PDA

View Full Version : Vote for most interesting non-Pack game this wknd.

Badgerinmaine
11-12-2008, 03:45 PM
However you define interesting, which game this weekend is the most interesting matchup to you?

Patler
11-12-2008, 03:49 PM
Are we in Chicago? Can I vote three different times on the same question but in different locations (threads)? :lol:

MOBB DEEP
11-12-2008, 04:10 PM
that game tomorrow is going to be off the chain, but me thinks dallas/skins. SO much talent on the field and they hate each other. spygate residuals is compelling but i think the PLAYERS in skins game have more desdain

plus got man crush on santana moss

KYPack
11-12-2008, 04:55 PM
There are some good gooduns' this week fer sure.

I voted Giants Ravens.

#1 Rush Defense against the #1 Rush Offense.

That's always a good match-up.

Badgerinmaine
11-12-2008, 08:47 PM
Are we in Chicago? Can I vote three different times on the same question but in different locations (threads)? :lol:

This is what I get when I try to post on cold medicine. At least I didn't drive. :alc:

Badgerinmaine
11-12-2008, 08:50 PM
that game tomorrow is going to be off the chain, but me thinks dallas/skins. SO much talent on the field and they hate each other. spygate residuals is compelling but i think the PLAYERS in skins game have more desdain

If the Cowboys hadn't been falling apart the past couple of weeks, I think I would have gone this way, too. So much tradition there. Growing up in the 1970s, though, I got so sick of both of them being on TV all the time that I still don't like either one.

Partial
11-12-2008, 09:20 PM
Titans Jax. Two hard nosed running teams. I think Jax beats 'em!

MadtownPacker
11-12-2008, 11:25 PM
The Jets game will be good beause it is for the division lead.

The viking game is the most important though. It will weigh on tie breakers since the Pack lost to them earlier this season.

If (when) the Packers beat chicago and mn lose who is the div leader?

packers11
11-12-2008, 11:26 PM
The Jets game will be good beause it is for the division lead.

The viking game is the most important though. It will weigh on tie breakers since the Pack lost to them earlier this season.

Packers...

MOBB DEEP
11-13-2008, 06:10 AM
tampa will rout queens imo

Pugger
11-13-2008, 06:25 AM
I voted for the queen/bucs game because of its importance to us. We all are Tampa fans this weekend. The Jet game is only interesting because of their starting QB. :wink:

gbgary
11-13-2008, 09:49 AM
wash/dal...i hope dallas' season gets flushed.

Badgerinmaine
11-13-2008, 04:25 PM

It would be the packers off the first three-way division tiebreaker:
Three or More Clubs

(Note: If two clubs remain tied after third or other clubs are eliminated during any step, tie breaker reverts to step 1 of the two-club format).

1. Head-to-head (best won-lost-tied percentage in games among the clubs).

In that scenario, Packers would be at .667, Bears at .500 and Vikings at .333. [/quote]

hurleyfan
11-13-2008, 06:13 PM
After the Pack v. Bears, I think the most interesting game will be G-Men & Ravens.

Two good ol' fashion "styled" teams going to slug it out! Plus where I live, about all I get is Giant & Jets coverage :cry:

BF4MVP
11-14-2008, 10:15 AM
I'm gonna vote "present" on this one... 8-)

I'll be studying for my biology test during the Non-Pack games..But I'm sure they'd all be more interesting than frying my brain with biology....

MOBB DEEP
11-15-2008, 02:31 PM
wash/dal...i hope dallas' season gets flushed.

2nd

packinpatland
11-15-2008, 06:12 PM
I'd say the Cowboy-Redskin game..........that is if Romo plays.

MOBB DEEP
11-15-2008, 07:30 PM
I'd say the Cowboy-Redskin game..........that is if Romo plays.

portis out and moss (my man crush) is hobbled

MOBB DEEP
11-15-2008, 07:31 PM
dp

CaliforniaCheez
11-16-2008, 03:34 AM
The one game that is so uninteresting that it did not make your list!!!

Rams at 49'ers.

No playoff positioning to worry about.

No star players.

Perhaps you are facinated by the rebuilding process and that is why the game is so interesting to you.

Iron Mike
11-16-2008, 09:31 AM
I'm gonna vote "present" on this one... 8-)

I'll be studying for my biology test during the Non-Pack games..But I'm sure they'd all be more interesting than frying my brain with biology....

I have a degree in Biology, so if you need some help, give me a shout-out. 8-)

Badgerinmaine
11-16-2008, 11:34 AM
The one game that is so uninteresting that it did not make your list!!!

Rams at 49'ers.

Oh, there are some matchups equally appealing that I left out, like the Panthers-Lions game that should be over by halftime. :P

gex
11-16-2008, 11:44 AM
Looks like the JETS vs Patriots is the winner, and man what a good game it was.
Dal vs Was should be a good game also, but it will need alot of fireworks to match up. Either way I'm all nestled in for the day with the snacks and soda so, let the games begin!!!