PDA

View Full Version : Suspensions

HarveyWallbangers
11-17-2008, 01:02 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3706372

Kind of unfortunate for Green Bay that the hearings have taken so long. They could have played Minnesota without starting DTs Kevin and Pat Williams and New Orleans without starting DEs Charles Grant and Will Smith. Not that we deserved to catch a break, but we definitely could have caught a big break. Now, some other teams will catch those breaks. The messed up thing is that the Bears may play both those teams with those guys suspended, and that does have a direct affect on the division race.

channtheman
11-17-2008, 03:44 AM
I know. I read about how they are delaying them. What's up with that anyway? Is there a reason to delay stuff like this? It almost seems like they don't want to suspend players or they just want to keep them playing as long as they can.

On that note, whatever happened with Jolly's case? Wasn't he supposed to have a hearing recently or sometime during the season?

cpk1994
11-17-2008, 06:16 AM
Goodell seems to be very selective on which cass to work quickoly and who to take his sweet ass time on. I swear if these were Packers they would already be serving their suspensions.

Rastak
11-17-2008, 05:29 PM
Jesus guys, maybe you should wait for the trial before the hangings.....

Freak Out
11-17-2008, 05:40 PM
Viking players are always considered guilty until proven innocent. :lol:

sharpe1027
11-17-2008, 05:42 PM
Jesus guys, maybe you should wait for the trial before the hangings.....

They tested positive for a banned substance. Maybe you should face the facts? :wink:

Bretsky
11-17-2008, 07:31 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3706372

Kind of unfortunate for Green Bay that the hearings have taken so long. They could have played Minnesota without starting DTs Kevin and Pat Williams and New Orleans without starting DEs Charles Grant and Will Smith. Not that we deserved to catch a break, but we definitely could have caught a big break. Now, some other teams will catch those breaks. The messed up thing is that the Bears may play both those teams with those guys suspended, and that does have a direct affect on the division race.

Maybe the football gods are anti TT