PDA

View Full Version : SkinBasket's Sausage and MeatBalls Awards Week 10

SkinBasket
11-10-2008, 07:05 AM
What the fuck?

Balls: The defensive backs minus Atari Bigby, who managed to completely destroy any confidence I had built in him that he will ever be anything other than a slow plodding dope with dreads with a reputation much larger than the reality. But enough about one of the cocks. Woodson, Collins, and Williams continued their feeding frenzy, this week on the hapless old codger named Gus, who has no business throwing the ball more than 6 yards down field. Even Harris managed not to fuck up more than once. Big ol' balls all around. So many balls it makes one wonder how we could lose this game...

Cocks: Everyone else. Everyone. coaches, players, equipment managers, Aaron Rodger's slow moving brain, the officiating, and all the Vikings except Adrian Peterson and his goofy ass crack baby eyes. Speaking of which, is taking your helmet off on the field of play not a 15 yard penalty anymore? Or are you exempt if you're wearing a fucking condom on your head? Anyway. Massive system-wide critical cock failure. There was so much tube steak in the Metrodome, you would have thought someone had rounded up all the homosexuals in Minnesota for the Queer convention.

Special Sauce Award: Nick Barnett for being such a pussy. The Viking who had his leg torn in two did less flopping around than he did. Magically, he looked much improved on the sideline.

Pacopete4
11-10-2008, 07:45 AM
u cant put grant as a dick.. avg over 5 yds a carry, not his fault his coaches are idiots

Rastak
11-10-2008, 07:54 AM
Speaking of which, is taking your helmet off on the field of play not a 15 yard penalty anymore?

I guess not, I saw it twice last weekend (I forget the game) and was wondering why there was no call. Must of been a point of "de-emphasis" this year.

There was so much tube steak in the Metrodome, you would have thought someone had rounded up all the homosexuals in Minnesota for the Queer convention.

No kidding, and once the Packers took the lead they kept screeming "Go Pack Go' until Peterson snatched the lead back. Then they were quiet again.

SkinBasket
11-10-2008, 08:27 AM
u cant put grant as a dick.. avg over 5 yds a carry, not his fault his coaches are idiots

He still runs into whoever he can instead of around them. And yes, the play calling was worse than his actual performance. So he's a little cock and McCarthy was a huge dysfunctional cock. And I'm not talking about that crazy wall-eye thing.

red
11-10-2008, 04:12 PM
wait, whats good and whats bad?

SkinBasket
11-10-2008, 04:45 PM

You don't want the special sauce.

channtheman
11-10-2008, 05:05 PM

Balls are good. What football player DOESN'T want to be known for having big manly balls? Our D Backs like C. Wood, T. Will, and Collins all have HUGE balls. Harris has lost some of his though.

As for the Cock, no one wants to be a big cock. That just means you suck. McCarthy is the cock and subsequently lacks the balls that you want. This has become increasingly more apparent as the season has worn on.

And the special sauce is like getting it in the face. Who wants that?

red
11-10-2008, 06:57 PM
thats not what bullettooth tony says

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s376ZbPG-OM

The Gunshooter
11-10-2008, 07:28 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLnmvseCseI

Harlan Huckleby
11-10-2008, 07:30 PM
Special Sauce Award: Nick Barnett for being such a pussy. The Viking who had his leg torn in two did less flopping around than he did. Magically, he looked much improved on the sideline.

wow

Rastak
11-10-2008, 07:32 PM

wow

The dude said he went to cut and felt bad things happen in his knee.

Word is it's a complete acl tear.

While not as bad as Gordon having his foot torn off, it's bad.

red
11-10-2008, 07:57 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLnmvseCseI

guys cocky as hell

but i guess you can be when you can back it up like that

wow

Guiness
11-10-2008, 08:27 PM
I think a couple of posters here who've had ACL tears will chime in that Barnett was well within his rights to scream like a stuck pig! :shock:

SkinBasket
11-10-2008, 08:51 PM

wow

Oh for fuck's sake, I wrote it before the injury update you fucking bum fucker. I stand by my award however. Man up or stop all that fucking samurai shit.