PDA

View Full Version : Obama: "Mutts Like Me"

Kiwon
11-07-2008, 06:49 PM
:shock: Shockingly, Obama refers to himself as a "mutt" as a mixed race person.

This is a very foolish gaffe that undercuts him and his stature as POTUS. His use of this term in reference to himself removes the taboo from it and gives permission for others to do so as well.

Worse yet, it will stick with him and be used against him by Europeans, Asians, Latinos, and even Africans that disdain interracial mixing.

It's a big mistake. The first of many because he's clearly not disciplined enough in his public speech.

.................................................. ............................

'Most shelter dogs are mutts like me': Obama defies political correctness at press conference

Barack Obama referred to himself as a 'mutt' last night in his first press conference since being elected America's first black president.

The president-elect brought up his own mixed race roots while talking about the type of puppy he'd promised his daughters for their move to the White House.

Although the focus of his first public appearance since Tuesday night's historic triumph was the economy, Mr Obama astounded observers by defying political correctness to explain his doggy dilemma.

He joked that after promising his daughters a dog in his acceptance speech, the choice of pooch has become a 'major' issue in the Obama household.

Saying that daughter Malia, 10, is allergic to dogs, they are considering a hypoallergenic breed.

But in a reference to his own identity as the son of a black father from Kenya and a white mother from Kansas, he added: 'Our preference is to get a shelter dog, but most shelter dogs are mutts like me.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1084007/Most-shelter-dogs-mutts-like-Obama-defies-political-correctness-press-conference.html

.................................................. ..............

Kiwon
11-07-2008, 07:04 PM
Case in point: Why should the Italian Prime Minister apologize for calling Obama "suntanned" when Obama refers to himself as a "mutt?"

Just imagine the uproar if Berlusconi had used the term "mutt" before Obama did!

Just wait and see if Obama doesn't come out and apologize to Americans of mixed race. He'll be pressured to restore the PC taboo once again. It's too late.

.................................................. .....................

No apology for Obama "suntan" remark: Berlusconi

BRUSSELS (Reuters) – Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi, under fire at home for describing U.S. President-elect Barack Obama as "suntanned," said on Friday he saw no need to apologize.

At a news conference, Berlusconi was brusque with an American journalist who suggested he should say sorry for the remark on Thursday. Visiting Moscow, he described the man elected to be the first black U.S. president as "handsome, young and also suntanned."

His center-left opponents called the comment racist; Berlusconi responded by saying they were "imbeciles without any sense of humor."

At Friday's news conference after a European Union summit, the reporter asked: "Prime Minister, do you realize that your comment on Obama is offensive to the United States? Why don't you apologize?"

Berlusconi responded: "Give me a break! You have just put yourself on that list of people (imbeciles) I mentioned yesterday!"

When the reporter pressed for an answer on why Berlusconi did not deem it necessary to apologize, the prime minister, clearly irritated, said: "Why (should I)? You should apologize to Italy!" He then walked out of the room.

Berlusconi's latest gaffe was on the front pages of most Italian newspapers on Friday.

(edit)

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20081107/pl_nm/us_italy_berlusconi_obama

MJZiggy
11-07-2008, 07:04 PM
First off,

http://www.packerrats.com/ratchat/viewtopic.php?p=356237#356237

Secondly, that makes absolutely no sense. I can only guess you didn't watch it and I would really REALLY doubt anyone's gonna be walking around calling him a mutt (except maybe his secretary). And no one seemed particularly astounded to me.

Joemailman
11-07-2008, 07:07 PM
Yes, I'm sure the 240,000 people who lost their jobs in October are pretty concerned about this. And a lot of people didn't like the dress Michelle Obama wore on Tuesday night either. Good lord. What have we done?

Kiwon
11-07-2008, 07:31 PM
First off,

http://www.packerrats.com/ratchat/viewtopic.php?p=356237#356237

Secondly, that makes absolutely no sense. I can only guess you didn't watch it and I would really REALLY doubt anyone's gonna be walking around calling him a mutt (except maybe his secretary). And no one seemed particularly astounded to me.

I 100% disagree with you.

