PDA

View Full Version : Nazi Rat

Deputy Nutz
11-07-2008, 06:55 PM
So who is the wonderful little rat that couldn't handle my avatar? Maybe we should only have a Packerrat.com approved list of avatars.

I have defended this place countless times, but hey go ahead and fuck with me assholes, because this time, it is a bunch of complete shit. Almost as shitty as me telling Tarlam to drink himself to death, and that is pretty bad.

Where was the fault? At least tell me here the fault was with my avatar? no PM or nothing just bullshit.

I guess we really do hate any reference to homosexual behavior here. How rude.

Freak Out
11-07-2008, 07:01 PM
Was it the gay boy one? It was hard to tell what it was if you ask me. It's BS that it was removed. Fucking pilgrims.

Deputy Nutz
11-07-2008, 07:03 PM
It was a lovely piece of art done by Skinbasket.

Tarlam!
11-07-2008, 07:03 PM
Almost as shitty as me telling Tarlam to drink himself to death, and that is pretty bad.

Oh bullshit. That was in a PM you wally! That was "our dirty l'il secret". Have you been drinking? :P

Edit: I just saw it. You li'l pussy.

Tarlam!
11-07-2008, 07:05 PM
It was a lovely piece of art done by Skinbasket.

And you continue your quest of searching for answers??

Deputy Nutz
11-07-2008, 07:44 PM
Retail is on here for five minutes during the week and decides to remove my avatar.

MJZiggy
11-07-2008, 07:54 PM
But you've had that avatar for weeks. Ever since you got rid of that other dude.

SkinBasket
11-07-2008, 09:02 PM
Bunch of fucking queers around here these days. If you can't accept two guys in robes, or one guy in a robe and one outside a robe, embracing, you are 100% homo. I even took extra care to crop his cock out of the avatar for fuck's sake. Retail can go fist his dead mother.

MJZiggy
11-07-2008, 09:04 PM
That was two guys? I thought it was a guy and a woman with an arm covering her boobs...tells you how closely I look at avatars.

But seriously, Nutz, put something up there. Without an avatar, I keep confusing you with Tex and no one needs that...

Zool
11-07-2008, 09:05 PM
Haha....I didnt even realize we could delete avatars. That's what you get for playing the internet tough guy.

SkinBasket
11-07-2008, 09:05 PM
He has an avatar.

MJZiggy
11-07-2008, 09:06 PM
Thank you.

retailguy
11-07-2008, 10:04 PM
Retail is on here for five minutes during the week and decides to remove my avatar.

Ummm. Nope. Not me. Blame somebody else.

Deputy Nutz
11-07-2008, 11:22 PM

Ok, this is called smoking them out.

007, simple she and I had a bit of a skirmish, I just didn't think she would take it this far. Now she hates gays because of my opinions, quite sad, really sad.

GrnBay007
11-07-2008, 11:57 PM

007, simple she and I had a bit of a skirmish, I just didn't think she would take it this far. Now she hates gays because of my opinions, quite sad, really sad.

See how evil I can be? :twisted:

I'm glad we don't have to rely on your attention to detail...relax Nutzky, I'm not even a mod anymore....no access to the "big red button".

bobblehead
11-08-2008, 12:16 AM
I'm not a mod, and I'm not savvy enough to pick my own avatar...I had no problem with the assclowns. What the do in the privacy of packerrats is their own business.

Bretsky
11-08-2008, 07:33 AM

007 still digs me Nutz; but if you're telling me she's a chick liking gal now I say kudos to her.

I hated your avatar; but nobody ever asks me. I was surprised you'd come up with that or use it. I have no idea how to change an avatar...I'm a tech dummy. I'd have a hard time changing my own.

LL2
11-08-2008, 07:49 AM
That was two guys? I thought it was a guy and a woman with an arm covering her boobs...tells you how closely I look at avatars.

But seriously, Nutz, put something up there. Without an avatar, I keep confusing you with Tex and no one needs that...

That's funny...I thought the same thing.

retailguy
11-08-2008, 08:56 AM

Maybe, if you stopped "pushing the limit" ppl would leave you alone. I thought your avatar was in bad taste, and honestly the new one isn't any better. In spite of that, I kept my mouth shut and left you alone, hoping the "fad" would pass.

Deputy Nutz
11-08-2008, 10:30 AM

Maybe, if you stopped "pushing the limit" ppl would leave you alone. I thought your avatar was in bad taste, and honestly the new one isn't any better. In spite of that, I kept my mouth shut and left you alone, hoping the "fad" would pass.

You're such a tampon. I made damn sure there was no nudity, and explain to me when I "push limits" around here. I want to know, because I pretty much keep my mouth shut on the whole "pushing limits" discussions and I make sure I keep content in the right areas of this forum.

I follow what limited rules we have here. So your "line" of pushing limits simply doesn't work with me, maybe others around here but not me.

SkinBasket
11-08-2008, 11:04 AM
I thought your avatar was in bad taste, and honestly the new one isn't any better.

So you're a homo-hater. You find offense in gays and god being associated in art. That's an intolerant, hateful view. And now your bigotry is being made policy by the invisible deleter.

Zool
11-08-2008, 11:09 AM
I thought your avatar was in bad taste, and honestly the new one isn't any better.

So you're a homo-hater. You find offense in gays and god being associated in art. That's an intolerant, hateful view. And now your bigotry is being made policy by the invisible deleter.

Actually I believe we've narrowed it down to 2 things. Mad did it, or Nutz is a dumbass and deleted his own.

I'm going for the latter.

SkinBasket
11-08-2008, 11:13 AM

Actually I believe we've narrowed it down to 2 things. Mad did it, or Nutz is a dumbass and deleted his own.

Oh, I believe retail didn't delete it. I just have a problem that his stated intolerant views are now being made into policy by the invisible deleter.... whoever that could be. I wouldn't want to insinuate anything nefarious.

Zool
11-08-2008, 11:16 AM

Oh, I believe retail didn't delete it. I just have a problem that his stated intolerant views are now being made into policy by the invisible deleter.... whoever that could be. I wouldn't want to insinuate anything nefarious.

Where has Mad been all week?

Deputy Nutz
11-08-2008, 11:27 AM
Well, unless one of you moderators are lying out of fear of the WRATH OF NUTZ, then our lovely leader decided he wanted no mention or show of gay pride on HIS forum.

Oh I expect one unique PM, one that only Mad can send.

retailguy
11-08-2008, 01:13 PM

You're such a tampon. I made damn sure there was no nudity, and explain to me when I "push limits" around here. I want to know, because I pretty much keep my mouth shut on the whole "pushing limits" discussions and I make sure I keep content in the right areas of this forum.

I follow what limited rules we have here. So your "line" of pushing limits simply doesn't work with me, maybe others around here but not me.

The explanation is in the "meaning" of your new avatar. Your last one got deleted, so now you come up with something similar, but not quite as "offensive" (if that's why it was deleted, I've got no idea), just to "dare" them to delete it again. Oh, yeah, then there is the "message" in the words too.

that's not "pushing limits"? Right.

What other names are you going to call me now? Instead, why don't you just tell us what you're "trying to accomplish" with the avatars you've been using. Why are they "important" to you? For about a year, you used a Travolta avatar. Now, suddenly, you've shifted gears. Why?

