PDA

View Full Version : School of Jennings

Brando19
11-08-2008, 09:24 AM
http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80c4a034

Cool video.

]{ilr]3
11-08-2008, 10:51 AM
Wow, Jennings must be feeling pretty confident about our offense to be calling out the Vikings Secondary like that! 8-)

I think thats a good thing, but Damn! :lol:

I love him shitting on Sharper like that, the trouble is our Secondary has had some of the same issues this year. They have had a lot of INT's but should have had more if they werent in each others way. I dont think its so much like Sharper who only cares about his stats, they just need to work together more.

This should be an exciting game!

Mazzin
11-08-2008, 10:56 AM
His, sexy ass could DEFF be a "sports analysist" like M. Strahan, M. Faulk, Shannon Sharpe ect.

Gunakor
11-08-2008, 11:04 AM
{ilr]3]Wow, Jennings must be feeling pretty confident about our offense to be calling out the Vikings Secondary like that! 8-)

I love him shitting on Sharper like that, the trouble is our Secondary has had some of the same issues this year. They have had a lot of INT's but should have had more if they werent in each others way. I dont think its so much like Sharper who only cares about his stats, they just need to work together more.

You are basing your summary of our secondary on the last game, not the entire season. I'll give you against the Titans we ended up dropping alot of INT's that should have been made. But for the season, we've been pretty solid in that respect. One bad game is not a permanent shit stain on the whole season up to this point. Our defensive backfield is one of the most solid defensive backfields in the entire league.

]{ilr]3
11-08-2008, 11:05 AM
{ilr]3]Wow, Jennings must be feeling pretty confident about our offense to be calling out the Vikings Secondary like that! 8-)

You are basing your summary of our secondary on the last game, not the entire season. I'll give you against the Titans we ended up dropping alot of INT's that should have been made. But for the season, we've been pretty solid in that respect. One bad game is not a permanent shit stain on the whole season up to this point. Our defensive backfield is one of the most solid defensive backfields in the entire league.

I dont remember what games they were in but it seems like they had incidents like that in atleast two other games besides the Titans game. BTW, I have been pretty excited about our secondary and I wasnt shitting on them, just Darren Sharper ;)

MJZiggy
11-08-2008, 11:15 AM
These are the times I miss having Najeh Davenport around. Can we sign him to one of those one-day contracts?

The Shadow
11-08-2008, 02:11 PM
These are the times I miss having Najeh Davenport around. Can we sign him to one of those one-day contracts?

He's probably down in the dumps right now.

MJZiggy
11-08-2008, 03:14 PM
Perhaps hiding in a closet somewhere?

Pacopete4
11-09-2008, 04:28 PM
maybe Jennings should shut his fuckin yapper and actually play some football... 2 weeks in a row... WHEEEEEERREEEE AAAARRRREEEE YOOOOOOOOUUUUU!!!!>>>?????