While Americans are suddenly "post racial," I can assure you that most people of the world are not. Obama took a slur and sanitized it. It will be used against him from now on.

I live and work in a land that is 99% made up of one ethnic group. Having one drop of non-Korean blood in you is a stain that never goes away in the eyes of nearly everyone. Racial purity is an absolute concern.

In fact, Koreans discriminate ourselves themselves. That's why they don't adopt their own orphans. The only children they want are those produced through marriage and whose parent's lineages can be verified.

I just returned from three countries in Central Asia. I doubt very seriously if those societies divided by ethnicity view being of mixed race an admirable quality.

In the eyes of his detractors, Obama is already a mixed breed "mutt." Americans maybe can get past the stigmas of yesterday but many, many people cannot. Obama was very foolish for making it even easier for them to criticize him by legitimizing the use of the term.

arcilite
11-07-2008, 08:47 PM
kiwon you are one crazy dude

SkinBasket
11-07-2008, 08:48 PM
Yes, I'm sure the 240,000 people who lost their jobs in October are pretty concerned about this.

Good thing Obama's focused on finding a dog for the White House. That should ease their unemployed minds.

Zool
11-07-2008, 08:59 PM
:trll:

MJZiggy
11-07-2008, 09:05 PM
Yes, I'm sure the 240,000 people who lost their jobs in October are pretty concerned about this.

Good thing Obama's focused on finding a dog for the White House. That should ease their unemployed minds.

He's not president for 73 days. He's gotta do something while he waits.

Kiwon
11-08-2008, 03:40 AM
Insignificant, huh?

Here's another front page story from the media's spin machine.

His gaffe was not a gaffe - it was really an unconscious indication that not only did America elect a Commander-in-Chief but we got the nation's much-needed Psychologist-in-Chief as well.

Those three words will change the country and help Americans, white Americans, to understand race as never before just before they become the minority. :roll:

LOL. Obama's excrement will soon be sold as religious charms - no smell and possessing healing powers.

How did people exist before the (false) Messiah came?

.................................................. ..............................

'Mutts like me' - Obama shows ease discussing race

By Alan Fram, Associated Press Writer

WASHINGTON — It popped out casually, a throwaway line as he talked to reporters about finding the right puppy for his young daughters.
But with just three offhanded words in his first news conference as president-elect, Barack Obama reminded everyone how thoroughly different his administration -- and inevitably, this country -- will be.

"Mutts like me."

By now, almost everyone knows that Obama's mother was white and father was black, putting him on track to become the nation's first African-American president. But there was something startling, and telling, about hearing his self-description -- particularly in how offhandedly he used it.

The message seemed clear -- here is a president who will be quite at ease discussing race, a complex issue as unresolved as it is uncomfortable for many to talk about openly. And at a time when whites in the country are not many years from becoming the minority.

Obama made the remark as he revealed his thinking in what is becoming one of the highest-profile issues of this transition period: What kind of puppy will he and his wife, Michelle, get for their daughters as they move into the White House.

Because Malia, 10, has allergies, the family wants a low-allergy dog. But Obama said they also want to adopt a puppy from an animal shelter, which could make it harder to find a breed that wouldn't aggravate his daughter's problem.

"Obviously, a lot of shelter dogs are mutts like me," Obama said with a smile. "So whether we're going to be able to balance those two things, I think, is a pressing issue on the Obama household."

In his first postelection news conference, the man who will be president in just over two months described himself as a mutt as casually as he may have poked fun at his jump shot.

If he thought nothing of such a remark in his first news conference, doesn't that signal that over the next four years, the country is likely to hear more about race from the White House -- and from the perspective of a black man -- than it ever has before?

It's not necessarily that he will make a crusade about the issue once he takes office. There was little sign of that in his election campaign, in which he ran on issues like the economy with a broad appeal to all Americans.

But it does underscore that the president-elect clearly does not see race as a subject best sidestepped or discussed in hushed tones. To Obama, race in all its complications has long been a defining part of his life, and he is comfortable talking about it.

The timing seems fortuitous. Obama will be sworn in as the country is rapidly becoming more racially diverse. The latest government projections indicate that by 2042, white people will make up less than half the nation's population.