SkinBasket
11-08-2008, 01:16 PM
Maybe it's pushing your limits because you're bigot.

retailguy
11-08-2008, 01:18 PM

Is that an accusation?

I already told you that I had nothing to do with it. When you find out who did, that person will confirm that I had zero involvement in it.

did I find it offensive? Yes, but it's "trendy" to bash Christianity. I'm used to it out of you, and he's your "best buddy". Maybe he's carrying the crusade for a while?

SkinBasket
11-08-2008, 01:24 PM

Is that an accusation?

I already told you that I had nothing to do with it. When you find out who did, that person will confirm that I had zero involvement in it.

did I find it offensive? Yes, but it's "trendy" to bash Christianity. I'm used to it out of you, and he's your "best buddy". Maybe he's carrying the crusade for a while?

No. I already called you a bigot twice now. It's more of a label than an accusation. I know you didn't have to do anything to do with it, I've made that clear if you would fucking pay attention. That doesn't mean that your intolerant views of religion and homosexuality don't disgust me.

Only an narrow minded queer hater like you would equate using the word god in a picture of hugging men as bashing Christianity.

retailguy
11-08-2008, 01:27 PM
No. I already called you a bigot twice now. It's more of a label than an accusation. I know you didn't have to do anything to do with it, I've made that clear if you would fucking pay attention. That doesn't mean that your intolerant views of religion and homosexuality don't disgust me.

Only an narrow minded queer hater like you would equate using the word god in a picture of hugging men as bashing Christianity.

Look, what you and Nutz do while the children are sleeping is none of my concern. Frankly, I could care less. Enjoy yourselves, but leave my religion out of it. There was no reason for his first avatar, and no reason for this one.

So, why don't you both explain "why" this is all necessary. Tell us all about the "persecution".

mraynrand
11-08-2008, 01:34 PM
Looks like the avatar was designed as sort of a trap, and Retail fell into it.

retailguy
11-08-2008, 01:36 PM

Isn't the first time, and probably won't be the last. Someday, MTP will "tire" of this type of stuff. Until then, well... :wink:

mraynrand
11-08-2008, 01:38 PM

Isn't the first time, and probably won't be the last. Someday, MTP will "tire" of this type of stuff. Until then, well... :wink:

Forget about MTP. Forget about the avatar. Just 'walk away'

retailguy
11-08-2008, 01:41 PM

Maybe I should walk away after checking two "check boxes".... :twisted:

Nah. they add so much "value" to this site. It just wouldn't be the same without them. :roll:

SkinBasket
11-08-2008, 01:42 PM
Enjoy yourselves, but leave my religion out of it.

Who ever identified your religion? You assume a lot by claiming "god" as Christian.

There was no reason for his first avatar, and no reason for this one.

And there's no reason for yours. Ergo, go fuck yourself.

Tell us all about the "persecution".

You already told us. You hate gays. You don't think they're worthy of your "god." I'm assuming that's why you persecute them. Maybe you'd be the better one to answer that though.

SkinBasket
11-08-2008, 02:28 PM

Take his advice. You're really looking like an asshole.

MJZiggy
11-08-2008, 02:46 PM
You know, there is the possibility that it was deleted accidentally. Happened to me once. Maybe you should find out before you go apeshit?

GrnBay007
11-08-2008, 04:00 PM

I don't know about anyone else but ever since mraynrand put up his new avatar and siggy I want a puppy so bad!!!!! :D They are the cutest little things!!!!

falco
11-08-2008, 04:00 PM

Maybe I should walk away after checking two "check boxes".... :twisted:

Nah. they add so much "value" to this site. It just wouldn't be the same without them. :roll:

ahh flex those muscles :lol:

Tarlam!
11-08-2008, 04:20 PM

I don't know about anyone else but ever since mraynrand put up his new avatar and siggy I want a puppy so bad!!!!! :D They are the cutest little things!!!!

My Babe's girlfriend was over last night. I roasted some shrimp and a beautiful piece of Argentinien Filet, whipped up some Hollandaise and a garlic laced red wine jús, served that with baby new potatoes in thyme butter and peppered sweet corn cobs. Did I ever mention I'm a trained Chef?

Anyways, the friend had her Australian Collie with her. Beautiful and brilliant animal. Can fetch 20 different items by hearing a single word.

My girl and I are wanting a dog so bad, but first I need that income!

Deputy Nutz
11-08-2008, 04:25 PM

The explanation is in the "meaning" of your new avatar. Your last one got deleted, so now you come up with something similar, but not quite as "offensive" (if that's why it was deleted, I've got no idea), just to "dare" them to delete it again. Oh, yeah, then there is the "message" in the words too.

that's not "pushing limits"? Right.

What other names are you going to call me now? Instead, why don't you just tell us what you're "trying to accomplish" with the avatars you've been using. Why are they "important" to you? For about a year, you used a Travolta avatar. Now, suddenly, you've shifted gears. Why?

Well if someone had the balls to confront me about my "Limits" regarding my avatar I wouldn't feel the need to confront the issue with another avatar.

Who gives a shit what I am trying to accomplish, maybe I am protesting my disgust, what the fuck do you know you christian snob? Does it matter, again nobody cares to explain the missing avatar. You fight the battle even though you know about as much as I do why it is missing.

By the way you blind fucker it wasn't Travolta, I wouldn't post a picture of Travolta in fear that a picture of him would indicate that I support Scientology and I wouldn't have wanted that to go missing. It was a picture of Jeremy Piven playing the role of Ari Gold. Shit, I just realized I had a jew as my avatar for over a year. I can't believe I wasn't banned, wasn't it the Jews that killed Christ?

mraynrand
11-08-2008, 04:31 PM
Nutz, My balls are on fire....for you.

mraynrand
11-08-2008, 04:32 PM

My daughter is bugging me to get a dog in the spring. I think I will have to give in....

Deputy Nutz
11-08-2008, 04:33 PM
That is wrong and disgusting and I am reporting you to the PackerRat's Forum Purification Committee.

GrnBay007
11-08-2008, 05:11 PM
[ I wouldn't post a picture of Travolta

Watch it buddy! When I was a young girl I was totally and completely in love with Vinny Babarino!! LOL what a geek I was, eh? :P

I do think Johnny's been a good actor though.

GrnBay007
11-08-2008, 05:15 PM

My daughter is bugging me to get a dog in the spring. I think I will have to give in....

Do it!!

Do it!!

Do it!!

We got our Maggie at the Humane Society. Love her to death...but somehow I am the one in our family she latched on to. She follows me everywhere!! If I don't lock the bathroom door, she's even there.

Nutz, think she's a lesbian dog? :shock:

:wink:

GrnBay007
11-08-2008, 05:25 PM

I roasted some shrimp and a beautiful piece of Argentinien Filet, whipped up some Hollandaise and a garlic laced red wine jús, served that with baby new potatoes in thyme butter and peppered sweet corn cobs. Did I ever mention I'm a trained Chef?

Forget the puppy, I want a Tarlam!!! :P

mraynrand
11-08-2008, 07:41 PM
I roasted some shrimp and a beautiful piece of Argentinien Filet, whipped up some Hollandaise and a garlic laced red wine jús, served that with baby new potatoes in thyme butter and peppered sweet corn cobs. Did I ever mention I'm a trained Chef?

