PDA

View Full Version : Injuries?

Freak Out
11-09-2008, 05:55 PM
Injuries?

How bad was Samurai boy hurt? I thought I heard sprained knee?

Rastak
11-09-2008, 05:57 PM
Injuries?

How bad was Samurai boy hurt? I thought I heard sprained knee?

I was wondering the same thing. I was watching through the field glasses. He tried to run off but ended up kinda hopping. They taped it up with a bunch of ice and he was pretty much by himself on the bench the rest of the game.

Pacopete4
11-09-2008, 05:57 PM
out for the year

Brando19
11-09-2008, 05:58 PM
Jarrett Bush twisted his ankle.

Freak Out
out for the year

Fuck.

Brando19
out for the year

Sources?

Brando19
11-09-2008, 06:04 PM
out for the year

Your starting to lose all credibility around here, which sucks b/c I've always liked you.

Pacopete4
11-09-2008, 06:06 PM
out for the year

Your starting to lose all credibility around here, which sucks b/c I've always liked you.

oh come on! it was a joke... had he really been out for the year I woulda posted a link or something with it

BZnDallas
11-10-2008, 12:36 AM
out for the year

oh come on! it was a joke... had he really been out for the year I woulda posted a link or something with it

lol... this doesn't help your argument against your troll label given to you by a few on here... just a thought

Pacopete4
11-10-2008, 12:37 AM
out for the year

lol... this doesn't help your argument against your troll label given to you by a few on here... just a thought

ya.. I just dont care what people on the internet think of me haha... sorry but they just dont like to hear anything bad about their team.. the packers are perfect in every category to them and never can fuck up.. and thats just not the case as we are seeing this season...

BZnDallas
11-10-2008, 12:45 AM
out for the year

ya.. I just dont care what people on the internet think of me haha... sorry but they just dont like to hear anything bad about their team.. the packers are perfect in every category to them and never can fuck up.. and thats just not the case as we are seeing this season...

haha... you don't have to apologize to me... i wouldn't say people think they are perfect in every category, but going over the top in one direction or the other doesn't make for great conversation (which if i'm correct is what you were looking for in some of your created threads)... and always (mostly maybe?) being a gloomy gus, what does that help, unless you (or whoever) are trying to start arguments... which goes against you wanting good conversation... just one mans opinion

BZnDallas
11-10-2008, 12:48 AM
i'll read it b/c its entertaining... but sometimes i really wonder if you believe in what you type or if you are trying to get under the skin of some posters on purpose... doesn't bother me, but you have made me laugh at some of your view points (arguments)...

Partial
11-10-2008, 12:52 AM
For whats its worth, I was watching the fox 6 blitz and they showed Barnett being carted somewhere about 45 minutes after the game in street clothes. Don't know if he was going home or to the trainer or ???

Pacopete4
11-10-2008, 12:55 AM
i'll read it b/c its entertaining... but sometimes i really wonder if you believe in what you type or if you are trying to get under the skin of some posters on purpose... doesn't bother me, but you have made me laugh at some of your view points (arguments)...

i like u.. u get me! haha to be perfectly honest, I come here for a good time.. most the stuff I just laugh at... the people who get their panties in a bunch a good time.. there was a day where I was in class and someone called me a retard and I made a big deal about calling people retards, like i really gave a shit.. that was a fun day

but sometimes I do give actual opinions, its probably just hard when I fuck around a lot haha

like, I really think Arod is talented.. I'm just not sure he's a winner

I dont see that as a problem but people would call me a troll here for not sharing the opinion they have that he is a god already...

cpk1994
11-10-2008, 05:17 AM

i like u.. u get me! haha to be perfectly honest, I come here for a good time.. most the stuff I just laugh at... the people who get their panties in a bunch a good time.. there was a day where I was in class and someone called me a retard and I made a big deal about calling people retards, like i really gave a shit.. that was a fun day

but sometimes I do give actual opinions, its probably just hard when I fuck around a lot haha

I dont see that as a problem but people would call me a troll here for not sharing the opinion they have that he is a god already...Proof that Pete is indeed a troll!

Pacopete4
11-10-2008, 06:51 AM

I dont see that as a problem but people would call me a troll here for not sharing the opinion they have that he is a god already...Proof that Pete is indeed a troll!

nope, just a guy that loves to piss off douche bags like u who get upset over something someone says on a computer

SkinBasket
11-10-2008, 07:21 AM
nope, just a guy that loves to piss off douche bags like u who get upset over something someone says on a computer

Which is actually more pathetic.

Pacopete4
11-10-2008, 07:35 AM

Which is actually more pathetic. oh just go back to posting about balls and cocks... ur good at that haha... jk skin, its usually a decent read