Blacks have been elected to local and statewide office in growing numbers in recent years, a sign that the country is becoming more tolerant. Obama lost the white vote to Republican John McCain by 12 percentage points, according to exit polls of voters -- a better showing than Democrat John Kerry's 17-point deficit with whites four years ago.

Still, a conversation about race over the next four years that is more open and explicit than the country has ever heard from its president can't be bad, can it?

Obama's comment was all the more noteworthy coming from a man who just ended a presidential campaign in which he stayed relentlessly on-message and made few comments that could be hurled against him. This is a man who can limit himself to saying exactly what he wants to say -- usually.

One remark that did haunt him came during his long-running primary campaign against Hillary Rodham Clinton. Speaking at a private fundraiser in San Francisco, Obama said some residents of depressed rural areas get bitter and "cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them."

Eager to avoid slips like that in the campaign's closing days, Obama usually avoided reporters and seldom departed from prepared remarks.

At his news conference Friday, Obama seemed less guarded. But that led to another eyebrow-raising moment.

Obama told reporters that he has turned for advice to all "living" former presidents. But he then joked, "I didn't want to get into a Nancy Reagan thing about, you know, doing any seances."

The former first lady actually has not been linked to conversations with the dead. President Reagan's former chief of staff, Donald Regan, did write that she set her husband's schedule with the help of an astrologist.

Obama called Mrs. Reagan late Friday to apologize.

Ironically, Obama's remarks came just a day after Italy's Premier Silvio Berlusconi, in an apparent joke, described Obama as "young, handsome and even tanned." Critics called the comment racist, while Berlusconi defended it as a compliment.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/topstories/2008-11-08-2788460744_x.htm

th87
11-08-2008, 05:59 AM
Always on top of REAL ISSUES, you are.

But since we're here:

1. Berlusconi's comment wasn't racist.

2. Race is going to be discussed in America? Good. It's this taboo shit that has made it a problem all these years.

MJZiggy
11-08-2008, 07:02 AM
Wow, that's a really nice article.

mraynrand
11-08-2008, 07:45 AM
Purebreds can have all sorts of problems. My hips are killing me.

MJZiggy
11-08-2008, 08:10 AM
Predictably, shelters all over Washington are offering their advice this morning...

In other, far less significant news, the locals are also printing lists of possible cabinet appointments.

Powell for Education? Interesting idea.

http://wtop.com/?nid=213&sid=1513155

falco
11-08-2008, 08:17 AM
this is the best you can do? this is pathetic

MJZiggy
11-08-2008, 08:18 AM
Are you talking about the original article or the cabinet list?

falco
11-08-2008, 08:21 AM
Are you talking about the original article or the cabinet list?

the original article...i've got no problem with obama calling himself a mutt, especially in the manner in which he did it.

come on kiwon, there will be plenty to complain about once he is in office...you make yourself look silly grasping at straws right now

HowardRoark
11-08-2008, 08:27 AM
the original article...i've got no problem with obama calling himself a mutt, especially in the manner in which he did it.

I agree. And did you see who was ringing their hands the most? You got it. Those bright eyed, brain wizard media types.

MJZiggy
11-08-2008, 08:47 AM
Actually, from what I saw in the news, They didn't even notice. The AP even quoted the statement in an article about breed selection (that is a hot issue this morning) and didn't even notice it.

By the way, Mr. President-elect, please consider the standard poodle or goldendoodle. I don't know how the world will react to being greeted at the White House by a Bichon Frise.

SkinBasket
11-08-2008, 08:56 AM

You're right. He has far too much executive experience to worry about being unprepared walking into the White House. Let's go dog shopping!!!

retailguy
11-08-2008, 08:58 AM
Actually, from what I saw in the news, They didn't even notice. The AP even quoted the statement in an article about breed selection (that is a hot issue this morning) and didn't even notice it.

By the way, Mr. President-elect, please consider the standard poodle or goldendoodle. I don't know how the world will react to being greeted at the White House by a Bichon Frise.

How about a pit bull or a Rottweiler? The guys in the hood would love it! Can't we all just get along?

MJZiggy
11-08-2008, 09:10 AM
They're not hypoallergenic.

