11-03-2008, 11:29 AM
@ Vikes Win
Bears Win
@ Saints Loss
Panthers Win
Texans Win
@ Jags Win
@ Bears Loss
Lions Win

10-6

This is my thinking too. Hopefully Rodgers can be good in December like Favre was.

mngolf19
11-03-2008, 01:59 PM
The next 2 games are big for the whole division. Pack can take commanding lead, so can Bears. Vikes can control their own destiny. Just hope we have a D Line to field the next month.

TennesseePackerBacker
11-03-2008, 02:07 PM
@ Vikes Win - 8 in the box and force Gus to beat us, not going to happen just as long as the offense doesnt have problems. This one will be close.

Bears Win - Orton out could be the major shift in this being a 3 point win or loss either way to a more comfortable win.

@ Saints Win - The Saints defense is pathetic, and their secondary is the worst of the bunch. The Packers will put up 30+ and I have faith the defense can do it's job.

Panthers Win - This is the toughest game of the bunch, and should turn in to a smash mouth game like the Titans. Depending on the health of both teams at this point, it could be a 3 to 4 point game either way. I give the Packers the edge because of home-field advantage. However, this could be a loss.

Texans Win - Just don't see the Texans traveling to GB and beating the Pack late in the year, with all that will be on the line for the Packers and the Texans staring down a draft.

@ Jags Win - Major injuries along the offensive line has made this team a shell of it's former self. Again, the Packers will be playing for the playoffs while the Jags look forward to the spoiler role.

@ Bears Loss - I believe the Bears will need this one even worse than us, as we've pulled away by this point.

Lions Win - If we need the win it's a sure victory, if not, it could be the resting of crucial starters for a playoff game and a loss.

The Packers are certainly hitting the easier part of their schedule now and it will show. Injuries will play a major role in how any of this goes however, if any debilitating injuries happen either to Rodgers, or key defensive starters, this season could go down hill very fast.

Call my glasses rosey, but I see a very favorable schedule and 11-5 is certainly a possibility. I also believe, injuries withstanding, the very worst we will do is 9-7.

texaspackerbacker
11-03-2008, 03:13 PM
There's no reason the Packers can't beat all of those teams.

I see Carolina, not New Orleans, as the biggest threat. Jacksonville has the potential to snap back to form too.

mraynrand
11-03-2008, 03:39 PM
I think the Packers will go 6-2 down the stretch. Minnesota, Bears, or Saints most likely to be the losses. Jags are looking weaker, Saints are vulnerable,and the Packers match up well with them. Carolina is up and down. The Packers almost beat one of the best teams in the league at their place. This is a very good Packer team, now healthy, and now with a QB with some very valuable experience behind him.