PDA

View Full Version : Daunte Culpepper to start against Jags?

Mazzin
11-03-2008, 03:42 PM
Daunte Culpepper, QB OAK
News: Multiple sources report that Lions QB Dan Orlovsky has a sprained thumb that will likely keep him out of the team's Week 10 game vs. Jacksonville, opening the door for Daunte Culpepper to start. MLive.com reports that Culpepper will be ready to start against the Jaguars because he is familiar with the offensive system the Lions run as it is similar to what he ran when in Minnesota.

Analysis: Orlovsky was posting decent stat totals thanks in part to Calvin Johnson's incredible play over the last three weeks. Fantasy owners should steer clear of all of Detroit's quarterbacks regardless of who starts for them. In time, Culpepper might be a decent backup Fantasy passer, though he's been terrible for the better part of the last three seasons and can't be counted on to know the Lions' offense inside and out in the span of a week.

Will be great to watch him SUCK again....than again he has a YOUNG Randy Moss in Calvin Johnson...he may be better than we are expecting. (Just not in his first few weeks)

mraynrand
11-03-2008, 03:45 PM
Maybe Favre could call Orlovsky with some advice on how to deal with a hurting digit.

P.S. Hi Tank!

Mazzin
11-03-2008, 04:24 PM
fuck off

SkinBasket
11-03-2008, 04:26 PM
The stripper's back!

Mazzin
11-03-2008, 04:28 PM
Yea....Im stripping now...thats it...my stage name is tank.

What a munch of immature douches

mraynrand
11-03-2008, 04:28 PM
Yea....Im stripping now...thats it...my stage name is tank.

What a munch of immature douches

munch?

Mazzin
11-03-2008, 04:30 PM
Bunch*

GD look at your fucking POSTS????

you two are fat ass losers....Got SHIT else to do except sit on here all day....you guys never get any I'm sure of it.

Living in your grandmothers basement...what tools.

SkinBasket
11-03-2008, 04:42 PM
Bunch*

you two are fat ass losers....Got SHIT else to do except sit on here all day....you guys never get any I'm sure of it.

I weep silently for my fat, loserish, virginal, basement dwelling body. Hug me mraynrand. Hold me.

Mazzin
11-03-2008, 04:43 PM
You two are the same person.

SkinBasket
11-03-2008, 04:47 PM
You two are the same person.

That would be sweet. Then I could hug myself. In my grandma's basement. Except I'm not sure if my loserish wimpy arms can fit all the way around my fat, virginal body.

Mazzin
11-03-2008, 04:48 PM
Very true. Mr. Packerrats

mraynrand
11-03-2008, 04:52 PM
Bunch*

I weep silently for my fat, loserish, virginal, basement dwelling body. Hug me mraynrand. Hold me.

It's getting awfully crowded in this basement with two families and 3 or 4 kids. Plus my grandmother wants me to take out the trash. Doesn't she realize I'm blogging?

Guiness
11-03-2008, 04:53 PM
holy Mazzin!

who pissed in your cornflakes this morning??? You used to be pretty good at letting this stuff roll off you.

(I would've commented on PMS, but then MJZ et al would've jumped on me :lol: )

Mazzin
11-03-2008, 04:53 PM
She should since thats what the majority of your pathetic life consists of.

Mazzin
11-03-2008, 04:55 PM
Very true....I'm just sick and tired of everyone saying I'm tank...from like 5 years ago.....let that shit go.

And Foreskin there just gets under my skin how he is ALWAYS so prompt at responding to EVERYONES message...and stirring the shit...he is a bum.

Mazzin
11-03-2008, 04:57 PM
and its obvious he plays an RPG type game like...World of Warcraft...My fiance' had a friend when he was in highschool that played it...and thats what i envision foreskin to look like...

You KNOW he wouldn't put a pic of himself up because of the burtality he would get attacked with for his SHITTY looks to match his SHITTY personality.

HarveyWallbangers
11-03-2008, 05:08 PM
You KNOW he wouldn't put a pic of himself up because of the burtality he would get attacked with for his SHITTY looks to match his SHITTY personality.

His looks aren't too shitty, but his personality sure is.

Mazzin
11-03-2008, 05:13 PM
ROFL!