I come to this thread to talk about fags and what the hell do I get? - an insensitive, intolerant post about cooking. I hate when people infest all the political and social threads with a bunch of damn posts about cooking!

Deputy Nutz
11-08-2008, 08:09 PM

I come to this thread to talk about fags and what the hell do I get? - an insensitive, intolerant post about cooking. I hate when people infest all the political and social threads with a bunch of damn posts about cooking!

Well all you have to do is is contact the PackerRat's Forum Purification Committee and they will review the conduct. They are cracking down, They will have hidden limits set in place for this type of thing.

Deputy Nutz
11-08-2008, 08:10 PM
[ I wouldn't post a picture of Travolta

Watch it buddy! When I was a young girl I was totally and completely in love with Vinny Babarino!! LOL what a geek I was, eh? :P

I do think Johnny's been a good actor though.

who wasn't?

Bretsky
11-08-2008, 08:52 PM

Didn't Tarlem say he was cooking for two chicks ? Kudos ! And now a third wants to join in on the orgy :lol: :wink:

GrnBay007
11-08-2008, 08:53 PM
LOL...........Is your mind EVER anywhere else?????

pre-vert! :P

MJZiggy
11-08-2008, 09:31 PM

Me too! And cooked by a real Argentinian too!!

Harlan Huckleby
11-08-2008, 09:40 PM
Where was the fault? At least tell me here the fault was with my avatar? no PM or nothing just bullshit.

My peeve is that there should be clear rules about what is and isn't allowed around here, rather than the Mad Squad acting on whims.

You said I am a boring ass muncher and should shut up. And besides, Madtown pays the bills, so shutup, boring ass muncher.

maybe you were right. :lol:

Freak Out
11-08-2008, 09:46 PM
I thought this was the no rules place? Fucking dog lovers ruining it for everybody. :evil:

bobblehead
11-08-2008, 09:53 PM

actually all 3 of you are looking like assholes....but hey, none of you are going to be the bigger men and walk away.

Tarlam!
11-09-2008, 02:08 AM

Do you know how long I've waited for you to utter those words, Seven! :D

falco
11-09-2008, 07:08 AM
actually all 3 of you are looking like assholes....but hey, none of you are going to be the bigger men and walk away.

thank god! this is one of the more exciting threads we've had in awhile

mraynrand
11-09-2008, 07:56 AM

Are you talking to me?
http://www.tatteredcoat.com/images/heat-pacino-great-ass.jpg

SkinBasket
11-09-2008, 08:02 AM

I'm fine with looking like an asshole. But I should have clarified and said he's looking like a self righteous bigoted asshole who thinks he has an exclusive right to the concept of god and has to resort to his usual game of "jokingly" threatening to use his almighty moderator privileges to finish an argument his little mind can't.

And for the record, there was no "trap" here other than retail's fundamentally flawed, narrow minded, hateful, egomaniacle thinking. But whatever, it's a "fad" to bash gays, so I guess it's okay.

Iron Mike
11-09-2008, 08:08 AM
Anyways, the friend had her Australian Collie with her. Beautiful and brilliant animal. Can fetch 20 different items by hearing a single word.

My girl and I are wanting a dog so bad, but first I need that income!

Australian Cattle Dog?
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r269/dearaewi/AustralianCattleDog-Puppy.jpg

Australian Kelpie?
http://bp0.blogger.com/_pzcPrYVjk8w/RqSrO4izDFI/AAAAAAAAAHc/Yj8oD2MKaPQ/s320/australian+kelpies.jpg

Australian Shepherd?
http://www.k9breedlist.com/images/Jacqueline_A._Steinbicker_Australian_Shepherd.jpg

IDKWTFBBQ an Australian Collie is. :?

Tarlam!
11-09-2008, 08:08 AM
But whatever, it's a "fad" to bash gays, so I guess it's okay.

Tell me, the wife you told me you have, the one that earns the bread so you can raise the kids, is not a man....

Please tell me, she is not a he.

Tarlam!
11-09-2008, 08:09 AM
Mike, my mistake... Shephard. Short haired, though. Didn't even know they exist! An American breed apparently.

+I have a Bordie Collie, which is also a sheep dog, so I tend to utilize the term Collie for a Shephard. I apologize, but you got some beautiful shots on account of me being innacurate!!

SkinBasket
11-09-2008, 08:12 AM
But whatever, it's a "fad" to bash gays, so I guess it's okay.

Tell me, the wife you told me you have, the one that earns the bread so you can raise the kids, is not a man....

Please tell me, she is not a he.

Come on Tarlam, the queers need all the help they can get with you savages running around here. Just because they take it in the butt and/or munch carpet and/or bump monkeys and/or serve up a double order of tube steak for breakfast doesn't mean they're god forsaken as other have suggested.

Tarlam!
11-09-2008, 08:16 AM
Come on Tarlam, the queers need all the help they can get with you savages running around here. Just because they take it in the butt and/or munch carpet and/or bump monkeys and/or serve up a double order of tube steak for breakfast doesn't mean they're god forsaken as other have suggested.

Listen Love, I like Gays if the just "like" me. i have Zero issues with them. I "don't wanna swap spit in the shower", as Clint Eastwood once said, but hey, they's fine by me.

Until a kid gets thrown in.

falco
11-09-2008, 08:16 AM
i'm thinking if I'm going to Tarlam!'s house, I'd rather be a dog than a queer. :lol:

Tarlam!
11-09-2008, 08:19 AM
i'm thinking if I'm going to Tarlam!'s house, I'd rather be a dog than a queer. :lol:

Only if you have an adopted child.

Otherwise, dogs and queers are MOST welcome.

Iron Mike
11-09-2008, 08:24 AM

If you felt like road tripping to Dysart, you could have a collie puppy TODAY!!!

http://www.serenityridgecollies.com/photos/index.html

Look at this stinkin' dog:

http://www.serenityridgecollies.com/Resources/displaypup6.jpg

HowardRoark
11-09-2008, 08:25 AM

That's two thoughts at once Tarlam. Slow it down will you. We don't have an Emoticon for that concept yet.

Tarlam!
11-09-2008, 08:33 AM

That's two thoughts at once Tarlam. Slow it down will you. We don't have an Emoticon for that concept yet.

I knew someone would pick it up, but I secretly hoped it would sneak through!

Iron Mike
11-09-2008, 08:50 AM
Mike, my mistake... Shephard. Short haired, though. Didn't even know they exist! An American breed apparently.

+I have a Bordie Collie, which is also a sheep dog, so I tend to utilize the term Collie for a Shephard. I apologize, but you got some beautiful shots on account of me being innacurate!!

Dammit! There's some Aussie puppies for sale down in Mazomanie.

Click link for Aussie puppy cuteness (http://www.providenceaussies.com/puppies/puppies.htm)

Tarlam!
11-09-2008, 09:01 AM
According gto Iris, my Babe's friend, Aussie Shephard's are an American Breed.

Now, Cattle Dogs and Kelpies are Aussies.

GrnBay007
11-09-2008, 09:24 AM
If you felt like road tripping to Dysart, you could have a collie puppy TODAY!!!

No road tripping today.... day 2 of painting at my sister's house. But thanks for the link, I'll hang on to that.

GBRulz
11-09-2008, 10:35 AM
Speaking of dogs...some of you from the first PR game got to meet Limbo, my yellow lab. I'm kinda sad because it was a year ago today that I had to put her to sleep.