Patler
11-08-2008, 09:10 AM
I don't care that he called himself a "mutt"; and, in some ways, I agree with the spin the Obamians are putting on it, that it is good to have a relaxed attitude toward race. Self deprecation by higher ups can put people at ease, making them more approachable, etc.

BUT - as Kiwon has suggested, what's good for the goose.....
There should not be any offense taken if others direct comments like that at him. If they do take offense, they will have set up a line of demarcation between themselves and those with whom they deal. "We can do it, but you can not." There is either a relaxed attitude, or there isn't. It can't be relaxed for him, but not for us.

We will have to see if this is a significant or insignificant issue.

MJZiggy
11-08-2008, 09:16 AM
Well he didn't seem to have a problem with the Italian leadership mentioning his "tan." (of course the press was horrified, but if Obama doesn't have a problem, and Italy defends the statement as the are, then perhaps the press can stop worrying about it so)

http://wtop.com/?nid=105&sid=1513232

And he didn't mess around in his defense either.

retailguy
11-08-2008, 09:34 AM

Whatever. I think they should make a cross country trek looking for the "perfect" dog. Maybe that could take 4 years? they could go from shelter to shelter, town by town and "put the dogs they like" on hold. these decisions are very important and should not be take lightly.

Maybe he could get McCain to "fill in" while he's away. :twisted:

MJZiggy
11-08-2008, 09:39 AM
I'm sure every shelter and rescue in the country is going to be schlepping dogs to Chicago hoping that the President Elect will chose them.

He actually doesn't even need to leave the comfy chair in the Oval Office either. He can just go to www.petfinder.com and search every shelter in the country by size, breed, location, etc...

falco
11-08-2008, 09:43 AM

Whatever. I think they should make a cross country trek looking for the "perfect" dog. Maybe that could take 4 years? they could go from shelter to shelter, town by town and "put the dogs they like" on hold. these decisions are very important and should not be take lightly.

Maybe he could get McCain to "fill in" while he's away. :twisted:

i don't know kool aid man, he may have learned from the bush presidency and realized that your legacy gets tarnished when you spend too much time away from the affairs of state

Fosco33
11-08-2008, 09:46 AM
I have to say - Korea seems like a fucked up place. Tracing family bloodlines to ensure 'purity' seems extremely vain and a bit OCD (and very 'german' like'). Let me know which of the Asian countries I should avoid - my wealth could be grown and spent elsewhere...

The concept of being of mixed race or mixed nationalities is very common in the US. The latest generations of whites in the US are mixed in every way possible - ideologically, religiously, racially and by national ancestry (and even through marriage sexually). Maybe N. Korea really is influencing S. Korea lately... :P

I'd rather Obama call himself a mutt than 'black'. He's as much white as he is black after all.

Pound mutts are sweet dogs, too.

Kyle.McCarroll
11-08-2008, 10:15 AM
Obama is kinda like a Dalmatian, when ya think about it.

MJZiggy
11-08-2008, 11:06 AM
He sheds a lot?

mraynrand
11-08-2008, 11:09 AM
Obama is kinda like a Dalmatian, when ya think about it.

He should steer clear of Nancy Pelosi

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i49/blondeheroine/Cruella-De-Vil-B-web.jpg

MJZiggy
11-08-2008, 11:10 AM
:lol:

Tyrone Bigguns
11-08-2008, 04:26 PM
Purebreds can have all sorts of problems. My hips are killing me.

LOL

Tyrone Bigguns
11-08-2008, 04:28 PM

You're right. He has far too much executive experience to worry about being unprepared walking into the White House. Let's go dog shopping!!!

Well, i'm sure he will, upon taking office, take a vacation. I'm sure his #1 priority will be resting the title of "most vacations days taken by a president while fighting two wars" from the republicans.

falco
11-08-2008, 04:29 PM

Well, i'm sure he will, upon taking office, take a vacation. I'm sure his #1 priority will be resting the title of "most vacations days taken by a president while fighting two wars" from the republicans.

tsk tsk waging a war can be tasking...

Kiwon
11-09-2008, 04:57 AM
News flash:

Obama is my (future) President too.

