PDA

View Full Version : HELP! Where can I watch the game online??

PA Pack Fan
11-16-2008, 12:00 PM
I hate the Bears and have got to see this game, HELP!

PA Pack Fan
11-16-2008, 12:04 PM
think i found one place, justintv but the quality sucks

Willard
11-16-2008, 12:06 PM
what about online radio? WTMJ is blocking it for the first time this season! Any ideas?

FavreChild
11-16-2008, 12:10 PM
http://www.justin.tv/nflltvn

Willard
11-16-2008, 12:28 PM
Thanks PA Pack Fan and FavreChild!

MateoInMex
11-16-2008, 12:30 PM

Is this just for Bears games, or is Justin.tv have the Packer games every week? I'll be in Mexico soon, and I wanna know where to find the games.

Thanks for any info anyone can provide.

hoosier
11-16-2008, 02:21 PM

Is this just for Bears games, or is Justin.tv have the Packer games every week? I'll be in Mexico soon, and I wanna know where to find the games.

justin.tv has football live streamed every week, both college and nfl. The quality varies greatly, some streams have lots of delays and others have better continuity. Be sure to enlarge to full screen to block out the annoying chatter of other viewers--apparently mostly 12 year olds with very foul mouths.

MateoInMex
11-16-2008, 03:25 PM

justin.tv has football live streamed every week, both college and nfl. The quality varies greatly, some streams have lots of delays and others have better continuity. Be sure to enlarge to full screen to block out the annoying chatter of other viewers--apparently mostly 12 year olds with very foul mouths.

Hoosier,

Thanks for the heads up!! I appreciate it!! :D