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e189/gbrulz/0237.jpg

retailguy
11-09-2008, 11:25 AM

I'm fine with looking like an asshole. But I should have clarified and said he's looking like a self righteous bigoted asshole who thinks he has an exclusive right to the concept of god and has to resort to his usual game of "jokingly" threatening to use his almighty moderator privileges to finish an argument his little mind can't.

And for the record, there was no "trap" here other than retail's fundamentally flawed, narrow minded, hateful, egomaniacle thinking. But whatever, it's a "fad" to bash gays, so I guess it's okay.

This says a whole lot more about you than it does me... I dare you to find a post where I bashed homosexuality or gay people....

But that's your speed, to divert the issue and distort the opposing view. And you call me simple minded...

retailguy
11-09-2008, 11:31 AM
Well if someone had the balls to confront me about my "Limits" regarding my avatar I wouldn't feel the need to confront the issue with another avatar.

Why should someone have to "consult" with you about anything?

Who gives a shit what I am trying to accomplish, maybe I am protesting my disgust, what the fuck do you know you christian snob? Does it matter, again nobody cares to explain the missing avatar. You fight the battle even though you know about as much as I do why it is missing.

I understand the second avatar, I don't get the reasoning behind the first one. Sounds like you don't either, you apparently just want it YOUR way...

By the way you blind fucker it wasn't Travolta, I wouldn't post a picture of Travolta in fear that a picture of him would indicate that I support Scientology and I wouldn't have wanted that to go missing. It was a picture of Jeremy Piven playing the role of Ari Gold. Shit, I just realized I had a jew as my avatar for over a year. I can't believe I wasn't banned, wasn't it the Jews that killed Christ?

I was talking about the "controversial" aspect of the 1st avatar based on the earlier avatar that you used for over a year. (but you already know that) I suspect there is still a "message" that you want to keep to yourself, and it is what it is.

I'm not "fighting a battle". Quite frankly, I could give a shit what you and your little buddy do, but it seems that all you can do is denegrate the opposition with petty names. Whatever, that's on you.

Zool
11-09-2008, 11:33 AM

According to the bible it does.

retailguy
11-09-2008, 11:34 AM
Speaking of dogs...some of you from the first PR game got to meet Limbo, my yellow lab. I'm kinda sad because it was a year ago today that I had to put her to sleep.

That was a beautiful dog GBM. It's hard to put a pet down, even when it's the right thing.

Your "new" companion is pretty special too. She is pretty adorable in her own right!

MJZiggy
11-09-2008, 11:34 AM
Never mind.

GBRulz
11-09-2008, 11:42 AM

That was a beautiful dog GBM. It's hard to put a pet down, even when it's the right thing.

Your "new" companion is pretty special too. She is pretty adorable in her own right!

Mad hates my dogs. Asshole. :lol:

ty, RG. Yeah, it was tough as she was in the beginning stages of kidney failure and the vet said I might have 1-2 more days if I stretched it out. I couldn't do that to her.....

My current pooch is enough of a hand full. I thought about getting another one but little Bretta is plenty!!

MadtownPacker
11-09-2008, 11:59 AM

http://www.packerrats.com/ratchat/viewtopic.php?t=2191

MadtownPacker
11-09-2008, 11:59 AM
My peeve is that there should be clear rules about what is and isn't allowed around here, rather than the Mad Squad acting on whims.

Iron Mike
11-09-2008, 12:00 PM

How could anybody hate dogs??? :shock:

SkinBasket
11-09-2008, 01:49 PM

This says a whole lot more about you than it does me... I dare you to find a post where I bashed homosexuality or gay people....

But that's your speed, to divert the issue and distort the opposing view. And you call me simple minded...

Keep on hating queer hater. In the name of god and all that.

Deputy Nutz
11-09-2008, 04:12 PM

So I take it that at your consent you decided that seeing two men cuddle was over the line, well throw Mad in there with the queer hater group. I am sure he has had his reasons, he probably dropped the soap one to many time in the shower.

Again show me the nudity in the picture you ass hat and you win. Otherwise you are just a fucker.

GrnBay007
11-09-2008, 04:48 PM
Why is it that big of a deal Nutz?

Funny, I never took you for a person to start shit just for the sake of starting shit.

So your avatar was deemed not appropriate, big deal.

mraynrand
11-09-2008, 07:25 PM

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e189/gbrulz/0237.jpg

You sound sad about your dog sleeping. I love sleeping. Or am I missing something?

SkinBasket
11-09-2008, 07:27 PM

That dog is obviously giving your avatar oral sex. You're next.

Seriously though, the problem I have with it, and with retail, is the hate, or shame, of homos and the use, or abuse, of religion as an excuse for intolerance.

As retail keeps slobbering on about without realizing the duality of the situation (SHOCKER!!!): it's not the avatar, it's the message being sent.

Harlan Huckleby
11-09-2008, 08:20 PM
Why is it that big of a deal Nutz?

Funny, I never took you for a person to start shit just for the sake of starting shit.

the rule that madtown provided a link to says "no nudity in avatars." there was no nudity in that avatar.

are you saying that the real rule is no posts or avatars that a mod "deems not appropriate" ?

Deputy Nutz
11-09-2008, 08:38 PM
Mad doesn't want gay shit on his forum fine, got it.

ThunderDan
11-09-2008, 08:55 PM
Don't bring my god in to it.

The Lutheran church I belong to openly welcomes the GLBiTr community. In fact there is a link on the GLBiTr Madison website to our churches home page.

We get baptists from the South every once and a while that protest our church. We do the same thing everytime. We welcome them into our worship and pray to take away their hatred of one group of God's children.

Harlan Huckleby
11-09-2008, 09:03 PM

then he should post a rule that says that.

Deputy Nutz
11-09-2008, 09:08 PM

then he should post a rule that says that.

Then the rules would have the power, and not him.

Harlan Huckleby
11-09-2008, 09:11 PM
bingo

SkinBasket
11-10-2008, 06:38 AM
Don't bring my god in to it.

The Lutheran church I belong to openly welcomes the GLBiTr community. In fact there is a link on the GLBiTr Madison website to our churches home page.

We get baptists from the South every once and a while that protest our church. We do the same thing everytime. We welcome them into our worship and pray to take away their hatred of one group of God's children.

Well then, according to retail, your god is a false god and your church is an affront to divinity. Since his god is the only god and his god hates homos, have fun burning in hell with all the fabulously dressed queers complaining about the heat. See the garbage can Homo Attack thread for a pretty accurate dipiction of what I'm talking about.

Zool
11-10-2008, 07:52 AM
Everytime a gay man orgasms a little kid cries.

http://www.learnscience.net/Crying%20Girl.jpg

Tarlam!
11-10-2008, 08:31 AM

I'm not sure what you mean, Zool, but the mental bridge you built is sickening. Are you suggesting Gays are automatically pedophiles?

I am staunchly against Gay adoption, but not even I would suggest or think that.

In fact, most Gays that I know would want to decapitate pedophiles. As would I!

Zool
11-10-2008, 08:33 AM

I'm not sure what you mean, Zool, but the mental bridge you built is sickening. Are you suggesting Gays are automatically pedophiles?

I am staunchly against Gay adoption, but not even I would suggest or think that.

Well thats overly sensitive of you. Far be it from me to call anyone a homophobe though. Well except Tex, and that guy is a self loather.

