PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to the Jungle

Tony Oday
11-13-2008, 10:18 AM
Its time to go hunting for some bears this week folks! The Hawk is ready to swoop from a new nest and the AR roadshow is ready to blow the doors off!

This is not going to be even close. 35-10 and the defense again shows that it can score! I will predict it is AJ Hawk that gets a pick six.

Get excited this is a dog fight for the North!

HarveyWallbangers
11-13-2008, 11:14 AM
I like your enthusiasm for the big game.

Harlan Huckleby
11-13-2008, 11:17 AM
the Packers are playing the Bears, the Badgers playing Minnesota, should be a big football weekend in WI. But seems like a few losses have taken the air out of the balloons.

Damn, in the "good old days", people lost sleep over the Packer-Bears game even when the packers were 4-12. Forest "Twitchy" Gregg pacing the sidelines, Mike Ditka snarling at his players.

Ahh, kids today. ITs the computer games.

KYPack
11-13-2008, 11:18 AM
Yeah, really.

Tony for leader.

It's Bear week.

Screw all the bullshit, let's get fired up and show 'em how we play at Lambeau Field!

Tony Oday
11-13-2008, 11:39 AM
Old School time! Hawk time to earn your chops! Colin Time to split those double teams! Pickett you are the anchor lets do it!

Man I am jazzed for this game! This is the start of the playoff run!

Tony Oday
11-13-2008, 12:51 PM
Wow I thought I was on a Packer Board not a Vikings board. So we lost a couple of games whoopdey Freakin Doo. We are Packer Fans! (yes even you Rastak!) Get jazzed up! Get your coolers full! Get the beef a thawing or marinating! Its time for the greatest rivalry in the NFL. Two original teams both in the thick of the division race! This is why we watch football!

:rock:

denverYooper
11-13-2008, 02:25 PM
The bears still suck!

Dabaddestbear
11-13-2008, 02:43 PM
Its time to go hunting for some bears this week folks! The Hawk is ready to swoop from a new nest and the AR roadshow is ready to blow the doors off!

This is not going to be even close. 35-10 and the defense again shows that it can score! I will predict it is AJ Hawk that gets a pick six.

Oh, yes! How I am going to love this...lol.

gbgary
11-13-2008, 03:22 PM
Welcome to the Jungle. Its time to go hunting for some bears...

bears??? in the jungle???

Dabaddestbear
11-13-2008, 03:32 PM

Its more like, Welcome to the woods. In other words, if a Bear shits on a Packer in the woods does it make a sound?

Spaulding
11-13-2008, 04:08 PM

Its more like, Welcome to the woods. In other words, if a Bear shits on a Packer in the woods does it make a sound?

I don't know about sound but I can bet the shit gets stuffed down the Bears throat just like the milk that was dripping from it's chin after it played hide-the-deer-sausage with the rest of it's Bear male friends. :)

MateoInMex
11-16-2008, 12:05 PM

The original philosopher from the JS boards. Do you still use "W acker Fans" as part of your unlimited arsenal?

Iron Mike
11-16-2008, 03:18 PM

The original philosopher from the JS boards. Do you still use "W acker Fans" as part of your unlimited arsenal?

Don't look for an answer anytime soon from Dadumbestbear. :twisted:

Iron Mike
11-16-2008, 03:20 PM

Oh, yes! How I am going to love this...lol.

Yeah......he definitely had Da Gummi Bears overrated!!! :P

MateoInMex
11-16-2008, 03:29 PM

Don't look for an answer anytime soon from Dadumbestbear. :twisted:

Oh I'm not holding my breath. Soon enough a post will pop up on here...about W acker Fans blah blah blah W acker W acker blah blah blah Pecker blah blah..etc etc.

As annoying as the poster is, in all seriousness one might wonder what home life must be like for an individual like that.

Zool
11-16-2008, 09:36 PM

Don't you mean, if the Bears shit the bed on a Sunday, do their fans make a sound?