I took offense when Chavez came to the U.N. podium in New York and compared President Bush to Satan and talks about a bad smell.

I will take offense when non-Americans derisively (and they will) refer to President Obama as a half-breed mutt.

Throughout the Middle East, for example, comparing someone to a dog is a great insult.

I honestly think that Obama's off-handed comment was a mistake. He diminishes himself with such an utterance. That's my opinion.

mraynrand
11-09-2008, 07:50 AM
Throughout the Middle East, for example, comparing someone to a dog is a great insult.

AAAArrrrooooooooooooow!

Kiwon
11-09-2008, 05:23 PM

AAAArrrrooooooooooooow!

A blessing: May the fleas of one thousand camels never infest those hard to scratch places. Salaama.

MJZiggy
11-09-2008, 05:25 PM
Even if they had, I'd kick in for the flea collar for that one...

swede
11-09-2008, 09:10 PM
swede likes his goldendoodles.

They are beautiful mutts, like the chosen one himself.

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z236/dsteenswede44/PhotosmartEssentialDesktop-1-1.jpg

MJZiggy
11-09-2008, 09:16 PM
I met one of those last week. Sweet beast but apparently according to the dude who owned him, enough energy for three dogs.

Freak Out
11-09-2008, 09:16 PM

They are beautifull mutts, like the chosen one himself.

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z236/dsteenswede44/PhotosmartEssentialDesktop-1.jpg

Hook them to a sled.

MJZiggy
11-09-2008, 09:18 PM
I wonder what you'd get if you bred an Aussie Doodle

Harlan Huckleby
11-09-2008, 09:18 PM
I wonder what you'd get if you bred an Aussie Doodle

I would think 3 months in the county jail.

swede
11-09-2008, 09:26 PM
Sorry about the giant doodles.

I fixed the original.

The doodles are "fixed" as well.

The poodle part of them makes them hypoallergenic. They smell better than I do.

I don't mind Obama talking about dogs and stuff. I'm having a hard time hating on him as Prez until I have a good reason.

MJZiggy
11-11-2008, 08:54 PM
I think this is priceless. I looked at the local news site just now and their top story (big headline) at the moment is that Barack Obama honored veterans for Veterans day. Then below it, there's a small link to a story about our current president doing the same thing. Shouldn't the dude still in power still get SOME press? Maybe it has to do with his popularity ranking, but dude shouldn't be completely marginalized just yet.

It's gonna be quite the honeymoon.

GrnBay007
11-11-2008, 08:58 PM

They are beautiful mutts, like the chosen one himself.

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z236/dsteenswede44/PhotosmartEssentialDesktop-1-1.jpg

How big do those get...lb wise?

MJZiggy
11-11-2008, 08:59 PM
The one I met was 3 years old and 40 lbs, tops.

HowardRoark
11-11-2008, 09:08 PM
I think this is priceless. I looked at the local news site just now and their top story (big headline) at the moment is that Barack Obama honored veterans for Veterans day. Then below it, there's a small link to a story about our current president doing the same thing. Shouldn't the dude still in power still get SOME press? Maybe it has to do with his popularity ranking, but dude shouldn't be completely marginalized just yet.

It's gonna be quite the honeymoon.

Let's just make sure we don't make the mistake of calling Obama "dude." I think "His Royal Highness" is more in order....

Some princes are born in palaces. Some are born in mangers. But a few are born in the imagination, out of scraps of history and hope. Barack Obama never talks about how people see him: I'm not the one making history, he said every chance he got. You are. Yet as he looked out Tuesday night through the bulletproof glass, in a park named for a Civil War general, he had to see the truth on people's faces. We are the ones we've been waiting for, he liked to say, but people were waiting for him, waiting for someone to finish what a King began.

http://www.time.com/time/politics/article/0,8599,1856914,00.html

MJZiggy
11-11-2008, 09:14 PM
I don't know, Howard, from all I've seen, he seems to be refusing the coronation and settling for the presidency.

He just laid out an ethics standard for everyone on the transition team that they have to agree to before starting work on the team, posted the names of the team on the transition website, and is starting a list of the people who will start going through the government agency by agency on Monday. And their names and bios will be on the website as well before they ever go into an office. If you like nothing else about the man, at least he's organized and determined to have transparency.

