PDA

View Full Version : My Space Imposter: A.J. Hawk

GBRulz
06-27-2006, 10:54 PM
Saw A.J. Hawk last week and chatted a couple minutes.

Some of you may remember me talking about him having a spot on "my space". As I had figured, this person is an imposter, it's not the real A.J. Hawk. He did say that he is having people work on his own website though.

MadtownPacker
06-27-2006, 10:58 PM

Some of you may remember me talking about him having a spot on "my space". As I had figured, this person is an imposter, it's not the real A.J. Hawk. He did say that he is having people work on his own website though.Fuck myspace, fucking pervs! You should have been talking to him about PR. Bet you where to busy staring at his ass.

GrnBay007
06-27-2006, 11:16 PM
Bet you where to busy staring at his ass.

......and his thighs....and his arms........and..... yeah, so ??? :twisted:

CyclonePackFan
06-27-2006, 11:59 PM
Thank God it was an imposter...I don't want an emo linebacker.

FavreChild
06-28-2006, 12:08 AM
Wait a minute..."back it up, beep, beep, beep" - as Costanza would say.

You chatted with AJH????

SkinBasket
06-28-2006, 07:37 AM
You chatted with AJH????

Is that what the kids are calling it these days?

GBRulz
06-28-2006, 08:17 AM

Some of you may remember me talking about him having a spot on "my space". As I had figured, this person is an imposter, it's not the real A.J. Hawk. He did say that he is having people work on his own website though.Fuck myspace, fucking pervs! You should have been talking to him about PR. Bet you where to busy staring at his ass.

um, I DID tell him about the site and how we were always looking for new members, which is why I questioned the myspace account of "his".

the guy has a bod though, holy shit......

There is only one Packer that I get star-struck from.... :wink: I guess seeing them out quite often is a benefit of living in this small ass city!

Deputy Nutz
06-28-2006, 08:49 AM

um, I DID tell him about the site and how we were always looking for new members, which is why I questioned the myspace account of "his".

the guy has a bod though, holy shit......

There is only one Packer that I get star-struck from.... :wink: I guess seeing them out quite often is a benefit of living in this small ass city!

Well that, and you are a stalker.

jack's smirking revenge
06-28-2006, 09:28 AM
That's good to know. I actually added him to my myspace account. I will now have him summarily executed from my myspace account.

Thanks for letting us know.

tyler