Zool
11-03-2008, 06:19 PM

His looks aren't too shitty, but his personality sure is.

You'd do him Harv and you know it.

KYPack
11-03-2008, 06:21 PM
Leave Mazzin alone.

She is a good poster and knows football.

Therefore, she ain't Tank.

When Tank cops an ID and trolls our sanctum, I'm the first to nail his silly ass.

When you boys got in a piss fight with her before, she held her own.

She's a junior Packer Gurl, let her be and post.

mraynrand
11-03-2008, 06:40 PM
Leave Mazzin alone.

When Tank cops an ID and trolls our sanctum, I'm the first to nail his silly ass.

I can't speak for Skin, but I always say 'Hi tank' when Mazzin posts. It's called teasing/goofing around. Plus, you just know Tank still reads this site...

Zool
11-03-2008, 06:41 PM

You been hanging out with Matt Stairs?

KYPack
11-03-2008, 07:27 PM

No.

But I really like that guy. He knows his football.

I tried to get him to come on here, but he's a dyed in the wool Brewer guy and doesn't think our Brewer forum hacks the program.

How does he "nail" Tank?

He lives in the bubbler, where Tank is allowed to troll.

SkinBasket
11-03-2008, 08:57 PM
And Foreskin there just gets under my skin how he is ALWAYS so prompt at responding to EVERYONES message...and stirring the shit...he is a bum.

You're like that dumb girl in 3rd grade that stares at the boy and when she catches him looking back squeals, "Stop staring at me!" Except that you're supposedly 20 or something now and act like a Down's Syndrome camp leader drunk on McGillicuddy's.

Yeah, we get it, you're proud of your tits. I would be too if they were my best feature. Maybe then, I'd post them on here too along with lengthy descriptions about how "awesome" my boyfriend is. Strangely enough, I don't feel that need. Nor does anyone else apparently. Thanks for all the witty conversation though. I had forgotten what runs through the minds of 16 year old flopboxes who think they're special because they've had sex. I'm sorry, I mean, "made love."

http://www.caliberpromotions.com/events/images/mosterTruckpics/monsterTruck8.jpg
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWW WWWWWW!!!

By the way Harvey, I'm going to make sweet sweet love to you the next time we meet. And you're going to like it. Maybe you'll love it if you can get over your religious hang-ups.

Bretsky
11-03-2008, 09:04 PM
Leave Mazzin alone.

Ditto

No need to be assholes

Knock this shit off

Zool
11-03-2008, 10:18 PM

No.

But I really like that guy. He knows his football.

I tried to get him to come on here, but he's a dyed in the wool Brewer guy and doesn't think our Brewer forum hacks the program.

How does he "nail" Tank?

He lives in the bubbler, where Tank is allowed to troll.

This is the Matt Stairs I was referring to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqZDe4364BI

SkinBasket
11-04-2008, 06:06 AM
You guys are right. I shouldn't have made a joke to someone's who's second post was "fuck off." I was obviously way out of line and all the personal insults I tossed her way were not only unwarranted, but also completely without merit. She is a delicate flower in need of lots of attent- I mean... social support. If she had completely overreacted and flown off the handle, then maybe she would have brought this kind of reaction upon herself, but since she has demonstrated nothing but class, respect, and an amazingly improved lexicon, she is entirely deserving and entitled to your continued defense.

mraynrand, I hope you also see the error of your ways and feel the same overwhelming burden or remorse for your obviously outrageous reaction to poor Ms. Mazzin's posts. I only hope the Lord can forgive both of us for what we've done.

Mazzin
11-04-2008, 06:23 AM
me and Mr. Have buried the hatchet so to speak. It was me over reacting to what he said, and realizing it was a joke.

I did overreact, but no one was even talking to you, your like a 16 yr. old kid on the VARSITY football team. You think you are cool and run the school because you can be a smart ass and talk down to people on a packer forum. Congratz.

I dont care what you say or think about me, it just bothers me how when you type stuff you think that you are doing something with winning the Nobel Prize.'

Im 22 now, and am ALMOST finished up shcool, already have a job at my local Elementary school....and YES i will teach math, but ALSO "Special" students.