HowardRoark
11-11-2008, 09:37 PM
If you like nothing else about the man, at least he's organized and determined to have transparency.

I actually have nothing against the man. I especially was pleased to hear him open up near the end of the campaign about his true beliefs. I do have something against the media. They just ain't that bright.

MJZiggy
11-11-2008, 09:47 PM
If you like nothing else about the man, at least he's organized and determined to have transparency.

I actually have nothing against the man. I especially was pleased to hear him open up near the end of the campaign about his true beliefs. I do have something against the media. They just ain't that bright.

Hence they lead with the president-elect rather than the president...

Patler
11-12-2008, 07:42 AM

Let's be sure it is transparency and not a holographic screen that we are seeing.

Kiwon
11-19-2008, 07:23 PM
Al-Qaida welcomes Obama with racial slurs

Al-Qaeda vows to hurt Obama's US

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/7737710.stm

"Zawahiri also criticised Mr Obama - whose father is Muslim - for betraying the Islamic world.

"You were born to a Muslim father, but you chose to stand in the ranks of the enemies of the Muslims, and pray the prayer of the Jews, although you claim to be Christian, in order to climb the rungs of leadership in America," he said.

Mr Obama was not an "honourable black American" like Malcolm X, he said, but an "abeed al-beit" - a word that translates as house slave but was rendered "house negro" in the message's English subtitles.

The audio was accompanied by footage of a speech by Malcolm X in which he distinguished between "field negroes" who hated their white masters and "house negroes" who, he said, were loyal to them."

hoosier
11-19-2008, 07:42 PM
Wow, Obama got insulted by Al Quaeda. Who wudda thunk it? Looks like we made a tewwwwwible mistake on November 4. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Kiwon
11-20-2008, 01:06 AM
Wow, Obama got insulted by Al Quaeda. Who wudda thunk it? Looks like we made a tewwwwwible mistake on November 4. :cry: :cry: :cry:

It's a racial slur, lib; the greatest sin in your tolerant and non-judgmental universe.

Why that might be enough to change your mind about "an unjust and illegal" war.

hoosier, which is worse, the Mormon church or al-Qaida?

hoosier
11-20-2008, 07:30 PM

It's a racial slur, lib; the greatest sin in your tolerant and non-judgmental universe.

Tolerant? You must have me confused with someone else. But the interesting point--which you of course completely overlook in the midst of your permanent evangelical delirium--is that Al Qaeda is shitting bricks now at the prospect that, under an Obama Administration, the US will no longer be regarded by much of the world as a rogue state. If that happens, there goes Al Qaeda's biggest recruiting pitch.

swede
11-20-2008, 07:50 PM
Hoosier wrote: Al Qaeda is shitting bricks now at the prospect that, under an Obama Administration, the US will no longer be regarded by much of the world as a rogue state. If that happens, there goes Al Qaeda's biggest recruiting pitch.

Muhammed: So Ahmad, are you ready to sign up for a three year hitch fighting jihad in Iraq against the Great Satan. Sign today and we throw in this sweet MP3 player.

Ahmad: By the beard of Allah, NO! Have you not heard that Barack Hussein Obama now rules in Washington? The infidels have chosen well. I will not bear arms against this great man, this One for whom we have been waiting.

Muhammed: Well then, cursed dog on the infidel's chain, you are back on the social events committee! It's Hasaan's birthday on Monday. Make sure there's cake.

Ahmad: This isn't the change I was hoping for!

Kiwon
11-21-2008, 01:18 AM

But the interesting point is....under an Obama Administration, the US will no longer be regarded by much of the world as a rogue state.

Besides you, Ward Churchill, Bill Ayers, Code Pink and Michelle Obama, who sees the US "as a rogue state?"

Liberals hate America and they project their beliefs on everyone else. What "much of the world" thinks is what really matters to them. No substance, just fluff.

Don't worry, the US is on its way towards second-class status. Obama and the Democrats will do for the military and national security what they are doing to the economy.