SkinBasket
11-10-2008, 08:36 AM

Well thats overly sensitive of you. Far be it from me to call anyone a homophobe though. Well except Tex, and that guy is a self loather.

I think Tar just feels a little under fire in this thread. Here's one for the gays:

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g188/skinbasket/367256.jpg
MoMA Design Store Set of 2 Banana Bunkers®

Looking for an easier way to pack a banana on the go? The MoMA Design Store Set of 2 Banana Bunkers is the perfect solution. Conforming to the shape of a banana, this uniquely styled holder helps keep the fruit free from bruises and cuts while in transit in your lunch box or bag. This practical set is simply terrific for hiking, day trips, athletic events, school, at the beach and anywhere else you want to bring a tasty snack.

MoMA Design Store Set of 2 Banana Bunkers Features:

* Measures approx. 9"L x 2"W each
* Carry in your bag, briefcase, backpack or car
* Plastic 2-piece protective sleeve construction - pulls apart for easy access
* No more damaged, leaking banana ruining your CDs, wallet, books or papers in your bag
* Perfect for any banana lover
* Designed by Paul Stremple, an architect designing for many high profile fashion companies
* Made of plastic
* Hand wash only
* Made in China

http://home-decor.hsn.com/moma-design-store-set-of-2-banana-bunkers_p-4536843_xp.aspx?webm_id=0&web_id=4536843&sf=hd&attr=6179&ocm=hd%7C6179&prev=hp!6&rdr=1&sourceid=1225267-10386598-u383283t1006025f9fp0c0s505&cm_mmc=Other*NA*NA*NA
In case anyone's interested.

Tarlam!
11-10-2008, 08:53 AM

I think my position on homosexuality is well documented in the Romper Room, but I still don't understand what you message was linking a crying child to a Gay orgasm.

Sarcasm? To denote what exactly?

I didn't get it, so obviously I'm stupid. Maybe even over sensitive, but as fellow posters that (hopefully) respect eachother, I had hoped you would help me understand your message in a better way. Because what I took away is abhorrent!

Zool
11-10-2008, 09:05 AM
"Everytime a bell rings, an angel gets its wings". Sorta like that. Meaning that homosexuality makes kids cry.

SkinBasket
11-10-2008, 09:21 AM
I didn't get it, so obviously I'm stupid. Maybe even over sensitive, but as fellow posters that (hopefully) respect eachother, I had hoped you would help me understand your message in a better way. Because what I took away is abhorrent!

Here's another in the same comedic vein. Big, thick veins that you can feel every inch of as they... oops. I digress.

http://www.myspacecomedy.com/images/funny/masturbate-kitten.jpg

hoosier
11-10-2008, 09:21 AM
"Everytime a bell rings, an angel gets its wings". Sorta like that. Meaning that homosexuality makes kids cry.

I thought it was when kids have their candy taken that they cry. Hmmmm....Do gays having orgasms develop an insatiable craving for candy? Or is it because first they offer kids candy---nah, let's not go there.

mraynrand
11-10-2008, 09:50 AM

Here's another in the same comedic vein. Big, thick veins that you can feel every inch of as they... oops. I digress.

http://www.myspacecomedy.com/images/funny/masturbate-kitten.jpg

I can't believe this is true. There are just too many kittens, and I as a young man, I worked overtime to 'get rid of kittens.'

MadtownPacker
11-10-2008, 10:34 AM

So I take it that at your consent you decided that seeing two men cuddle was over the line, well throw Mad in there with the queer hater group. I am sure he has had his reasons, he probably dropped the soap one to many time in the shower.

Again show me the nudity in the picture you ass hat and you win. Otherwise you are just a fucker.I see what you and bitch boy are up to but I really dont care. The stupid rule says they can be changed whenever and if you are gonna continue to put up fucked up avatars to try to make a point I will continue to make a point right back up your ass (see, I approve of homo stuff).

Dont talk to me about what you think offends me because I can promise you I have done things and been places your precious self might not want to do or see. My only concern is that people participate in the forum without worry. Find yourself a new cause because this one is lost. Besides, Harlan is on your side so you know youre screwed and not in nice man to man way that you and Skin should enjoy.

Have a gay ole time like the Flintstones babay!!

MadtownPacker
11-10-2008, 10:36 AM

How could anybody hate dogs??? :shock:I was suffering from withdrawals. I was nicer to those mutts this year.

MadtownPacker
11-10-2008, 10:51 AM

Keep on hating queer hater. In the name of god and all that.I dont recall RG ever saying he hates queers but if he does so fucking what?? Does everyone need to agree with you?? Is he not entitled to his opinion about booty loving faggots?? Is it OK if he doesnt approve of sucking another mans cock?? If you are so much in favor of it well Ill tell you what. Next time we meet up I will let you suck my dick so I can make sure I aint missing out on anything. Who knows I might enjoy it especially if you have been practicing on Nutz.

Isnt it also bigot shit for you to insult those who believe in God or religion?? Of course not right?? Cause it's YOUR opinion.

SkinBasket
11-10-2008, 11:19 AM

Keep on hating queer hater. In the name of god and all that.I dont recall RG ever saying he hates queers but if he does so fucking what?? Does everyone need to agree with you?? Is he not entitled to his opinion about booty loving faggots?? Is it OK if he doesnt approve of sucking another mans cock?? If you are so much in favor of it well Ill tell you what. Next time we meet up I will let you suck my dick so I can make sure I aint missing out on anything. Who knows I might enjoy it especially if you have been practicing on Nutz.

Isnt it also bigot shit for you to insult those who believe in God or religion?? Of course not right?? Cause it's YOUR opinion.

Oh!!! The other half speaks!

I fucking forgot it's against the rules to argue against Retail's fucked up views!!! Get an actual argument before you bring this weak ass shit around here again.

MadtownPacker
11-10-2008, 11:49 AM

I fucking forgot it's against the rules to argue against Retail's fucked up views!!! Get an actual argument before you bring this weak ass shit around here again.So does this mean your not going to suck my cock?

Zool
11-10-2008, 11:50 AM

I fucking forgot it's against the rules to argue against Retail's fucked up views!!! Get an actual argument before you bring this weak ass shit around here again.So does this mean your not going to suck my cock again?

Fixed.

SkinBasket
11-10-2008, 12:04 PM

I fucking forgot it's against the rules to argue against Retail's fucked up views!!! Get an actual argument before you bring this weak ass shit around here again.So does this mean your not going to suck my cock?

It means that you either can't read or don't want to. If Retail wants to claim God as his own, he better be up to defending his intolerant views he claims come from his creator. Instead we get you.

MadtownPacker
11-10-2008, 12:07 PM
It means that you either can't read or don't want to. If Retail wants to claim God as his own, he better be up to defending his intolerant views he claims come from his creator. Instead we get you.The only thing I want to read is you saying you will blow me and blow me good. Cmon, just try it. I wont tell Nutz , I swear.

Zool
11-10-2008, 12:09 PM
What I want to know is, do you call it your little churro?

MadtownPacker
11-10-2008, 12:12 PM
What I want to know is, do you call it your little churro?Idiota when have you ever seen a churro thats small? They are always long and maybe not so thick but always fulfilling. With a lil hint of cinnamon spice. You gonna want a taste too or are you a gay-hater?

