PDA

View Full Version : Credit to were it is due...

packers11
11-09-2008, 06:30 PM
Nick Collins and Charles Woodson...

When in doubt, they will find a way to get the ball back in the packers hands... I fkin love them this season...

5 ints each... 3 returned to house by Collins... 2 by Woodson...

Every week you can look forward to one of them getting a INT... They are the playmakers of this defense!!!

Pacopete4
11-09-2008, 06:31 PM

When in doubt, they will find a way to get the ball back in the packers hands... I fkin love them this season...

Every week you can look forward to one of them getting a INT... They are the playmakers of this defense!!!

whoa, whoa, whoa!... dont leave out Tramon!... he's been very good as well

Rastak
11-09-2008, 06:32 PM

I thought you were going to say Jared Allen and Adrian Peterson.

j/k

Big plays for Green Bay for sure. They have a damn fine secondary.

MJZiggy
11-09-2008, 06:34 PM
Now all we need is an offense to go with them.

CaliforniaCheez
11-09-2008, 06:39 PM
Brett Favre has the Jets tied for first place in their division.

The draft pick the Packers will receive as already turned into a third round pick and now has a good chance of becoming a second round pick.

Brando19
11-09-2008, 06:51 PM

The draft pick the Packers will receive as already turned into a third round pick and now has a good chance of becoming a second round pick.

Favre only had 1 TD today....Thomas Jones won them the game today.

Pacopete4
11-09-2008, 06:52 PM

what does that have to do with us getting draft picks?

MOBB DEEP
11-09-2008, 07:03 PM

team game

Ballboy
11-09-2008, 07:08 PM
Was anyone else screaming on the first series when Tramon was obviously interferred with by Rice only to have the next play a TD thrown on.

DonHutson
11-09-2008, 07:21 PM
Now all we need is an offense to go with them.

And someone to stop the run.

Gunakor
11-09-2008, 07:24 PM
Was anyone else screaming on the first series when Tramon was obviously interferred with by Rice only to have the next play a TD thrown on.

Be sure to turn into NFL network when they apologize for all the bad calls. It seemed like a weekly ritual last season for us Packer fans, so it's nothing new.

bobblehead
11-09-2008, 08:05 PM

Be sure to turn into NFL network when they apologize for all the bad calls. It seemed like a weekly ritual last season for us Packer fans, so it's nothing new.

I'm still bitter about the holding call on college when it looked like we were about to put them away. Even the announcers said it looked like a good block....he was singlehandedly engaged and cut his man to the ground...textbook. Instead of 1st and 10 inside minnys 20 we get 1st and 20 outside of minnys 40....game changing call.