PDA

View Full Version : Where did the QB sneak go?

Pacopete4
11-09-2008, 04:44 PM
that seemed to be a great play for Rodgers earlier in the season... did his shoulder get in the way of it being called?

Rastak
11-09-2008, 04:45 PM
Vikes should have done that too on that 4th and 1. Actually, they shouldn't have gone for it.

Pacopete4
11-09-2008, 04:46 PM
Vikes should have done that too on that 4th and 1. Actually, they shouldn't have gone for it.

it made Peterson look like a real douche bag... he was bitching at Chilly, then they challenge the spot and he fumbles haha.. i enjoyed it much

channtheman
11-09-2008, 05:49 PM
that seemed to be a great play for Rodgers earlier in the season... did his shoulder get in the way of it being called?

I don't think it really went anywhere. I don't recall a time where it would have been useful in this game either. Is there a reason you ask? (as in is there a play you think we should have ran it on?)

Pacopete4
11-09-2008, 05:50 PM

I don't think it really went anywhere. I don't recall a time where it would have been useful in this game either. Is there a reason you ask? (as in is there a play you think we should have ran it on?)

well he didnt contribute to the offense much and I thought QB sneak was his best play so far this year.. so I thought he could done it a couple times and got some positive yards a few times

channtheman
11-09-2008, 05:59 PM

well he didnt contribute to the offense much and I thought QB sneak was his best play so far this year.. so I thought he could done it a couple times and got some positive yards a few times

Why do you have to make a topic like this then? That doesn't even make sense to run a QB sneak on any of the situations we were in today. I give you the benefit of the doubt on many topics you make but then it becomes obvious it was just to troll or be stupid or whatever. There is a reason that most of the people on this board immediately call your topics out as trolling, and it is usually because they are.

Pacopete4
11-09-2008, 06:01 PM

Why do you have to make a topic like this then? That doesn't even make sense to run a QB sneak on any of the situations we were in today. I give you the benefit of the doubt on many topics you make but then it becomes obvious it was just to troll or be stupid or whatever. There is a reason that most of the people on this board immediately call your topics out as trolling, and it is usually because they are.

but the QB sneak has worked this year.. 3 step drops havent.. why not go with what works?

channtheman
11-09-2008, 06:07 PM

but the QB sneak has worked this year.. 3 step drops havent.. why not go with what works?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gunakor
11-09-2008, 06:52 PM

Because the QB sneak is meant to gain one yard. It is the easiest way to gain that one yard, but is a pretty useless playcall when you need 2 or more yards. I thought you said in this or another thread that you are a coach...

Pacopete4
11-09-2008, 06:54 PM

Because the QB sneak is meant to gain one yard. It is the easiest way to gain that one yard, but is a pretty useless playcall when you need 2 or more yards. I thought you said in this or another thread that you are a coach...

it gets ur 1 yard most times when they are suspecting it!... how bout when they're not? Part of being a coach is being unpredictable... next...

Gunakor
11-09-2008, 07:01 PM

it gets ur 1 yard most times when they are suspecting it!... how bout when they're not? Part of being a coach is being unpredictable... next...

Yes it is, but this isn't just being unpredictable. It's plain stupid. This isn't high school dude. You don't QB sneak in the NFL on first and 10. Christ man...

Pacopete4
11-09-2008, 07:02 PM

Yes it is, but this isn't just being unpredictable. It's plain stupid. This isn't high school dude. You don't QB sneak in the NFL on first and 10. Christ man...

you also dont run the Wild Cat formation and have it work either....

packers11
11-09-2008, 07:04 PM
Paco what the fk are you smoking... We have Aaron Rodgers not Michael Vick... The QB sneak should NEVER be called unless its for a yard or less...

Pacopete4
11-09-2008, 07:06 PM
Paco what the fk are you smoking... We have Aaron Rodgers not Michael Vick... The QB sneak should NEVER be called unless its for a yard or less...

oh :oops:

haha

BF4MVP
11-10-2008, 09:52 AM
I don't recall a third- or fourth-and-less-than-one where the QB sneak would have been effective..You don't call a QB sneak on third-and-long and and hope that Rodgers can bust through the line into the secondary and pick up a first down..It doesn't work, even if they're "not expecting it"..

Cheesehead Craig
11-10-2008, 10:01 AM
Run a QB sneak more often with an injured QB? Laughable.