PDA

View Full Version : Frost at Midnight...

Fritz
11-13-2008, 12:18 PM
...is the title of one of my favorite poems. However, it is also the deadine I think TT should give our punter for getting his sorry azz out of town.

I know he supposedly hit two very nice punts on Sunday, or maybe it was three. But he had some serious duds, and didn't the Pack get rid of Ryan due to inconsistency?

I have been wholly unimpressed by this guy from day one. He's had some time to adjust, he still sucks, and now the cold weather's coming so he's not going to get better, I don't think.

Are punters that hard to come by that there's not some hobo on the street who punted in 1998 for Central Southern Arkansas State who can come in and at least improve the punting slightly?

KYPack
11-13-2008, 12:38 PM
...is the title of one of my favorite poems. However, it is also the deadine I think TT should give our punter for getting his sorry azz out of town.

I know he supposedly hit two very nice punts on Sunday, or maybe it was three. But he had some serious duds, and didn't the Pack get rid of Ryan due to inconsistency?

I have been wholly unimpressed by this guy from day one. He's had some time to adjust, he still sucks, and now the cold weather's coming so he's not going to get better, I don't think.

Are punters that hard to come by that there's not some hobo on the street who punted in 1998 for Central Southern Arkansas State who can come in and at least improve the punting slightly?

Too many liners from Frosty the shankman.

That was Ryan's problem, too, but Frost seems even worse.

I felt Ryan's problem was he always wanted to hit boomers. They brought Frost in to consistently kick to the coverage. He's about the same if not worse.

I really think they don't have a line on anyone better, that's why Frost is still here.

There is another deal going on here. Stock obviously brought Frost in. Punting has been a problem. I wouldn't be very surprised to see Ol' Mike go if things don't turn around in the Punt team

Fritz
11-13-2008, 12:51 PM
Interesting theory, tying the coach's future to the punter's.

I can't believe the U.S. cupboard is so bare there's not one guy out there who could do better than Frost.

Can we send a scout to Australia?

Freak Out
11-13-2008, 01:09 PM

I can't believe the U.S. cupboard is so bare there's not one guy out there who could do better than Frost.

No shit...scour the Rugby leagues or ARF for a punter. TT really screwed the pooch with the punter deal.

Fritz
11-13-2008, 01:26 PM
I did hear, however, that earlier in the season Jon Ryan was sucking in Seattle.

Still, he had the potential for big kicks.

By the way, I love that phrase: he "screwed the pooch."

bobblehead
11-13-2008, 01:33 PM

No shit...scour the Rugby leagues or ARF for a punter. TT really screwed the pooch with the punter deal.

As a huge TT supporter who really likes most of his moves....TT fucked this one royally.

Fritz
11-13-2008, 01:43 PM
He screwed the pooch!