PDA

View Full Version : McCarthy's lack of leadership

CaliforniaCheez
11-09-2008, 05:14 PM
The Packers were not motivated today.

They looked very crappy.

How do you not have the team motivated and ready for the lowly vikings?

Rodgers and the offense hasn't produced much, 2 TD's in the last 10 quarters including an easy 4 against a lousy vikling team.

Ted Thompson ought to fine every member of the Packer's orgnization a week's pay for incompetence and lack of motivation. The board ought to dock Thompson a week's pay too.

It may not happen in this PC America but I might be tempted to lock McCarthy in a room with a Luger. Instead Ted might just fire McCarthy.

Some players deserve a good flogging!!

It would be one hell of a week of practice if I was head coach for a week!!

There are no excuses for letting the viklings have more points on the scoreboard.

This effort deserves a big slap down of some very lousy players.

It was an embarrassing lack of effort. I can see at least 2 OT's drafted next season and 3 DT's.

Ted has to cut a couple of players this week including the crappy punter and let everyone of these incompetent prideless damn players better become professional soon.

There had better be some very big protests by fans at 1265 Lombardi Avenue tomorrow.

Pacopete4
11-09-2008, 05:15 PM
http://www.packerrats.com/ratchat/viewtopic.php?t=15052

BallHawk
11-09-2008, 05:17 PM
If there's one thing I don't worry about with McCarthy, it's leadership.

His ability to lead a team and make them play as a team is what makes him the great coach he is.

That being said, his playcalling still leaves much to be desired.

cpk1994
11-09-2008, 05:18 PM

They looked very crappy.

Rodgers and the offense hasn't produced much, 2 TD's in the last 10 quarters including an easy 4 against a lousy vikling team.

Ted Thompson ought to fine every member of the Packer's orgnization a week's pay for incompetence and lack of motivation. The board ought to dock Thompson a week's pay too.

It may not happen in this PC America but I might be tempted to lock McCarthy in a room with a Luger. Instead Ted might just fire McCarthy.

There are no excuses for letting the viklings have more points on the scoreboard.

It was an embarrassing lack of effort. I can see at least 2 OT's drafted next season and 3 DT's.

Ted has to cut a couple of players this week including the crappy punter and let everyone of these incompetent prideless damn players better become professional soon.

There had better be some very big protests by fans at 1265 Lombardi Avenue tomorrow.I take issue with theis "They were not motivated" crap. How do you know if they were not motivated. Were you in the locker room this week? Just becuase they played very peoorly doesn't automatically mean they weren't motivated.

As for the punter, I hate to tell TT I told him so, but I told him so. Karma is getting TT for releasing Ryan days before the opener.

Pacopete4
11-09-2008, 05:19 PM

They looked very crappy.

There had better be some very big protests by fans at 1265 Lombardi Avenue tomorrow.I take issue with theis "They were not motivated" crap. How do you know if they were not motivated. Were you in the locker room this week? Just becuase they played very peoorly doesn't automatically mean they weren't motivated.

As for the punter, I hate to tell TT I told him so, but I told him so. Karma is getting TT for releasing Ryan days before the opener.

but Ryan is doing even worse? so how is it Karma?

cpk1994
11-09-2008, 05:20 PM

His ability to lead a team and make them play as a team is what makes him the great coach he is.

That being said, his playcalling still leaves much to be desired.I do believe that the ton of penalties has greatly impacted McCarthy's calls. They continue to put the team in those predictable situations. IF they cut down on the penalties and the playcalling still looks this way then Ill be concerned about it.

CaliforniaCheez
11-09-2008, 05:27 PM

The offense had clearly quit in the 2nd quarter!!

I do believe that the ton of penalties has greatly impacted McCarthy's calls. They continue to put the team in those predictable situations. IF they cut down on the penalties and the playcalling still looks this way then Ill be concerned about it.

Penalties come from a lack of accountability, lack of leadership, and lack of discipline!!!!!! All are the resposibility of the head coach!!!

cpk1994
11-09-2008, 05:32 PM

The offense had clearly quit in the 2nd quarter!!

I do believe that the ton of penalties has greatly impacted McCarthy's calls. They continue to put the team in those predictable situations. IF they cut down on the penalties and the playcalling still looks this way then Ill be concerned about it.

Penalties come from a lack of accountability, lack of leadership, and lack of discipline!!!!!! All are the resposibility of the head coach!!!1.
Yes, but a coach can yell and scream and instruct in practiceuntil he is blue in the face. Once they are in the game, its on the players to execute.

2.They quit in the 2Q? Then how the hell did they end up with a game winning FG attempt? Assinine statement.

Rastak
11-09-2008, 05:38 PM

They looked very crappy.

There had better be some very big protests by fans at 1265 Lombardi Avenue tomorrow.

I try to be above gloating but for you I'll make an exception.

Lowly Vikings? Same record going in as your god like squad football guru who correctly predicted Clifton vs Allen....

oh wait....