PDA

View Full Version : Go Jets

AV David
11-10-2008, 08:55 AM
Did anyone notice the Jets are tied for the lead in their Division at 6-3? As things stand, they also qualify as a wild card. They have a doable schedule the rest of the way. If they go 4-3 the rest of the way, they finish at 10-6.

Dare we hope for a 2nd rounder for #4?

BF4MVP
11-10-2008, 09:34 AM
I can't believe how easy their schedule is..It seems like every single week they're playing a different unbelieveably crappy team..St. Louis, Oakland, Kansas City, Cincinnati, etc..The playoffs are definitely a possibility..I don't know, though, they're not really that good..They've had the benefit of a tissue paper schedule thus far, but I'm not sure what the rest of the schedule looks like..I guess it depends..

packinpatland
11-10-2008, 09:46 AM
From here on out it gets a bit tougher for the Jets. First the 6-3 Pats and then the 9-0 Titans, Broncos don't look that bad either.
Packers on the other hand, the best of the worst teams they have to face are the Bears at 5-4

Partial
11-10-2008, 11:18 AM
I can't believe how easy their schedule is..It seems like every single week they're playing a different unbelieveably crappy team..St. Louis, Oakland, Kansas City, Cincinnati, etc..The playoffs are definitely a possibility..I don't know, though, they're not really that good..They've had the benefit of a tissue paper schedule thus far, but I'm not sure what the rest of the schedule looks like..I guess it depends..

I disagree. Buffalo, Miami and NE are all tough games.

RashanGary
11-10-2008, 11:24 AM
If we get a 2nd, that will have been a great trade.

PackerTimer
11-10-2008, 11:24 AM
Well at this point we could use every draft pick we can get to find somebody, anybody to play on the offensive and defensive lines.

LL2
11-10-2008, 12:44 PM
Hopefully we can get Rodgers some O-line help so he's not running his ass all over the place!

steve823
11-10-2008, 02:09 PM
Fuck. I bet 50 bucks with my dad that the pack would have a better record then the jets. 6-3 and we are 4-5...still possible. In 2 games it can be even.

Pacopete4
11-10-2008, 02:10 PM
Fuck. I bet 50 bucks with my dad that the pack would have a better record then the jets. 6-3 and we are 4-5...still possible. In 2 games it can be even.

ya it wont be... the packers are gonna win 6 games total

Willard
11-10-2008, 02:29 PM
Question from the "too lazy to look it up myself" file:
What draftpick can the Pack get from the Jets depending on Favre playing time, playoffs, Super Bowl?

I seem to recall the pick got better if Favre started more than 8 games. Is that right? Have we already hit a milestone? Whats next? Go JETS! Bring us some bacon!!

CaliforniaCheez
11-10-2008, 03:22 PM
Question from the "too lazy to look it up myself" file:
What draftpick can the Pack get from the Jets depending on Favre playing time, playoffs, Super Bowl?

I seem to recall the pick got better if Favre started more than 8 games. Is that right? Have we already hit a milestone? Whats next? Go JETS! Bring us some bacon!!

It began as a 4th round pick unless Brett played 50% of the snaps.

Since 9 games have been played it is likely the 50% of the snaps threshold has been met and the pick is now a 3rd rounder.

To become a second round pick not only do the Jets have to make the playoffs but there is a higher percentage of snaps required.

To become a first round picks the Jets must make the Super Bowl and Brett takes over 75% of the offensive snaps.

They would be 7-2 without that overtime loss to the Raiders.....

Right now the pick is around number 78 or 80.

The second pick would be around # 56

If the Jets make the Super Bowl and Favre has the snaps #31 or #32.

steve823
11-10-2008, 03:58 PM

ya it wont be... the packers are gonna win 6 games total

i wouldnt say 6 wins. more like 9