PDA

View Full Version : Brett Favre on da Bears.

woodbuck27
06-29-2006, 12:39 PM
FAVRE PRAISES 'DA BEARS

Jacked From WBAY.com

The Green Bay Packers are on summer vacation. Brett Favre is spending some of his free time in Chicago. The quarterback was there Tuesday as spokesman for a toothpaste brand, and he made a lot of Chicago smile when he conceded the Bears are now the model the Packers would like to copy.

It's a tough pill to swallow for a guy who engineered ten and seven game-winning streaks against the Bears.

"I think Chicago is a premier team. We were there and that's where we want to get again," he said.

"It'll be tough. We were 4-12 and we have to turn it around. How much can we turn it around, I don't know, but we are optimistic."

Zool
06-29-2006, 01:36 PM
http://www.deadspin.com/sports/ortonspill.jpg

I just had to post this.

MadtownPacker
06-29-2006, 10:32 PM
"I think Chicago is a premier team"

He is planning on winning in week 1, bank on it!

MJZiggy
06-29-2006, 10:35 PM
"I think Chicago is a premier team"

He is planning on winning in week 1, bank on it!

The deposit slip is ready to go.

Mazzin
06-29-2006, 11:33 PM
I have a bet with a co worker...or betS!

1) $30 bucks, says the packers beat the bears opening day (hey any given sunday right)

2) $30 The packers win more than 6 games (Figure that one was a good deal)

3) $30 Say J-walk, doesn't have at LEAST 1,300 yards, and 10 touchdowns(Hope the injury henders him)

cosimoto
06-30-2006, 02:00 AM
Mazzin, what are your plans for your $90 winnings?
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g183/cosimoto/SamuraiGB7.jpg

woodbuck27
06-30-2006, 10:31 AM
"3) $30 Say J-walk, doesn't have at LEAST 1,300 yards, and 10 touchdowns(Hope the injury henders him)" Mazzin

:arrow: I think you win here as the Bronco's top WR Rod Smith, only put such #'s up, one time in an 11 year career with Denver.

:arrow: Another point in your favor Mazzin, is the fact that Denver controls the clock with a RUN oriented Offence. The pass isn't BIG there.

:arrow: Thirdly, it most likely will take Walker at least this season to produce anything like we saw from him in Green Bay.

:idea: Finally, he no longer has Brett Favre as his QB and Favre looked alot for Walker. Brett had developed confidence in him and Jake Plummer doesn't have Brett Favre's arm.

And. . .there is an excellent chance that you win all three of these SMART bets.

Good Luck! :mrgreen:

Dabaddestbear
06-30-2006, 11:47 AM

1) $30 bucks, says the packers beat the bears opening day (hey any given sunday right)

3) $30 Say J-walk, doesn't have at LEAST 1,300 yards, and 10 touchdowns(Hope the injury henders him)

hmm, lets see. I wonder if you had plans to pay a bill with that $90. If so you better set up a payment plan now....lol.

GoPackGo
07-01-2006, 01:08 PM
http://www.deadspin.com/sports/ortonspill.jpg

I just had to post this.

Why, who is that?

4and12to12and4
07-01-2006, 01:36 PM
Mazzin, I'm new here, but if you're over 18 and that is your picture, you are definitely a hottie rat!! :oops:

MadtownPacker
07-01-2006, 03:50 PM
I just had to post this.

Why, who is that?Please JP, know your enemy. Thats kyle orton the QB that bears HC lovie-dovey smith benched for rex glassman.

GoPackGo
07-01-2006, 04:37 PM
I just had to post this.

Why, who is that?Please JP, know your enemy. Thats kyle orton the QB that bears HC lovie-dovey smith benched for rex glassman.

Ouch , Orton got caught with his guard down

MJZiggy
07-01-2006, 07:03 PM
I just had to post this.

I saw the t-shirt and bottle and mistook him for Little Whiskey. Hey wait a minute... :shock: ! Could our very own redneck rat be KO?

Packers4Ever
07-01-2006, 07:05 PM

hmm, lets see. I wonder if you had plans to pay a bill with that $90. If so you better set up a payment plan now....lol.

Naaaah, Mazzin will take that $90 and place a few more sure bets involving dabears! BTW, who's gonna QB them this year ??? :wink: