PDA

View Full Version : First snow

GrnBay007
11-08-2008, 05:23 PM
We had our first snowfall yesterday. :( They predicted an inch but it ended up just being flurries all day.

That's the weird thing about the Midwest, not even a week ago it was 75 degrees. Bipolar weather. :P

red
11-08-2008, 05:34 PM
doesn't it just suck?

we had flurries today too, but it wasn't our first for the year. two weeks ago it snowed for a whole day, but nothing stuck to the ground

Jimx29
11-08-2008, 05:38 PM
I just read that thursday overnight in colorado there was some areas that got 48" :|

GrnBay007
11-08-2008, 05:42 PM
I just read that thursday overnight in colorado there was some areas that got 48" :|

:shock: Holy Shitsky!

Fosco33
11-08-2008, 05:53 PM
It's been 80+ and sunny, clear in Los Angeles. :P

I was actually saying it was 'hot' today and have the A/C working for baby girl.

GrnBay007
11-08-2008, 08:01 PM

I was actually saying it was 'hot' today and have the A/C working for baby girl.

LOL rub it in Brat!! :P :wink:

texaspackerbacker
11-08-2008, 08:07 PM
doesn't it just suck?

we had flurries today too, but it wasn't our first for the year. two weeks ago it snowed for a whole day, but nothing stuck to the ground

And yet, you libs whine about global warming.

It was 78 and sunny here today. I got three sets of tennis in before the Badgers game. There's a cold front coming through Monday morning. It's only supposed to be about 64 for a high. No problem. I'll still be golfing.

As of last week, I did have to stop swimming, though. I've got to get one of those enclosure things for my pool.

bobblehead
11-09-2008, 01:51 AM
doesn't it just suck?

And yet, you libs whine about global warming.

It was 78 and sunny here today. I got three sets of tennis in before the Badgers game. There's a cold front coming through Monday morning. It's only supposed to be about 64 for a high. No problem. I'll still be golfing.

As of last week, I did have to stop swimming, though. I've got to get one of those enclosure things for my pool.

global warming...anyone besides me read the local vegas paper which ran the AP story about alaskan iceburgs gaining thickness and size for the first time in several years?

MadScientist
11-09-2008, 01:41 PM

Liar! there's no such thing as a clear day in LA. It's always smoggy.

Still, I wish Indian Summer would last till spring.