PDA

View Full Version : bradshaw's predictions * 10 interesting predictions...

gbgary
11-12-2008, 03:03 PM
take a look...

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/pgStory?contentId=8782408&MSNHPHMA#sport=NFL&photo=8780210

Badgerinmaine
11-12-2008, 03:22 PM
Interesting. A few points:
1. He predicts the Cardinals will host a playoff game. Well, all division winners get to host a playoff game, and it's hard to imagine they would blow the lead they have in the feeble NFC West. They have a four game lead on the three other teams, all of whom are 2-7. The Cards may well be the first team in the NFC to clinch a division title this year. This might be the first time, though, that they host a playoff game in Arizona.
2. I hope #7 is right about #4. :-)...especially the reconciliation part.
3. Why would Urban Meyer want to leave The Swamp to coach in the NFL?

Zool
11-12-2008, 03:29 PM
3. Why would Urban Meyer want to leave The Swamp to coach in the NFL?

This was my thought too. Money is the only real answer. The spread doesn't fly for very long in the NFL. He'd be Saban part 2.

Badgerinmaine
11-12-2008, 03:40 PM
The recent record of college coaches in the NFL is a disaster, too. Bobby Petrino, anyone?

channtheman
11-12-2008, 11:39 PM
The recent record of college coaches in the NFL is a disaster, too. Bobby Petrino, anyone?

Yeah college coaches don't seem to fair very well in the NFL. In college "great" coaches can hide behind good recruiting and having better players. In the NFL, everyone is pretty much even and it almost exclusively comes down to coaching.

BF4MVP
11-14-2008, 10:12 AM
2. I hope #7 is right about #4. :-)...especially the reconciliation part.

Me too 8-)

I agree with him about the Packers too, of course :D