PDA

View Full Version : Jack Ikegwuonu Bong and Coke photo

Brando19
11-13-2008, 08:08 PM
http://www.profootballtalk.com/2008/11/13/unveiling-the-bong-and-coke-photo/

Looks like he would have fit in fine with the Bengals...

red
11-13-2008, 08:10 PM
whoops

those damn cameras

MJZiggy
11-13-2008, 08:13 PM
They forgot to mention the pills on the table. If they have any codeine in them, he could get into some real trouble...

Deputy Nutz
11-13-2008, 08:16 PM
Hey Partial is that your buddy?

red
11-13-2008, 08:19 PM
not to mention that he's a pro athelete and is suppose to be taking great care of himself and in his hand is a..............

da

da

dahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........................

a cig :whaa:

or is it a joint with a filter on it?

Deputy Nutz
11-13-2008, 08:24 PM
or is it a rolled up dollar bill?

DannoMac21
11-13-2008, 08:36 PM
That's definitely not coke. Whatever pills are sitting on the table, they crushed up and snorted. Probably a pain killer of some sort.

And he has a tooter in his hand, not a cig or roach.

Fosco33
11-13-2008, 08:50 PM
Photo doesn't really prove anything.

Hard to tell if it's a tooter or a cig.

Can't tell what kinda pills or substance is on the table. And it's not a video of him doing it - maybe it's the other guy?

A bong can be used for tobacco, too... and again - it doesn't show anything.

Anti climatic.

SkinBasket
11-13-2008, 09:12 PM
TOP 5 PICK!!!!

Deputy Nutz
11-13-2008, 09:27 PM
TOP 5 PICK!!!!

It is a great picture

DannoMac21
11-13-2008, 10:09 PM

Can't tell what kinda pills or substance is on the table. And it's not a video of him doing it - maybe it's the other guy?

Anti climatic.

True, but that definitely isn't a hookah, and c'mon, look at them. They're laughing their asses off. Plus, I think any athlete, and my personal choice, would definitely be weed over tobacco.

Fosco33
11-13-2008, 10:34 PM

Anti climatic.

True, but that definitely isn't a hookah, and c'mon, look at them. They're laughing their asses off. Plus, I think any athlete, and my personal choice, would definitely be weed over tobacco.

Totally agree - just playing devil's advocate. It's clear they were messed up and doing things that many, many people do across the world.

Partial
11-14-2008, 01:06 AM
Hey Partial is that your buddy?

What a waste. Dumbass has gotta stay outta trouble to justify my top 10 :lol:

DannoMac21
11-14-2008, 01:10 AM

Anti climatic.

Totally agree - just playing devil's advocate. It's clear they were messed up and doing things that many, many people do across the world.

For sure. And who knows what really went down, and who knows if he even had anything. Although, I'd be a little freaked out if someone sober looked that happy.

Chevelle2
11-14-2008, 02:01 AM
Where the hell is the supposed coke? I cant see it.

mission
11-14-2008, 04:05 AM

They're probably snorting adderal or something like that... looks like pills on the table. def a tooter, not a cig... too fine a cut to be blow.

and yeah, "you can smoke tobacco out of bong" ... yeaaaaaah .... ive never known a single person ever to do that. a hookah, yes. bong, no. that's a bong.

you kinda expect these to be pics of leinart :lol:

fun picture to speculate :P

Fosco33
11-14-2008, 08:45 AM

They're probably snorting adderal or something like that... looks like pills on the table. def a tooter, not a cig... too fine a cut to be blow.

and yeah, "you can smoke tobacco out of bong" ... yeaaaaaah .... ive never known a single person ever to do that. a hookah, yes. bong, no. that's a bong.

No shit Shirlock. The point was the pic doesn't prove anything and a below average lawyer would knock back any attempt at disciplinary action/etc.

mission
11-14-2008, 01:21 PM

No shit Shirlock. The point was the pic doesn't prove anything and a below average lawyer would knock back any attempt at disciplinary action/etc.

What point?

I wasn't replying to a point you stupid fuck.

That *wasn't* the point. There was no point. It was a picture with people speculating what was going on. So I contributed.

I didn't make a comment on NFL disciplinary action and I dont give a shit that you've watched Law and Order reruns more than the normal person.

But thanks for replying, you proved absolutely nothing new. Sherlock.

:arrow:

MOBB DEEP
11-15-2008, 02:39 PM

I dont give a shit that you've watched Law and Order reruns more than the normal person.

hey hey, dont bash us L and O buffs

2 words: alana de la garza...oh, four words