PDA

View Full Version : Is it time?

Pacopete4
11-09-2008, 03:31 PM
for the Matt Flynn or Brian Brohm era to being in Green Bay?

Cheesehead Craig
11-09-2008, 03:32 PM
:roll:

Joemailman
No. Might be time to sit Chad Clifton though.

Pacopete4

your answer is no then?

mission
11-09-2008, 03:33 PM
Yeah because then we would have won today.

I also know nothing about football.

And like boys.

Pacopete4
No. Might be time to sit Chad Clifton though.

i literally laughed aloud when i saw him completely whiff on Allen on one play so pathetic

mission

your answer is no then?

My answer is yes. ^^^

Freak Out
11-09-2008, 03:34 PM
It's time for you to go away.

Although Rodgers is a dead man walking if M3 doesn't learn to call a game and the O line gets some sack.

Cheesehead Craig
11-09-2008, 03:34 PM

your answer is no then?
That would be correct. Your statement is so laughable that I felt that was the only proper response. Troll.

Pacopete4
11-09-2008, 03:35 PM

your answer is no then?
That would be correct. Your statement is so laughable that I felt that was the only proper response. Troll.

no reason to start stuff.. I was asking a serious question.. I haven't seen a winner outta Rodgers and not sure I ever will... so we drafted 2 quality qb's, why cant it be discussed? every other team can...

PackerTimer
11-09-2008, 03:37 PM

your answer is no then?

no reason to start stuff.. I was asking a serious question.. I haven't seen a winner outta Rodgers and not sure I ever will... so we drafted 2 quality qb's, why cant it be discussed? every other team can...

Seriously can he be banned?

You weren't asking a serious question. You were being a troll, a stupide annoying troll.

Cheesehead Craig
11-09-2008, 03:39 PM

your answer is no then?

Sorry Troll but you start this fairly regularly. We're not losing games because of our QB like how MN was. We're losing thanks to shitty run defense and shitty OL play. Back to the Jets forum with you Troll.

wist43
11-09-2008, 03:39 PM
Time to scrap the mighty-midget offense...

and the "Ole" defense...

but, let's face it... that aint happenin till at least 2011. They can hang in there around 8-8 to 10-6, but no chance of any Lombardi Trophies...

Settling in for a stale few years... the draft will be fun every year though - with 12 new guys every year. And we will always be able to claim we're the youngest team in the league :D

MJZiggy
11-09-2008, 03:40 PM

So they can be pummeled by the Queen D-line? Or do Colledge and Clifton's drive stopping penalties not apply when rookies are under center?

Pacopete4
11-09-2008, 03:41 PM

So they can be pummeled by the Queen D-line? Or do Colledge and Clifton's drive stopping penalties not apply when rookies are under center?

they might be able to get the ball out quicker? I dont know, thats why we're here.. to discuss

Bretsky
11-09-2008, 03:42 PM
The manlove for Favre distorts your perception of AROD to unthinkable levels

AROD is having a decent season. Nobody in their right mind would ponder replacing him with Flynn or Brohm.

The OL was horrible today

That being said I think AROD played poorly as well when he did have time

Badgerinmaine
11-09-2008, 03:42 PM
Okay, I'll take the question seriously.
My answer is no. Correction: hell, no.
You may now return to your regular programming.

channtheman
11-09-2008, 03:43 PM
Yes the oline sucks and yes the play calling is worse. But there were some plays where Rodgers just looked like absolute crap. One I can recall is we actually ran a play action with everyone lined up in a goal line formation (one that we normally run out of) and Rodgers froze in his tracks and got sacked. It was embarrassing watching Rodgers today to say the least. However, to even think that this means we should start Brohm or Flynn is just insane and I hope you're being sarcastic with this topic because if not, then I just don't know what to say to you.

PackerTimer
11-09-2008, 03:43 PM

and the "Ole" defense...

but, let's face it... that aint happenin till at least 2011. They can hang in there around 8-8 to 10-6, but no chance of any Lombardi Trophies...

Settling in for a stale few years... the draft will be fun every year though - with 12 new guys every year. And we will always be able to claim we're the youngest team in the league :D

Wist you old negative Nancy, I actually agree with you. The Packers are very good at the skill positions. They have good receivers, a good QB, a good RB, and a good secondary. But the offensive and defensive lines are substandard and they won't win anything that matters until they improve in the trenches. The really bad thing is, they have a lot of positions to improve on those lines. It's not just one or two guys, they need improvements all over the place on the lines. Only Kampman and Pickett have been worth a damn all year.

cpk1994
11-09-2008, 03:47 PM

your answer is no then?

:bs2: :bs2: :bs2: :bs2: :bs2: :bs2: :bs2: :bs2:

and

:trll:

Pacopete4
11-09-2008, 03:49 PM

your answer is no then?

and

can u please grow up? we already know this stuff doesnt fly around here... discuss it if u want, or dont.. but grow up please

I really think Brohm and Flynn have a lot of talent.. maybe its time to see it

wist43
11-09-2008, 03:50 PM

and the "Ole" defense...

Wist you old negative Nancy, I actually agree with you. The Packers are very good at the skill positions. They have good receivers, a good QB, a good RB, and a good secondary. But the offensive and defensive lines are substandard and they won't win anything that matters until they improve in the trenches. The really bad thing is, they have a lot of positions to improve on those lines. It's not just one or two guys, they need improvements all over the place on the lines. Only Kampman and Pickett have been worth a damn all year.

