PDA

View Full Version : Who would you rather see on Sunday

packers11
11-11-2008, 02:20 PM
An immobile (because of his ankle) Kyle Orton trying to rush his injury into playing the game against the Packers.

Sexy Wrexy that throws more passes to the opposite team

Now, I know most people would probably want to see Rex, but with a high ankle sprain, especially if hes trying to rush it comming back, he could be very immobile and be a sitting duck in the pocket...

Thoughts?

hurleyfan
11-11-2008, 02:23 PM
I guess it doesn't really matter who the QB is. The Packers need to find a way to win this game.

Gunakor
11-11-2008, 02:23 PM
Orton, only because Grossman has had as much success against the Packers in his career as Orton has. I'd rather face the injured guy.

DonHutson
11-11-2008, 02:50 PM
I clicked Rex, but now I've changed my mind.

I don't want any excuses from Bear fans next week.

mraynrand
11-11-2008, 03:01 PM

Good luck. They hand these out a version of these at every home opener for the Bears' fans. The fans need to be prepared.

http://www.gagsandgoods.com/products_pictures/get-off-phone-excuse.gif

Bossman641
11-11-2008, 05:46 PM

I don't care about Bear fan excuses. I don't think they are feeling any sympathy for us because we lost Barnett. We need a win this week. I don't care if it comes against St. Mary's School of the Blind and Deaf.

Trust me, Rex gives us the best chance to beat the Bears this week. I've watched every Bear game this year because I have to go to sports bars. Orton has been surprisingly good. Grossman, on the other hand? :oops:

He misses wr's every which way. He was throwing it behind guys, sailing it over wr's heads on out routes. He is TERRIBLE and you can tell his confidence is shot.

One thing the Packers absolutely have to do this week is get out to a fast start. I am so sick of seeing the other team score first. Packers need to get up by 10+ so that Forte is taken out of the game and it all falls on Rex's shoulders. One other thing, we damn sure better see the TE's involved this week. Bear defense is very bad on passes in the middle of the field. Urlacher is nowhere near the player he was. MM better have the Packers running slants, ins, and crossing routes all day long.

Freak Out
11-11-2008, 06:27 PM
Whoever it is they better throw a boatload of picks.....our offense is going to need some help.

red
11-11-2008, 07:24 PM
it doesn't matter who their qb is

the vikings d made us look stupid last weekend. i'm scared the bears d is going to destroy us if we don't come out playing much better then we just did

and if we don't fix whats wrong on the line in the next 3 days, then it won't matter who their qb is. we will not score enough to win

Partial
11-12-2008, 12:11 AM
The Brett Favre saying of "he'll give you two" applies you Rex as well. He'll give us two interceptable balls. We've got to take advantage and grasp them firmly.

SnakeLH2006
11-12-2008, 01:14 AM
This poll may beat my AL Harris vs. D. Hall for most undisputed votes. Rex all the way. With our game-changing secondary (ok the only great thing we have going for our team) we dominate that fool. Orton would beat us. 8-)

mission
11-12-2008, 01:16 AM
17-0 on the vote huh?

I think Ill fuck it up and say Orton. This is Rex's last chance in Chicago.

Or something.

VegasPackFan
11-12-2008, 01:20 AM
It doesnt matter as long as we make the SOB that does start pay dearly for it. I want pain, and lots of it, inflicted on the Bears QB.

SCREW THE BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SnakeLH2006
11-12-2008, 01:51 AM
17-0 on the vote huh?

I think Ill fuck it up and say Orton. This is Rex's last chance in Chicago.

Or something.

:lol: :lol: Awesome though, Orton would maybe beat us, but you are giving Rex the nod? Takes a dick to know one, but Mission I give ya props, if Rexy wins you have all the nods next week. Good call. Esp. since I now own the only undefeated poll on PR. Thanks man again! :D But then again it's all moot cuz we'll be 4-6 and out the playoffs. FUCK YOU MISSION! LOL. :shock: :oops: :x :cry: :cry: