PDA

View Full Version : Vikes Pack replay on now!

Rastak
11-11-2008, 08:32 PM
High def.

MJZiggy
11-11-2008, 08:33 PM
And I want to go through that again why?

MadtownPacker
11-11-2008, 08:39 PM
Go to hell troll! :lol:

Rastak
11-11-2008, 08:43 PM
My last comment, Frerotte sure looked bad. Glad he's been better most other weeks.

Bretsky
11-11-2008, 09:16 PM
My last comment, Frerotte sure looked bad. Glad he's been better most other weeks.

well it's a good thing Vanilla Bob didn't sell out the run making us succeptible against the pass offense :lol:

channtheman
11-11-2008, 10:15 PM
I have that crap ass game on the DVR if I really want to watch it again. Not that I do.

digitaldean
11-11-2008, 10:38 PM

Frerotte, for the most part, tried his damndedst to get the game to the Packers.

Unfortunately, our offense, especially the O-Line was too accommodating. Might as well have had turnstiles on the line the way A-Rod was running for his life.

Spaulding
11-12-2008, 09:08 AM
The pain of sitting in my seat wondering if he made or missed that last field is too much to go through again. All I know is that it took maybe a second from when the miss occurred until 60% to 70% of the crowd erupted at Lambeau West to let me know he had missed.

Rastak, on a serious side note does it bother most loyal Viking fans that a good portion of the people attending aren't Vikings fans? I've never experienced that for any College or Pro game I've attended and just curious as personal I'd tend to think I'd take some offense on that and providing home field advantage.

Then again, what does it really matter when you have AP providing all that magic on the field. The cool Oklahoma 28 jerseys were in full force near where I was sitting - much better than the purple NFL ones :)

Rastak
11-12-2008, 09:21 AM
The pain of sitting in my seat wondering if he made or missed that last field is too much to go through again. All I know is that it took maybe a second from when the miss occurred until 60% to 70% of the crowd erupted at Lambeau West to let me know he had missed.

Rastak, on a serious side note does it bother most loyal Viking fans that a good portion of the people attending aren't Vikings fans? I've never experienced that for any College or Pro game I've attended and just curious as personal I'd tend to think I'd take some offense on that and providing home field advantage.

Then again, what does it really matter when you have AP providing all that magic on the field. The cool Oklahoma 28 jerseys were in full force near where I was sitting - much better than the purple NFL ones :)

Sure, somewhat, but that's the way it goes. It got loud when the Vikes were on offense only a couple of times after GB got the lead...otherwise it was really loud at the right times. Including the end of the game.

Spaulding
11-12-2008, 09:40 AM
Agreed, the Viking crowd did a nice job of keeping the cheering up even after the big INT TD return and punt return TD. Were especially loud on that final Viking TD drive.

Can't help but think that if an outside stadium is finally approved that it might not get rid of many of the posers in their designer clothes who likely don't cheer much anyways and replace them with fans that will be there regardless of weather and cheer until they are hoarse.

MOBB DEEP
11-12-2008, 10:09 AM
dayum, harris got TRUCKED by All Day

payback???