Harlan Huckleby
11-10-2008, 12:16 PM
The stupid rule says they can be changed whenever and if you are gonna continue to put up fucked up avatars to try to make a point. I will continue to make a point right back up your ass

You allways seem to think people are trying to challenge your manhood. You are paranoid.

My only concern is that people participate in the forum without worry.

Worry of what? It was difficult to even decipher nutz's old avatar, it took hard work and imagination to get offended by it. Obviously you deleted it because you THOUGHT it was some challenge to your authority.

You've moved or deleted threads that were on topic but made fun of Favre fans. What worry were you addressing there?

You are completely full of shit. Why don't you just make your rules clear and enforce them. Try to let stuff rolll off your wet back if they aren't breaking rules.

Zool
11-10-2008, 12:19 PM
What I want to know is, do you call it your little churro?Idiota when have you ever seen a churro thats small? They are always long and maybe not so thick but always fulfilling. With a lil hint of cinnamon spice. You gonna want a taste too or are you a gay-hater?

Right thats why I said little.

MadtownPacker
11-10-2008, 12:21 PM
The stupid rule says they can be changed whenever and if you are gonna continue to put up fucked up avatars to try to make a point. I will continue to make a point right back up your ass

You allways seem to think people are trying to challenge your manhood. You are paranoid.

My only concern is that people participate in the forum without worry.

Worry of what? It was difficult to even decipher nutz's old avatar, it took hard work and imagination to get offended by it. Obviously you deleted it because you THOUGHT it was some challenge to your authority.

You've moved or deleted threads that were on topic but made fun of Favre fans. What worry were you addressing there?

You are completely full of shit. Why don't you just make your rules clear and enforce them. Try to let stuff rolll off your wet back if they aren't breaking rules.Listen up you old lonely homo, by speaking up you are only hurting Nutty's crusade. You know I dont give a damn what you say and will always do the opposite. Maybe you need to try some of that reverse whitechology stuff??

SkinBasket
11-10-2008, 12:30 PM
It means that you either can't read or don't want to. If Retail wants to claim God as his own, he better be up to defending his intolerant views he claims come from his creator. Instead we get you.The only thing I want to read is you saying you will blow me and blow me good. Cmon, just try it. I wont tell Nutz , I swear.

So this is the part where you whitewash Retail's hateful intolerant diatribe with glib nonsense. You waited a lot longer than I thought you would. I'll give you that. And it's usually Zool's job.

You need some new shtick. This one is stale. You have an entire culture to play off of. Don't ignore it.

Zool
11-10-2008, 12:32 PM

So this is the part where you whitewash Retail's hateful intolerant diatribe with glib nonsense. You waited a lot longer than I thought you would. I'll give you that. And it's usually Zool's job.

You need some new shtick. This one is stale. You have an entire culture to play off of. Don't ignore it.

Fuck...i've become predictable. Time to switch it up.

MadtownPacker
11-10-2008, 12:38 PM

You need some new shtick. This one is stale. You have an entire culture to play off of. Don't ignore it.So Im suppose to defend RG for being a cracka? Well shit we better line up about 3/4 of the forum. They will all be needing my help too.

I am trying something new. I am trying to figure out if I shouldl hate gays or become one. Very confusing in this day and age with the internet and all.

mraynrand
11-10-2008, 12:46 PM
I come to this forum to discuss important scientific topics, such as the negative relationship between masturbation and kitten survival, and I encounter all this bickering. When will peace and sanity return?

SkinBasket
11-10-2008, 01:08 PM
So Im suppose to defend RG for being a cracka?

I don't know why you should defend him at all. That's your business. Making his intolerance your forum policy seems like a bad idea is all I'm saying. Though I'm sure you came to the conclusion to eliminate nutz's ambiguously gay duo on your own.

SkinBasket
11-10-2008, 04:32 PM
So you're going to have to man up here Madtown and stop being such a bitch. Just tell us exactly what was the cause for removing the latest avatar? Because this is becoming a little confusing as to just how far retail's cock is up your ass on this whole religion thing.

There are a few of us here who don't want to keep guessing at what is and isn't acceptable to your new christian doctrine of avatar control and then have to hear retail cry like a baby because God is his to jerk off in his prayers, no other man's.

mraynrand
11-10-2008, 04:45 PM
Why do kittens have to die, in the name of self gratification? As a Golden, I have to admit I am not sad to see the population of kittens reduced, but why should all this guilt be heaped upon desperate, energetic young men? Isn't the threat of growing hair on the palms of hands worrisome enough?

GrnBay007
11-10-2008, 05:49 PM
Some days I leave work and wonder if I'm losing my mind. Then I pop into a thread like this, and I know I'm just fine!! :P

Harlan Huckleby
11-10-2008, 05:58 PM
Listen up you old lonely homo, by speaking up you are only hurting Nutty's crusade. You know I dont give a damn what you say and will always do the opposite. Maybe you need to try some of that reverse whitechology stuff??

:lol: yes, I suppose I owe nutz an apology.

gex
11-10-2008, 06:05 PM
So you're going to have to man up here Madtown and stop being such a bitch. Just tell us exactly what was the cause for removing the latest avatar? Because this is becoming a little confusing as to just how far retail's cock is up your ass on this whole religion thing.

There are a few of us here who don't want to keep guessing at what is and isn't acceptable to your new christian doctrine of avatar control and then have to hear retail cry like a baby because God is his to jerk off in his prayers, no other man's.

Skankpail' if you have such a problem with the way this place is run, go join another forum or start your own(untill the pedophile police shut you down)

Harlan Huckleby
11-10-2008, 06:08 PM
if you have such a problem with the way this place is run, go join another forum

dopey. I'm surprised that an Obama voter could be so sheep-like. Well, maybe not. But Madtown is a very strange choice of Messiah, stick with Barack.

SkinBasket
11-10-2008, 06:19 PM
Skankpail' if you have such a problem with the way this place is run, go join another forum or start your own(untill the pedophile police shut you down)

You're a very important person, gex. You're past performance will not be indicative of your future failures, you understand me? You're like a unique beautiful snowflake that melts into the purest, smartest, most brilliant drop of water. You make a difference every day and every day makes a difference for you. I go to sleep at night with your words in my head, turning them over until I figure out how to be a better person for them.

Are we at today's requirement of attention?

Bretsky
11-10-2008, 07:15 PM
Some days I leave work and wonder if I'm losing my mind. Then I pop into a thread like this, and I know I'm just fine!! :P

:bclap:

MJZiggy
11-10-2008, 07:23 PM
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing until it dawned on me that I was still reading this thread...

MadtownPacker
11-10-2008, 08:04 PM

There are a few of us here who don't want to keep guessing at what is and isn't acceptable to your new christian doctrine of avatar control and then have to hear retail cry like a baby because God is his to jerk off in his prayers, no other man's.OK, we will make it simple since you and nutz are the only vaginas that are leaking:

I dont have explain a mfing thing to you or any fucking body. I use to try to and it was all for nothing. So if it aint there tomorrow it aint alright. Hope this makes it easy to understand.

Harlan Huckleby
11-10-2008, 08:19 PM
I dont have explain a mfing thing to you or any fucking body. I use to try to and it was all for nothing. So if it aint there tomorrow it aint alright.

http://healthcare.zdnet.com/images/steenkin-badges.jpg

MadtownPacker
11-10-2008, 08:21 PM
I dont have explain a mfing thing to you or any fucking body. I use to try to and it was all for nothing. So if it aint there tomorrow it aint alright.

http://healthcare.zdnet.com/images/steenkin-badges.jpg
Exactly.

SkinBasket
11-10-2008, 08:32 PM

There are a few of us here who don't want to keep guessing at what is and isn't acceptable to your new christian doctrine of avatar control and then have to hear retail cry like a baby because God is his to jerk off in his prayers, no other man's.OK, we will make it simple since you and nutz are the only vaginas that are leaking:

I dont have explain a mfing thing to you or any fucking body. I use to try to and it was all for nothing. So if it aint there tomorrow it aint alright. Hope this makes it easy to understand.

Pussy. Just say it.

SkinBasket
11-10-2008, 08:47 PM
I dont have explain a mfing thing to you or any fucking body.

Remember that the next time you beg for help and criticize others about their loyalty. Yeah, that's a little harsh, but that's the way you roll, right?

MadtownPacker
11-10-2008, 09:51 PM
Pussy. Just say it.I did just say it punk. Continue on with your big bad online name calling.

MadtownPacker
11-10-2008, 09:54 PM

Remember that the next time you beg for help and criticize others about their loyalty. Yeah, that's a little harsh, but that's the way you roll, right?I will, in fact I remember every time I BEGGED you for it diidnt work so maybe this new way will work better. Thats exactly how I roll now thanks in no small part to your actions.

Deputy Nutz
11-11-2008, 12:15 AM

Remember that the next time you beg for help and criticize others about their loyalty. Yeah, that's a little harsh, but that's the way you roll, right?I will, in fact I remember every time I BEGGED you for it diidnt work so maybe this new way will work better. Thats exactly how I roll now thanks in no small part to your actions.

You begged for it, just admit it.

This was better when you just ignored it, but I guess your little chub needed a stroke or two, so you threw your little chub a bone and put your two cents in.

MadtownPacker
11-11-2008, 05:19 AM

This was better when you just ignored it, but I guess your little chub needed a stroke or two, so you threw your little chub a bone and put your two cents in.Begged for what? For you help? If asking you to help make this a better place is considered begging to such upper class citizens like yourself then so be it, Guess I actually expected a little more out of two people who cry about so much.

For the record I dont give a fuck what you want me to ignore. Ill put my two cent in whenever I feel like. If you dont like it talk shit back even though it wont matter. If you dont like that well I cant help you. Either way neither of you are a loss.

SkinBasket
11-11-2008, 06:36 AM
Either way neither of you are a loss.

Which apparently puts us at the whim of those who are.

Want to make the rules at Packerrats, push your puritan Christian values on others, and gain the ability to hide behind Madtown's skirt every time you act like an asshole? Buy Madtown lunch.

mraynrand
11-11-2008, 07:56 AM
Can there be no peace between us?
http://www.ugo.com/tv/stephen-colbert-for-president/images/bill-pullman.jpg

GrnBay007
11-11-2008, 08:07 AM

PMS? ...give it a day or two and all will be fine again for awhile. :D

MadtownPacker
11-11-2008, 08:14 AM
Either way neither of you are a loss.

Which apparently puts us at the whim of those who are.

Want to make the rules at Packerrats, push your puritan Christian values on others, and gain the ability to hide behind Madtown's skirt every time you act like an asshole? Buy Madtown lunch.How so? Is anyone making you pray or saying you cant say what you want? I really dont get what you are crying about other than you just wanting to bitch about something as usual. I deleted the avatar and that aint changing. Is there anything else that happened that warrants all this sniveling? If not Im done with this thread cuz it isnt gonna end.

It's either buy me lunch or beat me down. Cant say you dont have a choice.

SkinBasket
11-11-2008, 08:41 AM
I guess as long as no one tries to say, insinuate, or represent through pictures that God doesn't hate homos, then every thing's just peachy. Just the way retail- I mean, you want it.

I'm glad you're done with this thread. Now you and retail can climb back on your crucifix. It's much easier to condemn the queers from up there.

Harlan Huckleby
11-11-2008, 02:28 PM

Madtown needs to not have sword fights with his rats. He needs to treat his flock more respectfully. THAT is the problem.

Telling people "I'm going to do what I want, and if you don't like it, leave" is really stupid, childish, unnecessary.

Mad's line about "not givng a shit anymore" is complete bullshit. He is trying to clean-up the place because it is his pride and joy, he doesn't want any mud on his shiny bicycle. Fine, but no need to be an asshole about it.

I don't think Nutz was trying to put a sharp stick in Madtown's eye when he put a slightly racy avatar up. Nutz was just being his normal repulsive self. I wish MAdtown and Retail would stop treating posters like criminals because they cross some vague, poorly-defined line of etiquette.

SkinBasket
11-11-2008, 02:33 PM
I wish MAdtown and Retail would stop treating posters like criminals because they cross some vague, poorly-defined line of etiquette.

From what's been allowed to fester in the packer forum, I would say it's more a matter of crossing religious lines than lines of etiquette, which is the part I find more than a little creepy and disturbing. It's kind of like Tony the pubic louse picked up some God fearing disease crawling around the CE website's crotch, then tagged along here and bit Madtown in the balls, infecting him with this newfound sense of religious piety.

mraynrand
11-11-2008, 02:36 PM
I guess as long as no one tries to say, insinuate, or represent through pictures that God doesn't hate homos, then every thing's just peachy. Just the way retail- I mean, you want it.

I'm glad you're done with this thread. Now you and retail can climb back on your crucifix. It's much easier to condemn the queers from up there.

My understanding of God is imperfect, but I am pretty certain he does not hate homos

Of your signature picture, all I can say is "Behold His Mighty Hand!"

Just to remind all of you, when you get an affectionate lick from your favorite dog, remember that just a short while previously, that same tongue was cleaning that dog's balls.

Harlan Huckleby
11-11-2008, 02:38 PM
I wish MAdtown and Retail would stop treating posters like criminals because they cross some vague, poorly-defined line of etiquette.

From what's been allowed to fester in the packer forum, I would say it's more a matter of crossing religious lines than lines of etiquette, which is the part I find more than a little creepy and disturbing. It's kind of like Tony the pubic louse picked up some God fearing disease crawling around the CE website's crotch, then tagged along here and bit Madtown in the balls, infecting him with this newfound sense of religious piety.

Shut the fuck up, Skinbasket. I'm mad at you for making fun of Nick Barnett's pain in another thread. You have a lot of making-up to do with me.

SkinBasket
11-11-2008, 02:49 PM

Shut the fuck up, Skinbasket. I'm mad at you for making fun of Nick Barnett's pain in another thread. You have a lot of making-up to do with me.

You're just pissed I haven't threatened to murder you and fuck your big hairy earhole lately.

SkinBasket
11-11-2008, 02:53 PM
My understanding of God is imperfect, but I am pretty certain he does not hate homos

That was my understanding too until retail claimed god as his own and said he was offended by placing queers in the same vicinity as his creator and considered the thought of gays and god together as "bashing" his religion.

Zool
11-11-2008, 05:10 PM

That was my understanding too until retail claimed god as his own and said he was offended by placing queers in the same vicinity as his creator and considered the thought of gays and god together as "bashing" his religion.