We'll get Gitmo closed and put the detainees into the domestic court system. We'll confer on foreigners captured in a battle zone the same rights as American citizens. Maybe we'll get a few US soldiers convicted and sent to prison for violating their rights. That'll humble the military and make Europe respect us more.

What lofty goals you have "under an Obama administration."

th87
11-22-2008, 07:32 AM
Yes, Kiwon, the liberal boogeymen are out to screw your country. I hope you sleep with a night light.

Kiwon
11-22-2008, 09:14 AM
Yes, Kiwon, the liberal boogeymen are out to screw your country. I hope you sleep with a night light.

Wow, ocho-siete, you finally got one right. :bclap:

Between the completely ignorant Obama supporters, like you (see below), and the leftists in academia and the media that want to keep them that way, the country is getting screwed.

Only a moron, again, like you, wouldn’t notice.

Have a nice day. :) It’s beddy-bye time for me.

Gee, I hope my Casper the Friendly Ghost nightlight does not burn out. I might get scared. :cry:

512 Obama Voters 11/13/08-11/15/08

97.1% High School Graduate or higher, 55% College Graduates

Results to 12 simple Multiple Choice Questions

57.4% could NOT correctly say which party controls congress (50/50 shot just by guessing)

71.8% could NOT correctly say Joe Biden quit a previous campaign because of plagiarism (25% chance by guessing)

82.6% could NOT correctly say that Barack Obama won his first election by getting opponents kicked off the ballot (25% chance by guessing)

88.4% could NOT correctly say that Obama said his policies would likely bankrupt the coal industry and make energy rates skyrocket (25% chance by guessing)

56.1% could NOT correctly say Obama started his political career at the home of two former members of the Weather Underground (25% chance by guessing).

And yet.....

Only 13.7% failed to identify Sarah Palin as the person on which their party spent $150,000 in clothes

Only 6.2% failed to identify Palin as the one with a pregnant teenage daughter

And 86.9 % thought that Palin said that she could see Russia from her "house," even though that was Tina Fey who said that!!

Only 2.4% got at least 11 correct.

Only .5% got all of them correct. (And we "gave" one answer that was technically not Palin, but actually Tina Fey)

th87
11-23-2008, 05:47 AM

Wow, ocho-siete, you finally got one right. :bclap:

Between the completely ignorant Obama supporters, like you (see below), and the leftists in academia and the media that want to keep them that way, the country is getting screwed.

Only a moron, again, like you, wouldn’t notice.

Have a nice day. :) It’s beddy-bye time for me.

Gee, I hope my Casper the Friendly Ghost nightlight does not burn out. I might get scared. :cry:

512 Obama Voters 11/13/08-11/15/08

97.1% High School Graduate or higher, 55% College Graduates

Results to 12 simple Multiple Choice Questions

57.4% could NOT correctly say which party controls congress (50/50 shot just by guessing)

71.8% could NOT correctly say Joe Biden quit a previous campaign because of plagiarism (25% chance by guessing)

82.6% could NOT correctly say that Barack Obama won his first election by getting opponents kicked off the ballot (25% chance by guessing)

88.4% could NOT correctly say that Obama said his policies would likely bankrupt the coal industry and make energy rates skyrocket (25% chance by guessing)

56.1% could NOT correctly say Obama started his political career at the home of two former members of the Weather Underground (25% chance by guessing).

And yet.....

Only 13.7% failed to identify Sarah Palin as the person on which their party spent $150,000 in clothes

Only 6.2% failed to identify Palin as the one with a pregnant teenage daughter

And 86.9 % thought that Palin said that she could see Russia from her "house," even though that was Tina Fey who said that!!

Only 2.4% got at least 11 correct.

Only .5% got all of them correct. (And we "gave" one answer that was technically not Palin, but actually Tina Fey)

Please do tell us morons how these liberal zombies plan on toppling your country. Is there a specific hour they'll all descend on you good normal people? Or is it more like a disorganized Gremlin thing, where they'll jump up and rip out power lines and gas pumps?

And what do you plan on doing to help? Shake your fist at them and whine about the "good old days"?

As for your stats, I'm sure your toothless redneck Republican brothers would fare MUCH better.

I forgive you though - not your fault you're senile.