My brother is "special" and we all love him the same way, so if you dont like me because im "special" so be it....just sounds like jealousy to me sir...and you REALLY dont like it when someone stands up for the person you are trying to bully.

Off to work, enjoy surfing the web all day. :wink:

SkinBasket
11-04-2008, 06:58 AM
You really are a mess. A special, special mess.

SnakeLH2006
11-04-2008, 11:44 PM
My only thought with the garbage of listening to ViQueens fans for many years is this... I always hated/thought Dante was WAY overrated.

This is great for Pack fans to make sure Dante keeps dipping a decent career QB rating/numbers to make anyone forget about him 4EVER!

Fuck the arm rolls you retard Dante. Peeps don't like you and Randy made you good. You should have retired gracefully. Now enjoy your time with the Lions you phenom. End Post.

3irty1
11-05-2008, 08:43 AM
The Lions might be the perfect fit for Dante. He's got a good WR and plenty of turf to run around on. I bet he only does half bad.

Zool
11-05-2008, 09:13 AM
The Lions might be the perfect fit for Dante. He's got a good WR and plenty of turf to limp around on. I bet he only does half bad.

Fixed

gex
11-05-2008, 04:41 PM
me and Mr. Have buried the hatchet so to speak. It was me over reacting to what he said, and realizing it was a joke.

I did overreact, but no one was even talking to you, your like a 16 yr. old kid on the VARSITY football team. You think you are cool and run the school because you can be a smart ass and talk down to people on a packer forum. Congratz.

I dont care what you say or think about me, it just bothers me how when you type stuff you think that you are doing something with winning the Nobel Prize.'

Im 22 now, and am ALMOST finished up shcool, already have a job at my local Elementary school....and YES i will teach math, but ALSO "Special" students.

My brother is "special" and we all love him the same way, so if you dont like me because im "special" so be it....just sounds like jealousy to me sir...and you REALLY dont like it when someone stands up for the person you are trying to bully.

Off to work, enjoy surfing the web all day. :wink:

Maz, don't even respond to stinkbucket, most posters here don't, we all know what a loser pervert he is.

Mazzin
11-05-2008, 05:07 PM
Thanks Gex...I'm going to take your advice. :wink:

SkinBasket
11-05-2008, 06:27 PM

You two make a cute couple... or person.

Zool
11-05-2008, 11:40 PM

You two make a cute couple... or person.

Tank?

Tarlam!
11-06-2008, 12:15 AM
we all know what a loser pervert he is.

Sorry, Gex, you don't speak for all of us. Though your entitled to your opininion that I know many might share, my opinion of Skin is different.

Skin might be a pervert, but he is far from a loser. His scathing attacks are rhetorically brilliant and the get to people, I believe, because they touch a nerve of truth or self-doubt. I don't think there's any questioning his IQ. And frankly, I wish I had his lifestyle.

If you ever met him in person and didn't know it was him, you'd never guess. He's really a classy guy.

SkinBasket
11-06-2008, 06:36 AM
we all know what a loser pervert he is.

Sorry, Gex, you don't speak for all of us. Though your entitled to your opininion that I know many might share, my opinion of Skin is different.

Skin might be a pervert, but he is far from a loser. His scathing attacks are rhetorically brilliant and the get to people, I believe, because they touch a nerve of truth or self-doubt. I don't think there's any questioning his IQ. And frankly, I wish I had his lifestyle.

If you ever met him in person and didn't know it was him, you'd never guess. He's really a classy guy.

Thanks Tarlam. I think. But I don't think anything anyone says is going to change tank at this point.

cpk1994
11-06-2008, 07:49 AM
It is amazing how Tank can stink up the forums without even being here. I gotta say Im impressed.

KYPack
11-06-2008, 08:02 AM
Tank alert.

He may be spotted soon.

He got tossed off SB last week.

He's been banned more than dirty books in Boston.

Mazzin
11-06-2008, 06:33 PM
Speaking of other sites....anyone notice that they NEVER update the page at packeraddict.....its freakin lame....Shit site compared to this one mad...keep it up.
:wink:

Mazzin
11-06-2008, 06:34 PM
P_a_c_k_e_r _a-d-d-i-c-t