Well maybe the bible doesn't quote God word for word, but it does say a man laying down with another man as if a woman is an abomination. But who knows.

Deputy Nutz
11-11-2008, 05:19 PM

This was better when you just ignored it, but I guess your little chub needed a stroke or two, so you threw your little chub a bone and put your two cents in.Begged for what? For you help? If asking you to help make this a better place is considered begging to such upper class citizens like yourself then so be it, Guess I actually expected a little more out of two people who cry about so much.

For the record I dont give a fuck what you want me to ignore. Ill put my two cent in whenever I feel like. If you dont like it talk shit back even though it wont matter. If you dont like that well I cant help you. Either way neither of you are a loss.

Like I said, you don't post shit for rules, because then the rules have the power, and you don't have shit. You become a dumbass admin that everyone will pay a little respect to for running this forum, and footing the bill along with the Crab Shack.

Retail fluff ya at the game? Or did you fluff him? His God not to happy with you.

sheepshead
11-11-2008, 05:34 PM
I come to this forum to discuss important scientific topics, such as the negative relationship between masturbation and kitten survival, and I encounter all this bickering. When will peace and sanity return?

:lol:

sheepshead
11-11-2008, 05:37 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvdJFnb5spo

HowardRoark
11-11-2008, 06:25 PM

:lol:

http://web.jjay.cuny.edu/~jobrien/reference/Chmbrln.jpg

SkinBasket
11-11-2008, 09:05 PM

Well maybe the bible doesn't quote God word for word, but it does say a man laying down with another man as if a woman is an abomination. But who knows.

Who wrote the bible again? Who translated the bible? Who touches little boys?

Deputy Nutz
11-11-2008, 09:29 PM
I guess gay bikers can't worship Jesus.

Zool
11-11-2008, 10:29 PM

Who wrote the bible again? Who translated the bible? Who touches little boys?

Are you saying the apostles were pedophiles?

SkinBasket
11-12-2008, 06:32 AM
Are you saying the apostles were pedophiles?

I respect the Bible, but believing it's not been changed, twisted, misinterpreted, and flat out profaned by man, both intentionally and unintentionally, over the last 3000 years takes more than stalwart faith for me. Particularly, it takes a willful ignorance of history and theology. I don't see questioning the bible as a lack of faith in god, but a lack of faith in the church and man.

It's one reasons I don't put any stock in those arguments people make where they just quote a passage from the Bible, like it just spilled from God's lips.

SkinBasket
11-12-2008, 06:36 AM
I guess gay bikers can't worship Jesus.

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g188/skinbasket/CB027214.jpg
Poor fellas.

Deputy Nutz
02-01-2016, 07:19 AM
I sincerely miss the ole Skinbasket...

SkinBasket
02-01-2016, 08:20 AM
I've moved on to hating fags and niggers. Mainly because they can't drive for shit and their sense of entitlement has reached astronomical proportions.

Deputy Nutz
02-01-2016, 09:24 AM
When attacking some one else's sense of entitlement are you not whining about your own sense of entitlement and how it is being eroded?

mraynrand
02-01-2016, 09:55 AM
I wouldn't post a picture of Travolta in fear that a picture of him would indicate that I support Scientology and I wouldn't have wanted that to go missing. It was a picture of Jeremy Piven playing the role of Ari Gold. Shit, I just realized I had a jew as my avatar for over a year. I can't believe I wasn't banned, wasn't it the Jews that killed Christ?

http://www.mydailyviral.com/engine/static/articles/youll-never-recognize-these-formely-hot-celebs/images/10-john-travolta%201983-2012.jpg

what a great thread.

What the hell happened to MJZiggy?
http://packerrats.com/image.php?u=4&dateline=2010
deleted rat

mraynrand
02-01-2016, 09:58 AM
When attacking some one else's sense of entitlement are you not whining about your own sense of entitlement and how it is being eroded?

My car needs a sense of entitlement or I'm going to get arrested the next time I get stopped for weaving in traffic.

Deputy Nutz
02-01-2016, 10:48 AM
Well if your entitlements are deflated then I suggest you fill them up. Your car's entitlements do not supersede the entitlements of other cars on the road. You have to follow the same laws as everyone else, or make new laws so your car's entitlements can reign supreme on the roadways.

Deputy Nutz
02-01-2016, 10:49 AM
http://www.mydailyviral.com/engine/static/articles/youll-never-recognize-these-formely-hot-celebs/images/10-john-travolta%201983-2012.jpg

what a great thread.

What the hell happened to MJZiggy?
http://packerrats.com/image.php?u=4&dateline=2010
deleted rat

This place broke her heart when Tyrone Bigguns was banned. He was her daily pick me up.

SkinBasket
02-01-2016, 10:56 AM

I don't think you understand what entitlement is, or math.

A horse walks into a bar and asks for a drink. The bartender asks, "Why the long face?"

"My wife just died," replies the horse.

mraynrand
02-01-2016, 11:06 AM
A horse walks into a bar and asks for a drink. The bartender asks, "Why the long face?"

Is that tasteless joke #2?

woodbuck27
02-02-2016, 01:48 PM
I don't think you understand what entitlement is, or math.

Ohh No! The heeds...the needs of this fine gentleman ! So much work there and yet I maintain faith.

Your filing skills might need a boost too SkinBasket.

SkinBasket
02-02-2016, 02:07 PM
For fuck's sake, if you're going to butt into my alone time with nutz, please use words in an order that makes a comprehensible thought.

woodbuck27
02-02-2016, 02:14 PM
For fuck's sake, if you're going to butt into my alone time with nutz, please use words in an order that makes a comprehensible thought.

Get a copy of Jack and Jill.

Start all over.

SkinBasket
02-02-2016, 02:18 PM
Get a copy of Jack and Jill.

Start all over.

http://vintage-erotica.net/uploads/posts/2010-12/1292543224_jack-n-jill-1979.jpg
I have a copy. What's your point, as it regards the "heeds," "needs," or "filing" you were blabbering about?

Deputy Nutz
02-02-2016, 05:22 PM
Hey Skin,

How is the weather?

SkinBasket
02-03-2016, 07:06 AM
Hey Skin,

How is the weather?

50s, 60s. Going into 40s and 50s this week. It rained last night.

Deputy Nutz
02-03-2016, 07:16 AM
WE just missed the really big snow storm. It stayed in the high to mid thirties last night.

Deputy Nutz
02-03-2016, 07:17 AM
Skin, if you are not too drunk to remember, what is the weather/temp at the end of March? I might come and visit if the fishing is decent. Turkey hunting season?

SkinBasket
02-03-2016, 08:49 AM
Turkey starts halfway through April. It's usually 50-70 at the end of March. The crappie will be biting end of Feb, and bass mid to late march.

SkinBasket
02-03-2016, 08:51 AM
Accuweather says it will be 60.

mraynrand
02-03-2016, 08:53 AM
50s, 60s. Going into 40s and 50s this week. It rained last night.

wrong thread

woodbuck27
02-03-2016, 09:04 AM
wrong thread
https://t1.ftcdn.net/jpg/00/89/19/52/500_F_89195240_A0lmuF58eP5qzLUryghauwy9SGZ480I9.jp g
Filing skills !

mraynrand
02-03-2016, 09:08 AM
Filing skills !

wrong thread

SkinBasket
02-03-2016, 09:44 AM
Woody likes bad little boys.