What's Nancy got to do with it??? :lol:

cpk1994
11-09-2008, 03:51 PM

your answer is no then?

and

can u please grow up? we already know this stuff doesnt fly around here... discuss it if u want, or dont.. but grow up please

I really think Brohm and Flynn have a lot of talent.. maybe its time to see itHave you read this thread troll? This isn't serious discussion. You are clearly baiting. Everyone is calling you out on this one. SO I guess the growing up needs to apply to you.

esoxx
11-09-2008, 03:52 PM
The serious answer to your "serious" question is no.

They just committed a Brink's truck to him and he's the man. He's taking some typical first season lumps now and hopefully learns and grows from them. He's not the first or last QB to struggle in Humpty Dome, especially given it was his first start there.

cpk1994
11-09-2008, 03:53 PM

They just committed a Brink's truck to him and he's the man. He's taking some typical first season lumps now and hopefully learns and grows from them. He's not the first or last QB to struggle in Humpty Dome, especially given it was his first start there.I agree Also remember, it took Favre 8 times before he won at the Metrodome.

Pacopete4
11-09-2008, 04:02 PM

They just committed a Brink's truck to him and he's the man. He's taking some typical first season lumps now and hopefully learns and grows from them. He's not the first or last QB to struggle in Humpty Dome, especially given it was his first start there.I agree Also remember, it took Favre 8 times before he won at the Metrodome.

there is a Favre thread if u need to discuss him..

BallHawk
11-09-2008, 04:03 PM

It's a comparison to two younger QBs in the NFC North.

Nice try at reverse trolling. You fail.

cpk1994
11-09-2008, 04:17 PM

Nice try at reverse trolling. You fail.I hope you weren't talking to me. I jsut pointed out that Favre struggled for years before he succeeded at the Metrodome and that it is dumb to bag on Rodgers for one bad performance. If you are talking to Paco, he can't be reverse trolling becuase he set this up as a troll thread from the start.

Pacopete4
11-09-2008, 04:18 PM

Nice try at reverse trolling. You fail.I hope you weren't talking to me. I jsut pointed out that Favre struggled for years before he succeeded at the Metrodome and that it is dumb to bag on Rodgers for one bad performance. If you are talking to Paco, he can't be reverse trolling becuase he set this up as a troll thread from the start.

why can every other team talk about their backup QB's but not the Packers? Is Arod immune to this?...

MOBB DEEP
11-09-2008, 04:21 PM

Nice try at reverse trolling. You fail.

lol

aaron is fine

cpk1994
11-09-2008, 04:21 PM

why can every other team talk about their backup QB's but not the Packers? Is Arod immune to this?...Sure you can, but this is an ovivous trolling attempt. Everyone is calling you out on this one. You are either blind or ignorant not to see it.

Pacopete4
11-09-2008, 04:22 PM

why can every other team talk about their backup QB's but not the Packers? Is Arod immune to this?...Sure you can, but this is an ovivous trolling attempt. Everyone is calling you out on this one. You are either blind or ignorant not to see it.

why cant I be serious that I wanna see Brohm or Flynn in there? It cant hurt, we need points and Arod hasnt done that... so I wanna see if we drafted anything special... nothing wrong with that CPK, nothing wrong with it at all...

ND72
11-09-2008, 04:24 PM

seroiusly? this kind of crap is why I tend to now stay away from any message boards. Today was Aaron Rodgers fault? OF COURSE it was...cause he's the one who called the plays....and he was the one blocking for himself?

stupid, & a true waste of our time.

Pacopete4
11-09-2008, 04:25 PM

seroiusly? this kind of crap is why I tend to now stay away from any message boards. Today was Aaron Rodgers fault? OF COURSE it was...cause he's the one who called the plays....and he was the one blocking for himself?

ya, and AJ Hawk sucks...

ND72
11-09-2008, 04:30 PM

ya, and AJ Hawk sucks...

good come back. gonna make fun of my mommy now?

Pacopete4
11-09-2008, 04:31 PM

ya, and AJ Hawk sucks...

no.. AJ Hawk really does suck.. that was it

ND72
11-09-2008, 04:32 PM

ya, and AJ Hawk sucks...

either way, you're still a cool guy, let me write down all the reasons you're cool.

And there you go.

Pacopete4
11-09-2008, 04:33 PM

ya, and AJ Hawk sucks...

either way, you're still a cool guy, let me write down all the reasons you're cool.

And there you go.

damnit.. you burned me! :smk:

cpk1994
11-09-2008, 04:35 PM

And there you go.Lets be fair. The actual reason are.....

I've got nothing.

Pacopete4
11-09-2008, 04:41 PM

And there you go.Lets be fair. The actual reason are.....

I've got nothing.

ohhhh stop.. hehehehe i cant take it! haha

Partial
11-09-2008, 04:41 PM
The manlove for Favre distorts your perception of AROD to unthinkable levels

AROD is having a decent season. Nobody in their right mind would ponder replacing him with Flynn or Brohm.

The OL was horrible today

That being said I think AROD played poorly as well when he did have time

Decent is a fair assessment. 4 out of the 9 games have been on the poor side. Little offensive production, multiple interceptions, etc.

Decent quarterbacking isn't going to get our team far with an average running game.

Rastak
11-09-2008, 04:46 PM

Are you nuts?

MJZiggy
11-09-2008, 04:47 PM

Are you nuts?

No, just incredibly stupid.

BallHawk
11-09-2008, 04:47 PM

Are you nuts?

Not nuts. Just delusional.

cpk1994
11-09-2008, 04:50 PM

Are you nuts?

Not nuts. Just delusional.You're being kind.

th87
11-09-2008, 05:23 PM

How you got into any college is one of life's great mysteries.

Tank was kicked out for less.